PDA

View Full Version : Looking for experienced bodybuilder to help with customers questions

erikmickelson
03-13-2019, 06:18 PM
Our sport blog devoted to sport supplements has some comments and questions from visitors that we need to address to experienced sportsman and roids user.
We are ready to discuss hourly rate and fixed monthly pay for some preset amount of work like forming cycles, describe what they do, how to stack this or that product correctly, how to understand if something goes wrong, how to train and rest on cycle and so on.
We could ask all these questions here on forum and expect free advices from pro users of brotherhood of pain.
But we need more stable work. We need to be sure that our customers questions are answers within 24-48 hours during week days and that we can count on this advisor.
Please PM us with your email to discuss this.

americanbulldogg
03-13-2019, 06:45 PM
This being your first post and you joining the BOP 6hrs ago??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggaintime
03-13-2019, 07:59 PM
Go Away

Biggaintime
03-13-2019, 08:00 PM
:GF-_119:

Cowboymike
03-13-2019, 10:00 PM
You need a licensed practitioner to help you out.... good luck finding one..

OR

Your customers can comb the internet for research papers and studies, buy one of the many available books, join one of the many forums and just simply just do their own research like everyone else. Each person is different. Each body is different.

However, There’s plenty of men’s clinics with licensed professionals on staff who do exactly what you’re looking for. Maybe you should start hitting them up to see if they’ll do side work for your website..

Outside of that free advice, stop coming here with your entrapment style shenanigans, trying to twist the brotherhood up into your illicit requests.

Micki420
03-13-2019, 10:12 PM
Go Away

lmfaoooo

Biggaintime
03-14-2019, 12:19 AM
You need a licensed practitioner to help you out.... good luck finding one..

OR

Your customers can comb the internet for research papers and studies, buy one of the many available books, join one of the many forums and just simply just do their own research like everyone else. Each person is different. Each body is different.

However, There’s plenty of men’s clinics with licensed professionals on staff who do exactly what you’re looking for. Maybe you should start hitting them up to see if they’ll do side work for your website..

Outside of that free advice, stop coming here with your entrapment style shenanigans, trying to twist the brotherhood up into your illicit requests.

Sooo.... does that mean you'll do it then?
:groovy-stewie-funny

Biggaintime
03-14-2019, 12:55 AM
Actually what was that line from Dumb and Dumber she tells him I would never be with you in a million years and he replies so you're telling me there's a chance

Cowboymike
03-14-2019, 12:57 AM
Sooo.... does that mean you'll do it then?
:groovy-stewie-funny

Absofrigginloootly!!! Dr. cowboy in da house... place all donations in the slot to the right.. grab a hug yo self jacket on the left... grab and swallow a few of the skittle looking things out of the bowl in front of you... wait 45min and the sessions will begin! I’ll need to tie the straps for ya though...

Biggaintime
03-14-2019, 01:07 AM
The largest recorded snowflake was in Keogh, MT during year 1887, and was 15 inches wide.
As you can see even a simple snowflake can be dangerous. But the dangers we face on a daily basis does not amount to shit without some of the more simpler things in life. Such as grabbing some Skittle looking things out of a bowl. Personally I prefer the quarter machine. I like to get my candy fresh and untouched by unfriendly germs. On second thought the turn key on the candy machine would have quite a few germs.