PDA

View Full Version : Private Label

Axeperformance
03-14-2019, 03:29 AM
I was successfully ordering from private label but they seem to have disappeared. Are there any other reliable domestic sites with quality product?

9TMARE
03-14-2019, 03:54 AM
Never heard of them... but do some reading on this forum... a lot of reading. You’ll prob find what your looking for.

Dungan23
03-14-2019, 03:59 AM
The influx of single poster new members is quite ridiculous. No one wants to read n on top of that they want to be spoon fed illegal information, I’m all about helping but at least make it on a legal topic..don’t like it, take a hike.

fyi* nothing helps satisfy gains more than food n protein. Stock up.

Xtreme4Life
03-14-2019, 04:00 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about. (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-busts/61813-label-busted.html?highlight=private+label)

Riggs
03-16-2019, 06:47 PM
I was successfully ordering from private label but they seem to have disappeared. Are there any other reliable domestic sites with quality product?

Simply mentioning a non BOP sponsors is a COC violation. Rule #5

Asking which sponsors are the best is a COC violation. Rule #8

Pls read and adhere to the BOP Code of Conduct. I've linked it below.

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/brotherhood-introductions/34131-bop-code-conduct.html

Thefreakingpope
03-16-2019, 07:35 PM
Asking this question should be auto boot at this point...

Yellowninja
03-16-2019, 09:48 PM

I agree

Sachie
03-16-2019, 10:04 PM
I agree
Agreed!!

Riggs
03-17-2019, 02:44 AM

I agree

Agreed!!

I've spoken to two of you often and all I am willing to say is please be safe my brother's.....pls.

JohnKane
03-17-2019, 03:01 AM
Shouldn't you be in the introduction thread!?

Riggs
03-17-2019, 06:12 AM
Shouldn't you be in the introduction thread!?

Before I ever posted I spent time on the board getting a feel for things so I could fit in and didn't do anything taboo and understood the boards unwritten rules. Once I was comfortable with the COC I introduced myself and began my journey. With a little effort and some common sense this type of post won't happen.

These types of posts remind me that far too many guys have no clue how to be discreet and have no business being in this game. Our COC is what seperates us from other boards and I feel a responsibility to do my part in ensuring its adhered to. We see a new guy doing this let's link em the COC and give them a nudge in the right direction. If that doesn't work then drop the ban hammer.

IRON_PROPHET
03-17-2019, 11:15 AM
Before I ever posted I spent time on the board getting a feel for things so I could fit in and didn't do anything taboo and understood the boards unwritten rules. Once I was comfortable with the COC I introduced myself and began my journey. With a little effort and some common sense this type of post won't happen.

These types of posts remind me that far too many guys have no clue how to be discreet and have no business being in this game. Our COC is what seperates us from other boards and I feel a responsibility to do my part in ensuring its adhered to. We see a new guy doing this let's link em the COC and give them a nudge in the right direction. If that doesn't work then drop the ban hammer.Amen

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Lostcause
03-17-2019, 02:18 PM
Well fuck me in the ass

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Judgmentalist
03-17-2019, 05:08 PM
Agree with all the intelligent posts, but I gotta say no news on the PL thing is driving me crazy. I don’t understand the delay in processing or whatever. Don’t want to speculate.

And I’m not affected personally. There must be others who are worried and I’m trusting that when something comes out people involved will let us know. Hoping for the best possible outcome for the big guy and others who might potentially be affected to a lesser degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayabusa_muscle
03-17-2019, 06:53 PM

These types of posts remind me that far too many guys have no clue how to be discreet and have no business being in this game. Our COC is what seperates us from other boards and I feel a responsibility to do my part in ensuring its adhered to. We see a new guy doing this let's link em the COC and give them a nudge in the right direction. If that doesn't work then drop the ban hammer.

Agree.
Much respect

Riggs
03-17-2019, 07:19 PM
Well fuck me in the ass

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Be careful what you wish for.

Tren changes standards.

Hayabusa_muscle
03-17-2019, 07:23 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

Tren changes standards.

LOL it's does.

Much respect brotha.

Riggs
03-17-2019, 07:37 PM
There must be others who are worried and I’m trusting that when something comes out people involved will let us know.

If you were in a position of authority, and you found out there was a student selling something to the students, would you just handle the individual, allowing for the guy above him to replace him or do your best to cut the head off the snake? If your smart you would work up not down. I'll go out on a limb and say being highly intelligent, tactical and organized is par for this course. If picking off the students was a focus the party would have been over LONG ago.

Besides I'm roll playing here. And nothing more than commentary.

If you know me personally then you know and I don't need to keep typing.

Riggs
03-17-2019, 07:38 PM
LOL it's does.

Much respect brotha.

Miss ya homie.
I miss my brothers.
Very much.