PDA

View Full Version : Practical Value Of Drugs To Accelerate Fat Loss

Tribulus
03-15-2019, 12:33 AM
Gday brothers,

So Ive dome some research around drugs to accelerate fat loss. What seems strangely absent from what Ive found so far, is *PRACTICAL* measures of just how much it improves fat burning so I can judge the benefit vs risks/problems. Im good with nutrition and my meal planning, doing cardio etcetc. I just want to know how much more I can do via drugs ontop of the other things.

So how much is:

Clenbuterol?
T3?
DNP?

Does it make a difference if it is stacked in a combination vs alone? I know all about its pharmacology, side effects, dangers etcetc. I need please reliable and real world advice on how much it actually helps, or doesnt.

Thanks

Couchlockd
03-15-2019, 01:30 AM
You forgot gw501516.

This drugs fat loss is well documented by 2 major pharmaceutical Giants, Glaxo Kline Smith and ligand.

Radman69
03-15-2019, 01:34 AM
I am a Clen whore..

T3 wastes too much muscle tissue for me to benefit..

i never let my bodyfat get high enough to justify DNP...

im a huge fan of this stack... this just works for me:
Clen
Caffiene
Yohimbine HCL

gonna experiment with helios soon

Thefreakingpope
03-15-2019, 01:49 AM
I am a Clen whore..

Helios?

Clen
Caffiene
Yohimbine HCL

Helios? Not familiar with that.

NightHawkDC2
03-15-2019, 02:32 AM
The question with DNP isn't whether or not it's PRACTICAL....it's whether or not you want to tolerate the heat.

Clen can definitely be effective, but can also be cardio-toxic.

You forgot a couple:
Phentermine - we used to have a good, reliable source on BOP, but sadly no longer.

Ephedrine/caffeine - 20-25mg/200mg; tried and true. Raises metabolic rate & blunts hunger.

Trenbolone - can't speak first hand, but people swear it shreds them the f*ck up. Not sure of mechanism, but ppl say they eat at/around maintenance and get leaner.

Cocaine
Amphetamine

Ok ok, Maybe those last two are going a little far.....

NOTHING is going to be magical & shred you if you're not eating in a calorie deficit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tribulus
03-15-2019, 03:08 AM
Thanks all, already on phentermine.

What does clen specifically do in terms of enhancing the fat loss? Is it like a 5% better loss? 10%? 30%? Keeping the energy deficit the same.

What about DNP, how much does that add?

Thefreakingpope
03-15-2019, 03:53 AM

What does clen specifically do in terms of enhancing the fat loss? Is it like a 5% better loss? 10%? 30%? Keeping the energy deficit the same.

What about DNP, how much does that add?

DNP can shred fat like crazy. Speaking from experience here. However, it will make you warm and sweaty at the lower doses and its sides can be extremely noticeable.

IReallyLoveOats
03-15-2019, 04:14 AM
What environment do you work in or spend much of your time? That is really something to consider IMO. I tried DNP and Clen (not at the same time) and it's just something to be more discreet about. DNP made me sweat profusely (and I mean PROFUSELY) just sitting on my ass in the office. And clen makes my hands shake like crazy I could even type properly. Either of these sides are extremely noticeable and frankly, embarrassing. If that's something you are alright with all the power to ya, just something to consider.

NightHawkDC2
03-15-2019, 04:24 AM
DNP uncouples oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondria. In essence, it makes metabolism very inefficient where it's working.

It's also something you DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH. Ppl have treated it like "normal diet aids" (taken double, triple dosage) & ended up dead. You can get away with that on stims...ER trip & some Valium, & you can be OK. Half life is VERY long, and you might try something stupid like take too much & by the time you realize "you done fucked up", it's too late. Take too much & it's deadly. There is no antidote. You'll cook from the inside.

All that being said, it's very effective. Know your shit & don't do anything stupid, and it'll accelerate fat loss like nothing else.

Have I used it? Yes. Did it work? Very well, but I was miserable. I was taking 400-600mg EOD. (This was 20 yrs ago...before 90% of people knew WTF DNP was) Lots of people do really well on 200mg ED. The More you take, the more aggressive it is, but the more miserable you are.

Couchlockd
03-15-2019, 06:45 AM
Does one really know if any damage dnp does or did, that you don't even realize or consider, may pop up along the line?

Not talking about the old "steroids will cause this or that when you're 65" crap. But like the cells themselves, do they ever really recover?

Rocky0907
03-15-2019, 02:41 PM
Where do you get your phentermine from? New to BOP & looking for a good reliable place!

big_bulk'n
03-15-2019, 03:16 PM
Welcome

Radman69
03-15-2019, 04:07 PM
Helios? Not familiar with that.

Injectable form of clen/yohimbine HCL

the side effects from clen can be mitigated by tapering up slowly..
just cause your hands arent shaking profusely doesnt mean it isnt working..
keep that in mind..
it only ‘accelerates’ what you are already doing to burn fat..

animal23
03-15-2019, 04:10 PM
I am a Clen whore..

Clen
Caffiene
Yohimbine HCL

You run clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?
Yohimbine uou run the whole time or on your off weeks of clen? How many mg you go up to?

cnovoa.4387
03-15-2019, 07:32 PM
The question with DNP isn't whether or not it's PRACTICAL....it's whether or not you want to tolerate the heat.

You forgot a couple:
Phentermine - we used to have a good, reliable source on BOP, but sadly no longer.

Ephedrine/caffeine - 20-25mg/200mg; tried and true. Raises metabolic rate & blunts hunger.

Trenbolone - can't speak first hand, but people swear it shreds them the f*ck up. Not sure of mechanism, but ppl say they eat at/around maintenance and get leaner.

Cocaine
Amphetamine

NOTHING is going to be magical & shred you if you're not eating in a calorie deficit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkHahaha! Cocaine.....good times good times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cnovoa.4387
03-15-2019, 07:40 PM
Gday brothers,

So Ive dome some research around drugs to accelerate fat loss. What seems strangely absent from what Ive found so far, is *PRACTICAL* measures of just how much it improves fat burning so I can judge the benefit vs risks/problems. Im good with nutrition and my meal planning, doing cardio etcetc. I just want to know how much more I can do via drugs ontop of the other things.

So how much is:

Clenbuterol?
T3?
DNP?

Does it make a difference if it is stacked in a combination vs alone? I know all about its pharmacology, side effects, dangers etcetc. I need please reliable and real world advice on how much it actually helps, or doesnt.

ThanksHow much weight are you trying to lose? My experiences will differ from yours but t3 I hated the rapid heart beat when I was trying to relax with the family and I always felt anxious. I personally like dnp. Lost significant amount of fat but its nothing to fuck with. 2 Powerade zero and gallon of water during work kept me from dehydrating and taking it out on the world.

NightHawkDC2
03-16-2019, 01:52 AM
I personally like dnp. Lost significant amount of fat but its nothing to fuck with. 2 Powerade zero and gallon of water during work kept me from dehydrating and taking it out on the world.

What dosage did you run?

maxmuscle1
03-16-2019, 03:06 AM
I here good things about Helios!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anomily88
03-16-2019, 06:54 AM
[QUOTE=NightHawkDC2;937600]The question with DNP isn't whether or not it's PRACTICAL....it's whether or not you want to tolerate the heat.

You forgot a couple:

Cocaine
Amphetamine

Sent from my SM-G950U using

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

anomily88
03-16-2019, 06:57 AM

What about DNP, how much does that add?DNP is ment to be used alone it of the most powerful of all Clen is not even in the same playing field from what I read about it bit has to be taken correctly with some vitamins, antioxidants ,taurine and electrolytes and I hear keto diet is good and bad so u just gotta experiment on diet for your personal results cause everyones different

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cnovoa.4387
03-16-2019, 02:54 PM
What dosage did you run?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk1st cycle - 200mg/day week 1 to see tolerance and notice any sides. 400mg/mg week 2 n 3

2nd cycle - 400mg/day 3 weeks

3rd cycle 400mg/day 3 weeks but my last cycle tried going up to 600mg n couldn't. My sweet spot is 400mg.

All these cycles were done in a span of a year with good diet n trained to lose weight so big lifts wasnt my priority.

Enigma
03-16-2019, 03:11 PM
I realize the OP is about drugs but what about just diet and cardio? Accelerate? Why?

Solid nutritional practices and focused cardio gets fat off PDQ. I can’t imagine why someone who is just an “average Joe” would need accelerated fat loss via drugs.

ANY drug or even herbal product has physical ramification. Just not worth it. Now if you are say, about to get booted from the military or a job and have only three months to lose X amount of fat, then maybe it’s necessary. But I can get someone pretty fucking leaner in three months if I’m coaching them.
Remember, it took a looong time to get fat in the first place.

What’s the deal with this prevalent shortcut mentality?

cnovoa.4387
03-16-2019, 04:01 PM
I realize the OP is about drugs but what about just diet and cardio? Accelerate? Why?

Solid nutritional practices and focused cardio gets fat off PDQ. I can’t imagine why someone who is just an “average Joe” would need accelerated fat loss via drugs.

ANY drug or even herbal product has physical ramification. Just not worth it. Now if you are say, about to get booted from the military or a job and have only three months to lose X amount of fat, then maybe it’s necessary. But I can get someone pretty fucking leaner in three months if I’m coaching them.
Remember, it took a looong time to get fat in the first place.

What’s the deal with this prevalent shortcut mentality?I agree and half the board too but most likely the OP has already decided on how he'll go about his journey.

Enigma
03-16-2019, 05:13 PM
I agree and half the board too but most likely the OP has already decided on how he'll go about his journey.

I’m really starting to see this trend.

”I got a tatto of a unicorn on my face yesterday. What do you forum people think about face tattoos? Should I get one of a unicorn on my face. I’m looking for help and suggestions.”

or validation...facepalm.

Tribulus
03-17-2019, 01:08 AM

I hear ya brother. Unfortunately I got into a dirty bulk and even that got out of hand (which Im responsible for and accountable by mistake) and I'm in a situation where I have no choice for vocational reasons. Im particularly exposed as I am the sole bread winner with a child to support, in a country with fairly high living expenses. Most of us are well disciplined and display good sense and motivation, I just phucked up and am trying to rectify the situation. At over 40 thankfully I dont do this too often. I hear ya man, respect your point.

BearsFan
03-17-2019, 03:31 AM
Edit

Enigma
03-17-2019, 06:04 AM
I hope some mods are paying attention to the last post.