PDA

View Full Version : Propionyltrenbolone "PTREN"

bhcolex50x
07-21-2012, 03:54 PM
bring on the info guys apparently its a new steroid similar to methyl tren with far less sides.

avg dose per day from what I've seen is 4-6mg/day split into 2-3 doses.

anyone tried it?

darksidefitness
07-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Interesting! Would like to research this PTREN for good of humanity!!! :o

bhcolex50x
07-21-2012, 10:09 PM
bump

vibrant
07-21-2012, 11:56 PM
Im on it right now. Lol, Im the one who coined the shorter PTREN name for it;)

bhcolex50x
07-22-2012, 07:40 AM
haha yep recognize you bro! ps I've already ordered it and will run a log on here about it haha figured id ask for as much info as available b4 but either way I'm going to try it at least 1 month

vibrant
07-22-2012, 12:25 PM
haha yep recognize you bro! ps I've already ordered it and will run a log on here about it haha figured id ask for as much info as available b4 but either way I'm going to try it at least 1 month

I can help you with a few recommendations if you need them. I've been on it two Weeks, so I do have a little feel for it.

jimmyjon
07-22-2012, 07:15 PM
what , is it a p/h? oral, inject?

ShortnWide
07-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Hmm a dif tren, I'm def intrigued.

spraynpray
07-23-2012, 03:47 PM
what , is it a p/h? oral, inject?
oral

bhcolex50x
07-23-2012, 08:08 PM
I can help you with a few recommendations if you need them. I've been on it two Weeks, so I do have a little feel for it.

Whatcha got for me vibrant?? And yes it's an oral steroid

jimmyjon
07-24-2012, 12:39 AM
good, more candy! how toxic are they?

bhcolex50x
07-24-2012, 12:49 AM
good, more candy! how toxic are they?

less toxic than methyl tren, people had labs done after 1month at 4-6mg/day and liver lipids didn't get worse but i mean it is an oral steroid so I'm sure its somewhat toxic, we shall see! its still pretty new in human use

deathdodger
07-28-2012, 12:51 PM
I've heard great things about ptren.

overburdened
02-01-2013, 03:04 AM
bring on the info guys apparently its a new steroid similar to methyl tren with far less sides.

avg dose per day from what I've seen is 4-6mg/day split into 2-3 doses.

anyone tried it?

I've tried it(several runs at this point... kind of experimenting here and there, since the initial test run...) I would have to say it is AWESOME!!!(But those of you that don't know me well enough to know I would say it sucked, if it did suck... even though the place I rep for is the ONLY place to get the real deal!).... There are MANY others that have tried it, with great success(some of them being solo runs(0NLY TAKING PTREN, NOTHING ELSE!)... I will ask some people who have run it if they would mind posting their thoughts on it, as well as their results, how they felt while running it, etc.. on this thread
That being said, not long back there was a group of people trying to discredit it, saying it was pure BS...I haven't seen or heard any more of their crap since there was a test run by 5 individuals that the board members voted for theirselves, to run it solo, and run a log of it... Because they probably realized how utterly ignorant they sounded at that point...(I dont know if that is the actual reason, but it seems to me that that's probably why they shut up finally....)

As far as people that said it was innefective, I know of two people...(one of which ran it, said how awesome it was, then when he read the BS the other people were saying, jumped on their bandwagon and claimed it was BS(and that it must have been something else that accounted for the results he achieved).. I'm not going to mention names, cause I'm not that type...(OUT OF THE SCORES OF PEOPLE THAT RAN IT AND COULDN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT!!!)... This one person could have made it correctly(there is a way to use it to achieve absolute optimal results, and it makes a big difference if it's made and used that way, as compared to other methods....), used it as directed, and not have gotten what he thought he should have, from it(There will ALWAYS be a non-responder to certain meds, otc supps, etc... regardless of how good the stuff works, there will always be that small percentage that doesn't get much if anything from it... ). I'm not going to doubt him at all..... BUT, ptren does seem to ellicit the most predictable results, across the board, as probably any other aas.... meaning, you can count on it to have a great number of positive effects, and you can count on it to have a very low number of set negative sides(Probably the least number of sides as any single aas there is on the market...)... I'm not just tooting airsealed2's horn on this, it is THAT GOOD!

I'll stop here, and let anyone that has triied it(as well as trying to get the five 'lab rats' to chime in here), to let you all know of your experience with it, and how you would rate it, in terms of effectiveness, good sides vs negative sides, etc...

I'll come back and comment on the posts I see come up, as well as post up several of my bloodworks while I was running it(to show everyone that it is one of the most benign compounds, to date, with a high rate of efficacy.... and can be used for nearly any goal in mind... You just change your diet and other comps to work toward differing goals.... it works as well to throw on some good solid size on a lean bulk(nearly always leaning you out even more than when you started), as well as cutting or recomp... It's HIGHLY VERSATILE!)

Post away guys... I'll come back and check em out and make some more comments, as well as more positive effects people are seeing from it... as well as any negative effects anyone has said anything about.
)

overburdened
02-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Im on it right now. Lol, Im the one who coined the shorter PTREN name for it;)
This is true... vibrant actually came up with the 'nickname' of it... because the name is actually a pain in the ass to write out constantly... and, the nickname stuck! Definitely was a good shortened name for it bro!

PAiN
02-01-2013, 03:19 AM
I've tried it(several runs at this point... kind of experimenting here and there, since the initial test run...) I would have to say it is AWESOME!!!(But those of you that don't know me well enough to know I would say it sucked, if it did suck... even though the place I rep for is the ONLY place to get the real deal!).... There are MANY others that have tried it, with great success(some of them being solo runs(0NLY TAKING PTREN, NOTHING ELSE!)... I will ask some people who have run it if they would mind posting their thoughts on it, as well as their results, how they felt while running it, etc.. on this thread
That being said, not long back there was a group of people trying to discredit it, saying it was pure BS...I haven't seen or heard any more of their crap since there was a test run by 5 individuals that the board members voted for theirselves, to run it solo, and run a log of it... Because they probably realized how utterly ignorant they sounded at that point...(I dont know if that is the actual reason, but it seems to me that that's probably why they shut up finally....)

As far as people that said it was innefective, I know of two people...(one of which ran it, said how awesome it was, then when he read the BS the other people were saying, jumped on their bandwagon and claimed it was BS(and that it must have been something else that accounted for the results he achieved).. I'm not going to mention names, cause I'm not that type...(OUT OF THE SCORES OF PEOPLE THAT RAN IT AND COULDN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT!!!)... This one person could have made it correctly(there is a way to use it to achieve absolute optimal results, and it makes a big difference if it's made and used that way, as compared to other methods....), used it as directed, and not have gotten what he thought he should have, from it(There will ALWAYS be a non-responder to certain meds, otc supps, etc... regardless of how good the stuff works, there will always be that small percentage that doesn't get much if anything from it... ). I'm not going to doubt him at all..... BUT, ptren does seem to ellicit the most predictable results, across the board, as probably any other aas.... meaning, you can count on it to have a great number of positive effects, and you can count on it to have a very low number of set negative sides(Probably the least number of sides as any single aas there is on the market...)... I'm not just tooting airsealed2's horn on this, it is THAT GOOD!

I'll stop here, and let anyone that has triied it(as well as trying to get the five 'lab rats' to chime in here), to let you all know of your experience with it, and how you would rate it, in terms of effectiveness, good sides vs negative sides, etc...

I'll come back and comment on the posts I see come up, as well as post up several of my bloodworks while I was running it(to show everyone that it is one of the most benign compounds, to date, with a high rate of efficacy.... and can be used for nearly any goal in mind... You just change your diet and other comps to work toward differing goals.... it works as well to throw on some good solid size on a lean bulk(nearly always leaning you out even more than when you started), as well as cutting or recomp... It's HIGHLY VERSATILE!)

Post away guys... I'll come back and check em out and make some more comments, as well as more positive effects people are seeing from it... as well as any negative effects anyone has said anything about.
)

This stuff sounds great. I am going to be running a cycle of it very soon.

Everything I have read about it has been great. Build muscle, lose weight, more energy etc.....

overburdened
02-01-2013, 03:30 AM
This stuff sounds great. I am going to be running a cycle of it very soon.

Everything I have read about it has been great. Build muscle, lose weight, more energy etc.....
I'm sure EVERYONE will be interested in knowing what you think of it bro! You will definitely have some fun with this one.... Pm me and I'll send you the recipe that works best, as well as best dosing protocol... This is one that fits into the category of 'more is not better'... there is a low optimal and high optimal dose range... and if you exceed that range, you will not notice even half of the positive effects from it...

gator-mclusky
02-01-2013, 05:33 AM
Wheres my f'n popcorn!!?!?!?!? lol ;-)

bhcolex50x
02-01-2013, 02:15 PM
sry gator i ate all of it... and everything else in your pantry and fridge... hehehe

RockShawn
02-01-2013, 07:30 PM

LOL gator loves ptren!!!!

bigdude
02-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Would u cycle this as long as u would dbol?
What sonsers mess with it?

fonz
02-02-2013, 01:13 AM
LOL gator loves ptren!!!!

I think Gator is in cahoots with as2 and OB just to keep the topic of ptren stirred up. why else would he be so against it? lol jk... don't beat me up Gator>>>

fonz
02-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Would u cycle this as long as u would dbol?
What sonsers mess with it?

AS2 bro. http://www.airsealed2.com/

I've done a 4 week cycle, don't know if anyone has cycled it any longer? Its supposed to be non suppressive and not liver toxic.

fonz
02-02-2013, 01:48 AM
Personally I think ptren is the greatest substance i discovered since testosterone. I ran a 4 wk cycle at the end of 4 month teste e 600mg/wk cycle. I ran the ptren for 3 wks after my last test e shot and 1 week into pct. (I like to experiment). I was doing 10 -12 mgs/ day dosed 3 x/day. 1st dose in the morning followed by a large cup of coffee and i experienced a slight euphoria with extreme mental clarity and the caffiene boost from the 1 cup of coffee seemed to last 8 hours. After 3 wks on ptren at 10 -12 mg/day i started to develop gyno.

Unfortunately i was unable to keep working out at the time so i have no idea about strength gains or anything. from looking in the mirror i maintained my physique through pct. I may have lost a little fat while on ptren but its no miracle weight loss drug.

After 3wks ptren i started nolva at 40mg/day, DAA at 3g/day, and caber e3d. while continuing ptren at 10-12 mg/day for a week. Stopped the ptren continued the nolva and DAA two weeks later i felt recovered nuts were plump libido was good. I continued nolva and DAA for another week.

After this I concluded the ptren was ok, i liked it for the euphoria/energy and it didn't seem suppressive. A few weeks later i started a new cycle and was planning on doing my regular of 600 - 750mg/ week of test e. This is higher test than I like to run, I prefer to stay below 500mg/ wk but my last couple of cycles i had to bump it up to feel the effects i was thinking the gear may be underdosed. This is when i really fell in love with ptren. I took my first shot of 250mg was planning on doing another 250 a few days later, it ended up being 6 days before i rememberd to take my second shot. a couple of days later I could alredy feel the test kicking in. I continued 250mg/wk but feel as though I'm taking my regular 600mg/wk dosage. The test e i'm taking now is the same brand all ordered and recieved at the same time as the gear i ran my 2 cycles before taking the ptren. I'm still blown away by this, i'm using 1/3 the gear as before with the same effects.

Just my personal experience...

Whats the deal OB? Where my receptors that clogged that I had to increase my dosage to feel the effects? Did the ptren clean my receptors? I feel as though I'm a novice user again.

gator-mclusky
02-02-2013, 05:35 AM
LMAO at all yall cats pickin on ol gator!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaha.

Enjoy fellas. ;-)

RockShawn
02-02-2013, 02:00 PM
LMAO at all yall cats pickin on ol gator!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaha.

Enjoy fellas. ;-)

Gator, you know I love you bro.

Dirtydude
02-04-2013, 08:08 AM
I'd love for this thread to expand and have a good profile up here. I've seen the one on AS2 site but we need something on here! Whoever reps air sealed , could we maybe throw up something from the site about it on here if credit were given to AS 2? I'm really curious about this stuff but I don't feel comfortable running it yet as I don't even know the dosage range to think of! This stuff sounds amazing, but so did many other compounds that were supposed to blow up but never really did. The price on this stuff is awesome though. How do people feel about suppression with this stuff? Regular tren is IMO the most suppressive stuff out there, is this really THAT different? I'm extremely curious!

johnnytats
02-04-2013, 04:59 PM
if you can get the chemical profile and break down th ester span of each one you can compare it to others.remember ther are steroids designed just to sell like test 500 half enenthate half cyponate.they dont tell ya its the same as running 500 of test the e and c has no signifigance

Clearfocus
03-25-2013, 04:15 AM
Johnny tats, you can't compare ptren and tren, to test c and test e. Test e and c both have the ester cleaved away to leave you with the active compound testosterone whereas ptren and tren are separate active compounds with separate active metabolites, but in my opinion, Ptren works. I didn't feel any different but I did start packing on lbs very quickly. I was surprised and I really am puzzled as to the mechanism of action. My buddy had similar results. The only con I seen was taking it three times daily. It becomes a pain in the ass.

overburdened
03-25-2013, 04:28 AM
I'd love for this thread to expand and have a good profile up here. I've seen the one on AS2 site but we need something on here! Whoever reps air sealed , could we maybe throw up something from the site about it on here if credit were given to AS 2? I'm really curious about this stuff but I don't feel comfortable running it yet as I don't even know the dosage range to think of! This stuff sounds amazing, but so did many other compounds that were supposed to blow up but never really did. The price on this stuff is awesome though. How do people feel about suppression with this stuff? Regular tren is IMO the most suppressive stuff out there, is this really THAT different? I'm extremely curious!

Everything that vibrant and fonz, etc, wrote is on the money... I've had MULTIPLE labs done prior, on it, and after... It didn't raise liver enzymes at all, didn't lower test levels(I actually had to purposefully drop my test levels to get my script refilled). The effective dose range is 4-6mg daily, anything over 10mg daily seems to lessen positive effects.

Vibrants log is posted in this section. I would post my log and several others, but the site they were on is shut down.

I am as2 rep, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

jdb3
03-25-2013, 04:28 AM
not gonna do this one. good luck bros!

overburdened
03-25-2013, 04:30 AM

Its completely different than tren ace or enanth... Its a 17a modified tren molecule that has completely different effects and sides...

overburdened
03-25-2013, 04:34 AM
There's actually a lot of people on this board that have run ptren, I'd like to see them chime in on this thread.

bhcolex50x
03-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I've run it at 4mg/day, put me in an awsome mood and made cardio easier, felt a little stronger. Didn't see any crazy fat loss or size gain but I don't remember if I was on a diet or not, ill defiantly try it again, IMO not something to build a cycle around but it is something I'd like to add in again

BlueJayMuscle
04-26-2013, 06:44 PM
Tried it and loved it. Similar effects to all those who have mentioned it

superbee
04-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Reading about it being considered the second most powerful oral steroid just makes me have to try it,.. Has anybody used a higher dose (20mg or so)?? If it doesn't raise liver enzymes, lipids, etc why aren't people raising the dose? C'mon guys.. lol... I can already tell this shit isn't no where near as dangerous as methyltrienolone...