PDA

View Full Version : I have never been able to uncrash gear...

Judgmentalist
03-17-2019, 12:47 AM
I’m currently cruising on Test C, Deca and Mast E. I got lazy and left my open gear in the basement.

Three different products from two different sources. All crashed.

I’ve been heating water to boiling in an electric tea kettle and transferring fresh boiling water into a Pyrex dish with my three vials every time the kettle heats up for about 30 minutes.

I got bored waiting and took the vial with the least oil in it - about 4-5ml - and heated it on high for 30 second bursts in the microwave until the oil was bubbling.

I can’t get this shit to uncrash. WTF? Am I a moron?

What am I doing wrong here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posiden
03-17-2019, 12:55 AM
Wow microwave ur killing ur test just use hot water

Cowboymike
03-17-2019, 12:57 AM
I would never personally microwave it...

Sometimes it can be stubborn. I like to do the swirling the vial in the water while i hold the top method... I’ve had some very stubborn vials before but I have the best of luck doing it this way... I tried heating it in the pan with boiling water with a vent tube and got shit in the vial, so I’ll never do that again...

I’ll also put the vials in a heating pad and leave it on all night wrapped up.. that always works

Judgmentalist
03-17-2019, 01:02 AM
Wow microwave ur killing ur test just use hot water

Yeah I basically knew I was trashing that one; I just wanted to see the shit dissolve for once. Gonna try the swirling thing ty

DD79
03-17-2019, 04:22 AM
Microwaving with the metal ring around the stopper? Surprised that didn’t trash your microwave

~-Respect, DD79-~

Biggaintime
03-17-2019, 05:34 AM
Microwaving with the metal ring around the stopper? Surprised that didn’t trash your microwave

~-Respect, DD79-~

Thank you

Biggaintime
03-17-2019, 05:35 AM
Plastic bag
Boil water
Take out and shake

Just did my winstrol I left in the basement

Judgmentalist
03-17-2019, 02:00 PM

~-Respect, DD79-~

Not a problem. Look it up. Microwave dinner manufacturers use metal in their packaging all the time to control how fast different parts of the container heat up. It doesn’t quite instantly cause a nuclear reaction like the urban legends make it out. :)

All of which I learned after the fact cause I completely forgot about that little bit of metal at the time.

Gonna try the heating pad thing cause I eventually got tired of the swirling and waiting after about an hour.

The bottle I nuked didn’t dissolve anyway. I’m gonna toss it and start a new one.

balin
03-17-2019, 02:02 PM
What carrier is your product using?

Geareduprn
03-17-2019, 04:33 PM
I put mine in a small pot with water about halfway up the vial. Stick a needle in with no syringe for a vent and turn on medium high for ten min

Judgmentalist
03-17-2019, 04:52 PM
What carrier is your product using?

One is Mig840 and I believe the other two are MCT.

Hayabusa_muscle
03-17-2019, 06:55 PM
Love good old heating pads

meatneck71
03-17-2019, 09:30 PM
I would never personally microwave it...

Sometimes it can be stubborn. I like to do the swirling the vial in the water while i hold the top method... I’ve had some very stubborn vials before but I have the best of luck doing it this way... I tried heating it in the pan with boiling water with a vent tube and got shit in the vial, so I’ll never do that again...

I’ll also put the vials in a heating pad and leave it on all night wrapped up.. that always works

That's a great freakin idea dude. thanks for that. A lab back in the day always told me to heat the oven up to about 200 and let it bake for 5-10 minutes with a pin in the top to let the heat out. Seemed like it worked, other times it didn't. Not sure about that, but the heating pad, definitely will try next time.

jbstafford290
03-17-2019, 09:53 PM
I just took a hand warmer and a rubber band and wrap it around gear. Worked perfectly. Pinned it today no pip