PDA

View Full Version : difference between: trenbolon ace,hexa and en.

trenbolone
07-22-2012, 11:34 AM
hey guys, i know its about the esters but istn there also a difference in the substance at all? trenoblon isnt 100% the old parabolan or is it? thx

musclebrain
07-22-2012, 07:39 PM
i believe tren hex (parabolan) has a better ability to bind to the androgen receptors. someone correct me if i'm wrong

Roaddkingg
08-03-2012, 09:16 PM
I would like to know more about hex myself.
I'm familiar with enathate and ace but not hex. So if someone would like to chime in that would be interesting I believe not only to myself but to others aswell.

colochine
08-04-2012, 12:27 PM
In for hex info.

PAiN
08-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Tren hex is tren with the hexabencylcarbonate ester attached, making it longer acting. If your using the ace ester, expect more of the same but without the ED/EOD shots. You can shoot hex EW, but as it's usually at 100mg/ml or so, most people shoot it 2 or 3 times a week.
The hex ester was the original trenbolone product marketed by Negma called Parabolan... It sometimes has a mystical power attributed to it by old users of the original Parabolan, but at the end of the day it's tren whether it's the hex ester or the ace or the enanthate.
Never heard of a bad experience with it, although it takes a few more days than ace to leave your system if you have a 'tren drama'.
it used to be made by a french company hnk negma and it used to come in 1.5ml amps @ 76mg per amp

Amount of Active Hormone [per 100mg]:
Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*

Tren, hex is a 6 chain ester.
Tren enan is a 7 chain ester.

The differance between the two is so minimal its not worth mentioning excep you can expect to pay 3 time more for real tren hex compared to tren-enan.

Massive waste of money.

bader
08-05-2012, 06:15 AM
great info, Pain.. Thanks. i was curious if there was anything really different besides the attached ester. Mystery solved. I'll stick to my ace. :D

mikeyg51
08-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Yeah, great info there Pain! I personally LOVE tren....however, after becoming somewhat educated in esters and half-lives, I no longer feel that one tren is really much better than the other, and through experimentation lol haha..I stick with tren ace because I get the most from it and it quick-acting

FrankTheTank
08-05-2012, 04:21 PM
All this talk about Tren is making my mouth water!!! Every time I run it I turn into a complete asshole and I swear I'll never run it again. Then when I'm off it for awhile and back to my nice, sweet self :) I always say "I'll be fine, let me try it again"-LOL Gonna go with tren hex this time.

The very first time I ran Parabolone I just thought it was Tren-E. The results were amazing! I had a hard time keeping my pants from falling off. I would have to tighten my belt as the day went on. I always used Tren Ace or Tren E after that thinking it was all the same but never had the same effect.

pinftw
08-08-2012, 03:13 AM
For first time users I'd go with the ace. If you start experiencing bad sides and need to stop it will quickly be out of your system. Whereas the eth will take 2 weeks or so.

c_so19
08-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Tren Hex or Parabolan, is just Tren. You will need to take a higher dose due to the ester weight but the less frequent injections are nice. If you do not have much experience with Tren i suggest you try Tren Ace for a few weeks at least prior to taking Hex, just to see how you react to Tren and if it is for you.