PDA

View Full Version : Dhb and the horror

Breinhardt01
03-19-2019, 01:36 AM
Good evening brothers. I would like to explain my dhb cycle. I started at 300mg a week with test enthate at 1000mg a week. Ran aromsin 8mg every 3 days. Week 1-10 saw 12 pounds of weight gain. I was sleeping fine appetite was good. Week 10 -14 upped DHB to 450mg a week then last wensday hell broke lose. My body temperature went up I could not cool myself down. My back had so much pain in my tailbone for no reason I couldn’t hardly walk and on top of that insomnia kicked in, tossed and turned all thru the night. I didn’t take anymore Friday sides are slowly creeping down I think in two more days I will feel like myself. I would run this compound again but only below 300mg. Don’t believe the internet saying this compound doesn’t have sides, they all have pros and cons. Respect this compound.

BearsFan
03-19-2019, 01:41 AM
I did a bad pin before, felt like a pinched nerve from hell . Maybe it was a bad pin , what body part did you pin in ?
I read dhb was like tren with 1/2 the sides so I'd imagine it would have a few sides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Breinhardt01
03-19-2019, 01:55 AM
I pin in my glutes. But I did start to feel shit that night after pinning

SpikeHyzer
03-19-2019, 02:23 AM
Personally I'd cannot stand DHB. my body rejects it; pip and knots that go away very slowly. I was down to backloading slin pins at 1/2cc per injection and still got pip and knots. Shits all hype imo

cakeman2
03-19-2019, 02:30 AM
Strange I diid notice a thermogenic effect, not to the point of insomnia. However I did get anxiety whilst running it.

Breinhardt01
03-19-2019, 02:38 AM
I think my next cycle will be high test for 16 weeks and not all the other shit. Every time I take another compound other then test I feel like shit the whole time. Here what I’m going to do
2grams test a week
20mg mk677 a day
30mcg of igf1 Lr3 on training days one month on 1 off
and aromsin 8mg every 3d
runnit for 4 months and see what happens.

cakeman2
03-19-2019, 02:40 AM
I think my next cycle will be high test for 16 weeks and not all the other shit. Every time I take another compound other then test I feel like shit the whole time. Here what I’m going to do
2grams test a week
20mg mk677 a day
30mcg of igf1 Lr3 on training days one month on 1 off
and aromsin 8mg every 3d
runnit for 4 months and see what happens.

High test should be run with HGH.

dont quite believe in igf 1 LR3

Breinhardt01
03-19-2019, 02:47 AM
I can only do 3iu of Chinese a day with my other bills. Last run was great with it. It burned almost all my belly fat off lol

Gymrat101
03-19-2019, 02:48 AM
Good evening brothers. I would like to explain my dhb cycle. I started at 300mg a week with test enthate at 1000mg a week. Ran aromsin 8mg every 3 days. Week 1-10 saw 12 pounds of weight gain. I was sleeping fine appetite was good. Week 10 -14 upped DHB to 450mg a week then last wensday hell broke lose. My body temperature went up I could not cool myself down. My back had so much pain in my tailbone for no reason I couldn’t hardly walk and on top of that insomnia kicked in, tossed and turned all thru the night. I didn’t take anymore Friday sides are slowly creeping down I think in two more days I will feel like myself. I would run this compound again but only below 300mg. Don’t believe the internet saying this compound doesn’t have sides, they all have pros and cons. Respect this compound.I completely agree with respect this compound. I'm running 400 weekly but no negative sides to speak of just growth fullness. I do get the high blood temp but it doesn't bother me I kinda like it. Let's me know this shit is good. Lol I'm only on week 3ish going on 4 so we will see what plays ahead. After seeing your experience I'll just stay at 400mg forsure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BearsFan
03-19-2019, 02:51 AM
I pin in my glutes. But I did start to feel shit that night after pinningProbably bad pin , probably hit sciatic nerve . You hit that and you'll have bad pain for a few days

Biggaintime
03-19-2019, 02:54 AM
@500 I get thermal when I eat thats about it.
I compare 500 to 200 Tren. Not in the AA ratio since. Just in sides.
I don't think its great to bulk on. It works well to shead fat and build muscle while staying the same weight. On proper diet. It also helps hold on to muscle in a cal deffcet. I was sick several times and didn't lose weight. I ended up dropping it and got sick a 3rd time and finally lost about 5lbs.
Yes I got sick 3 times in a month. Is it like Tren ? Is it like EQ?
I would say closer to a low dosage of Tren.
I would rather run Tren at 200 .
Does DHB have pip?
Yes and No
Ive tried different DHB with Different oil
One no pip. I mean no pip at all. The other one put me in a wheelchair. ALMOST !!
depends on your body and sensitivity of the DHB it self and the oil such as EO

Thats my experience and what I got out of it and my 2cents

BearsFan
03-19-2019, 02:58 AM
$32 dollar for vial of 50mg dhb
$45 for vial of 200mg tren e

At 8ml per week of dhb to get 400
I think tren e would be more cost effective

Especially if 400 dhb= 200mg tren
You're pretty much saving around $20 a week to run tren

DD79
03-19-2019, 03:37 AM
I can only do 3iu of Chinese a day with my other bills. Last run was great with it. It burned almost all my belly fat off lol

What burned your bell fat off? The growth?

~-Respect, DD79-~

BearsFan
03-19-2019, 04:03 AM
@500 I get thermal when I eat thats about it.
I compare 500 to 200 Tren. Not in the AA ratio since. Just in sides.
I don't think its great to bulk on. It works well to shead fat and build muscle while staying the same weight. On proper diet. It also helps hold on to muscle in a cal deffcet. I was sick several times and didn't lose weight. I ended up dropping it and got sick a 3rd time and finally lost about 5lbs.
Yes I got sick 3 times in a month. Is it like Tren ? Is it like EQ?
I would say closer to a low dosage of Tren.
I would rather run Tren at 200 .
Does DHB have pip?
Yes and No
Ive tried different DHB with Different oil
One no pip. I mean no pip at all. The other one put me in a wheelchair. ALMOST !!
depends on your body and sensitivity of the DHB it self and the oil such as EO

Thats my experience and what I got out of it and my 2centsSick 3x In a month? F that
I'd get ripped too if I got sick that often
I lose like 13 pounds during a normal 1 week cold .
I've heard with tren you get the thermal because of carbs, think lowering carbs would help that side?

G160
03-19-2019, 06:14 AM
Exactly. Pinned a heavy compound around a nerve, it’s happened to me with prop.

Gymrat101
03-19-2019, 11:59 AM
Pinned this dhb from pharmaca in my left delt. No pip this is the 3rd day. Did .5cc dhb .5deca. No pip and I usually always have pip regardless of compound in my delts cuz so much scar tissue. A good supplier is a must on a compound like this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

chadmack282
03-19-2019, 01:22 PM
Joint pain, mild insomnia, moderate sweating made me go from 500/week to 400/week.
Now doing good, still a little sweating at night tho.

Archey
03-19-2019, 01:39 PM
I did 500mg a week no issues at all love dhb was running it with 500mg of tren ace 500mg of test and 600mg of eq

Geareduprn
03-19-2019, 02:24 PM
I've never had anything other than some sight soreness the next day and I ran 600mg

Plate Smacker
03-19-2019, 02:48 PM
Some compounds mixed in the same pin can bring down pip. Most likely due to the %'s brewed at. 0.2ml(40mg) of my Tren E with 0.7ml(70mg) of my Tren A, in the same pin, makes the Tren A painless. If I just pin the 0.7mL (70mg)of Tren A alone, I can feel dull pain during injection, and some pip.
I brew in MCT oil: Tren E is 200mg/ml 1%BA 18%BB and my Tren A is 100mg/mL 1%BA 18%BB as well (wanted them pretty thin because I pin Tren with 27G 1")

My Test E can give me slight pip/soreness in quads. However, if I mix it with my Tren E, no soreness or pip.
Test E is 300mg/mL 1%BA 7%BB.

Biggaintime
03-19-2019, 03:38 PM
Sick 3x In a month? F that
I'd get ripped too if I got sick that often
I lose like 13 pounds during a normal 1 week cold .
I've heard with tren you get the thermal because of carbs, think lowering carbs would help that side?

And when I say sick I don't mean cold I mean throwing up diarrhea s*** that makes you lose weight.

As far as the carbs not really sure