PDA

View Full Version : Hcg and Fertility help

Myergeau91
03-19-2019, 03:53 PM
What’s up guys I am currently running 500 mg of test cyp a week and debating on tossing dbol in for 30 days at 50 mg a day . Basically my girl really wants another baby before I start another blast . The past 2 weeks I have been running 1250 ius of hcg eod. I’ve read Boston and Palumbos plans but wanted to see if I could do with the least possible. So my question is can I continue to run the cyp and hcg and maybe have success or would it be more likely if I came off gear until she gets her wish lol. I have clomid in hand if that helps and if it really makes a difference can get my hands on some hmg . Any opinions or suggestions on this ? Thanks in advance

Big Sarge
03-19-2019, 09:07 PM
What’s up guys I am currently running 500 mg of test cyp a week and debating on tossing dbol in for 30 days at 50 mg a day . Basically my girl really wants another baby before I start another blast . The past 2 weeks I have been running 1250 ius of hcg eod. I’ve read Boston and Palumbos plans but wanted to see if I could do with the least possible. So my question is can I continue to run the cyp and hcg and maybe have success or would it be more likely if I came off gear until she gets her wish lol. I have clomid in hand if that helps and if it really makes a difference can get my hands on some hmg . Any opinions or suggestions on this ? Thanks in advanceI tried the HCG and clomid only route and even came down to trt dose of test only and i haven't had any luck. Palumbo says HMG is "the magic bullet" in one of his videos i saw recently.

galaxy note 8 using Tapatalk

Breinhardt01
03-19-2019, 11:55 PM
Also it takes something like 90 days for a sperm to mature. Going off would be your best bet. Me and my wife have been trying for 7 months with no luck. I take 50mg clomid a day and 2500iu of hcg a week.

Geareduprn
03-20-2019, 02:06 AM
Yea you really need some FSH or an analog (HMG) to get the process started. Then you can use HCG to prolong the fertility effects. You either need to come off for a couple months to get your pituitary producing FSH or inject some HMG. I came off and used HMG for 3 weeks and have now been using HCG for 2 months along with clomid. I am just now seeing a drastic increase in sperm (you can see it with a cheap kids microscope)

FL1025
03-20-2019, 04:32 AM
I tried the HCG and clomid only route and even came down to trt dose of test only and i haven't had any luck. Palumbo says HMG is "the magic bullet" in one of his videos i saw recently.

galaxy note 8 using Tapatalk
It is man, a little over a month after I added it my wife was pregnant

Breinhardt01
03-20-2019, 11:36 AM
I went and had my sperm checked. Cost 200 dollars everything was above normal. Been running hcg clomid for like 6 months. Haven’t come off test in last 3 years either.

DT117
03-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Anything is possible. But best chance is to come off everything and run all the drugs you mentioned. Palumbos protocol is expensive but it hits everything from all angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enigma
03-20-2019, 01:22 PM
You can email Dave Palumbo at [email protected] and he will send you the protocol. Send a short, sweet email though. That guy is insanely busy.

Myergeau91
03-20-2019, 05:19 PM
Think I’m gonna grab myself some hmg and run that the hcg and come down to a try dose of 250 cyp a week maybe try it out for a little bit and if no luck come off the sauce till it happens . Everything I’ve researched has def pointed to the hmg on or off cycle