Day 30-33: 50mcg
Day 34-37: 25mcg
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg

Clen

Day 1-3 40mcg
Day 4-9 80mcg
Day10-15 60mcg
Day15 - 21 40mcg

Post my diet up tomorow. Will also post my workout routine and Stats. I am hopeing to loose around 5% body fat and Get lean. My diet is most important i will be running high, protein, medium to low carbs and low fat.

mth496
07-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Diet.

Meal 1 - 1 cup oatmeal. 6 egg whites.

Meal 2 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 5 ounces chicken, Veggies.

Meal 3 - Protein Shake and 2 Rice Cakes With Peanut Butter spread.

Meal 4 - 1/2 Sweet Potato, 5 Ounce Steak, Veggies.

Meal 5 - 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 8 Ounce Haddock and Veggies.

Meal 6 - Large leafy Salad, 5 Ounce chicken, Veggies.

My Meal start at 5am and end at 8pm. 3hrs between each meal. In bed at 9pm.

Will post Cardio and Workout Routine. This is my cutter, and diet will change if needed. While on T3 i never really need to change it, as it helps the fat to keep coming off very well.

PAiN
07-25-2012, 12:45 AM
Very detailed bro. Looking forward to following along.

deathdodger
07-28-2012, 01:07 PM
This will be nice to follow, you shouldn't have a problem losing 5% bodyfat if you stick to it.

mth496
07-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Ok so been out of power the past few days. But this is my workout routine im following.

Workout Routine. 4 day split.

Monday - Chest/Biceps

Incline Bench Press: 1x20 (warm-up/pre-exhaust), 3x8
Incline DB Press: 3x8
Incline DB Flyes: 2x10
Flat DB Flyes: 2x10
Flat DB Bench: 3x8

Barbell Curls: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 1x6, 1x4
Seated Incline DB Curls: 2x8
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls: 2x10

Tuesday - Quads/Hams/Calves

Barbell Squats: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 2x6
Leg Extension/Leg Press Supersets: 3x12/8

Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 1x12, 1x10, 3x8
Hamstring Curls: 3x8

Standing Calve Raises: 3x8/12 Dropsets

Wednesday - Rest (Light Cardio/Abs at most)

Thursday - Delts/Triceps

Military Press: 1x12, 3x8
Seated DB Press: 3x6
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10

Skullcrushers: 1x12, 3x8
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12

Friday - Back/Traps

Deadlifts: 1x10, 1x8, 3x6
Barbbell Row: 1x10, 1x8, 1x6
Low Cable Row: 2x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2x10
DB Shrugs: 1x12, 1x10, 3x8

Satuday & Sunday - Rest

mth496
07-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Happy to see some interested in following me, it is greatly appreciated, i will try to update daily.

mth496
08-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Ratings Between 1 and 10. 1 Means very little 10 Means alot.
Soreness - After each workout and the next few days 4.
Injections - 1 In and out, very little pip.
Gain in strentgh. 5, being that in about 11 days in. Tren power is the best.
Gain in weight. Leaning out Nicely 2 weeks in and i lost 8lbs.
Weight loss 8lbs
BF Will check body gat 5 weeks in.
Side effects. Sleep loss, loss of appetite, lots so sweting.

So fat this cycle is going as planned.
For those messaging me about the products i am using, i listed them in the first post. I got my products from GBN, and i am using KALPA, clen and T3. I am using Genshi, Test and Tren. Genshi PCT aswell.
My workouts are 45 minutes. I do cardio on my off days for 30minutes walking at a high pace. My meals i eat exactly on time, i do not miss a workout or a meal and i am in bed early.
I feel good, i will see how i feel in the next week where i usually get the sides from tren.

simonmagus84
08-11-2012, 02:10 PM
I wouldnt use t3...i dont think you need it for 5% bf...i just think the risk is too great... id stick with clen and get var...but if your using it now too late just be careful...youll get there

mth496
08-11-2012, 10:58 PM
At the end of week 2. It is a rest day today is saturday and i do not work out. My diet is going as planned. I just wanted to write a quick update and note that the lack of sleep and swetting is probley at about a 6 out of 10 rating. It is pretty bad, but i can deal with it, the results are worth it, i have to give big props to GBN and Genshi because it is very well dosed product and is going exactly what it is suppose to. Also big props to Kalpa the clen and t3 are working wonders for speeding up fat loss while on a diet the results can not compare to any other diet product.

mth496
08-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I wouldnt use t3...i dont think you need it for 5% bf...i just think the risk is too great... id stick with clen and get var...but if your using it now too late just be careful...youll get there

I was thinking of var, but i dont like adding in a oral steroid while im running trenbolone. That is really why i stuck with test, tren and t3. The T3 is not as bad as i heard, it works, im leaning out but at the same time getting stronger and look as if im making gains in the mirror, but on the scale it says i weigh less. I really enjoy the T3, i think this week coming i will decide if i will keep running it or not depending on how i look in the mirror. But i definitly no what you are saying with the var.

mth496
08-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Soreness - Very little soreness, Rate it a 2 if that. I no i worked out but, but nothing to complain about.
Injections - No more pip. 0
Gain in strentgh. 8 Im making gains this week very easily.
Gain in weight. Leaning out alot. No weight gain but stayed at the same this week, but looking alot more vascular and bigger then before.
Weight loss 8lbs
BF Will check body fat 5 weeks in.
Side effects. Sleep loss, loss of appetite, lots so sweting. Its the same as it was the first week in. Nothing worse nothing less.
This cycle is going great. My body feels really good. My bench went up from 250lbs to 280lbs and im only on week 2, but i will play it safe so i do not get injured.
Im curling 200lbs with a bar.
Squats have gone from 260lbs to 300lbs.
Deadlift Started at 500, and now deadlifting almost 600lbs.

mth496
08-21-2012, 02:39 AM
So far everything is going great.
I noticed with this cycle. My arms are getting really strong, i do not no if its from when i was younger and not knowing how to work out properly i would work just my arms and chest. And then when i got older i would do full body workouts every single day. But my arms have always been my strong point, and now are seriously stronger then ever.
I hit Chest and Biceps today. And i have to say i am alot stronger, this is going on about 3 weeks in now, and i am having a wonderful power cycle. I am cutting, but i have to give alot of credit to the Tren, it builds you up even on lower calorie diets. Plus im running clen/t3 and its not eating muscle at all. Not that i have notice, but i just look and feel overall alot better.
Side effects. I have had periods of the day over the weekend where i felt hot. Most of the time, it is just alot of sweting and tiredness. No other side effect problems at all. I figured i would maybe lose some hair or get acne. But nothing at all.
My diet has been on key, i will update the weight loss at the end of each week, no real point on doing it daily. But im staying at the same weight sense that first week of fat loss, but at the same time i look way more vascular and look like i lost alot of fat.

mth496
08-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Heading towards the end of week 3 and i am down 13lbs of Body Fat. I just wanted to post this update. The fat loss is coming due to the Kalpa Clenbuterol and T3. T3 i will continue but the clen i have to come off the following week, but i plan to continue running it towards the end of the cycle aswell.

My diet is on check i eat the same everyday. Week 5 i will lower the cals a bit to continue this cut.

mth496
08-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Soreness - No soreness after the first week its been nothing at all to even mention.
Injections - No pip. But i injected the last 2 times, i could smell it, as if i had it in my nose, strange feeling, maybe due to slowly pulling the pin out.
Gain in strentgh. 5Im Gains have pretty much been the same, but week 6 i will train with heavier weights, i have not yet due to the first weeks drastic gains, i do not want to hurt my tendons, or have muscles tears.
Gain in weight. Still leaning out, but not gains, i feel like if i lost more fat, but gained more muscle. I will have to get my body fat checked to no exactly.
Weight loss sitting at 15lbs in total of fat/water.
Side effects, they have deminished alot, everything but the swets are bad, but other then that nothing else. I guess i could mention the vivid crazy dreams but that dont bother me lol, its actually nice to have them crazy dreams, entertaining if ya ask me. I will post a story about the one i had last night.
curling 200lbs with a bar.
Squats 300lbs.
Deadlifts are at 600lbs.

mth496
08-31-2012, 09:12 PM
So i hit my back today. Dame what a workout. I think today i could of went up with gains on my deadlift, next friday i will see how much more i can take. But today after hitting my traps, the were swollen, got a huge pump in them and they are bigger then they have ever been. I got a extra 2 sets in for them.

i am thinking about maybe upping the dose of the tren and test but i dont no if i should sense everythings been fine. Any thoughts?

mth496
09-04-2012, 06:30 PM
So today, for breakfast i was feeling real hungry. So i had a large Steak, along with 12 egg whites and 4 yolks. Dame did it hit the spot, i call that my cheat meal, not so much a cheat but somthing that is real satisfying. The mix of egg yolk and steak is amazing. The whites just fill you up. So high protein, low carb, low fat.
Hitting the gym in a few minutes and will update you on the gains i make today. Going to test my power today, see what kind of gains i made.

7gothic
09-04-2012, 07:47 PM
"But i injected the last 2 times, i could smell it, as if i had it in my nose, strange feeling, maybe due to slowly pulling the pin out."

Better get used to that....and it may get worse depending on your sensitivity to Tren. I've experienced crippling "stabbing" sensations, lung tightness, inability to breath freely, and of course THE SMELL. If you aren't expecting it, it can be a little scary.

mth496
09-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Yea the smell is funny. No other steroid does that to me. But the smell of the tren its like half way into the injection. I inject slowly, and then all the sudden i can smell the tren it is not scary it is just weird. As long as the results keep coming i am happy lol.

smurfnu469
09-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Yeah the tren has the wierd smell.....lol

mth496
09-10-2012, 08:54 PM
So today. I feel kind of shitty and dont want to eat as much. Im not sick but i just feel run down. So today for Breakfast, lunch Dinner. Its going to be Chicken, eggs and a half cup brown rice and veggies all mixed together. I think i might start making my food each weekend and get it done for the week in adavanced.
Stats to start off the week.
Body weight. 235lbs Started at 260lbs. Probley around 14% body fat. Want to get down to 220lbs 10 11& bf.
My wrist have been bothering me, picking a pair of wrist straps up tonight to help me. I just do not want to injure myself.
Curling - 150lbs.
Deadlifting - 700lbs
Leg Press - 1400lbs
Bench - 250lbs
My numbers are up and down do to wrist problems, the more stress on my wrist the less im able to do the exerise. May be taking a week off if the problem continues.

Camzilla
09-13-2012, 12:16 PM
MTH- one of the best journals I have read, def sub'd. Press on Bro, your kicking ass!

Jacked
09-13-2012, 01:55 PM
deff going to try this out but for sure a little less on my end

mth496
09-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Body feeling run down. So today i did 2 sessions of cardio 250 calories each session, this was just to keep my body going.

Breakfast. 10 Egg whites, and 1/2 cup of uncooked oats.
Snack - Protein Shake.
Lunch - Large Steak, with 2 eggs and Vegies. 1/2 cup brown rice.
Snack - 1 cup of Almonds, Apple with peanut butter.
Dinner - 6 ounces of chicken, 1 Cup string beans, Half a sweet Potato.

Now im just relaxing, and just trying to get my energy back up. Ihis weekend should do me good. Going to do cardio first thing in the morning, then rest for the rest of the weekend. Watch some football. Plan on grilling alot of chicken, and steak up. Going to make all my meals on sunday night, so that this week i do not have to worry about cooking. 4 medium size containers 2 with steak 2 with chicken. 2 protein shakes. Fruits and vegetable will be added daily.
Will try to take some photos of all the meals.

Actually i will post my meals, to show everyone what its looking like. Should be stacked up haha.

Thank you to all following and the kind words. I appreciate all the help aswell.

mth496
09-14-2012, 10:14 PM
I forgot to add, the smell that comes from the tren. I was in the store and i could smell the tren "so i thought" And im walking up and down this one isle trying to find cotton swabs, when i noticed nail polish had tipped over. If you ever smell nail polish, that is the smell of the tren when i inject it,. Not exactly the same but very alike. Just incase anyone wants to no what that smell is, haha just take a sniff of nail polish so you no what to expect.

mth496
09-19-2012, 08:06 PM
So i hit cardio and abs today. Got alot of my energy back.

Side effects have got worse with the Tren. It is not kicking my ass that bad, but dame if i didnt have the energy i do right now, or if i was not feeling good, this would probley make me go crazy. The night swets have got alot worse, i am soaking the bed by morning, i have to wash my sheets daily, i sleep with no covers and a fan on full blast blowing on me and it does no good. I even went ahead orderd a new bed, took the old one and put it in my basement, where its usually cool and i sleep down there but it does not do the trick either. The next part of it that sucks is, my body is strong and ready to go, my head is what feels run down and tired, its strange and my appetite is completlyl gone.
With my appetite gone, it makes it very easy to follow the diet, but i hate eating so i just get the meals swallow em down as fast as i can and thats it. I wait untill the next meal, i feel like i live in my own world and no one else exist. I only been leaving my house to work out and get food at the beggining of the week.

No depression
No sex problems
No zits/acne/hairloss.
25LBS of fat lost.

mth496
09-21-2012, 03:52 AM
So today i hit my Delts and Tris

Military Press: 1x12 185lbs, 3x8 225lbs
Seated DB Press: 3x6
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10

Skullcrushers: 1x12 for 80lbs, 3x8 for 115lbs
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12

Added in dips to my Triceps. 4x8. They were burnt out after this. This was done with bodyweight did not add any on.

PAiN
09-21-2012, 03:57 AM
You're killing it bro! REPS!

mth496
09-23-2012, 05:05 AM
These are pictures i have been taking to show progrerss from left to right. Right being the newest. I cut down alot of fat off my body, i can not wait to bulk after this being leaner. I got to give alot of thanks to GBN, i am enjoying the gear very much, and the results speak for them selfs. I can finally see my abs i am extremly happy.

Did my best to cut out my tattoo and face. Will upload pics of my abs this week before no abs seen, after abs lol.

mth496
09-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Could not log in here for a few days so i am just updating my log from another forum to here. Just to keep everyone caught up.

Monday.
So today i only got in about 5 meals.

I cant even think about eating right now. My appetite is most likely gone do to the Trenbolone, it is starting to really push the sides on me now, in the beggining not so bad, but this stuff is potent and doing its job. Cant complain to much, love the results but they are very aggrivating, when you cant sleep at all, and then when you do fall asleep you have some fucked up night mare, wake up and your bed is soaked.

Hit Chest and Biceps today, but im so tired today that i cant even stand to sit here and type it all out. but my my weights were up from previous post, i had plenty of energy while in the gym, but when i leave i dont want to do nothing and just want to sit alone and not talk, watch tv i cant even watch tv i zone out.

More updates tomorow.

mth496
09-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Started Thursday off strong. My body is starting to feel like normal again. Still got the gear flowing, just my body is starting to handle it alot better then in the beggining of the cycle. Was having crazy night swets. bad dreams and just felt like i couldnt deal with anyone. But that subsided and is gone. Feel like my happy normal self, just strong as hell and making gains.

Meal 6 - 5 Ounce chicken, Veggies.

Workout hit delts and traps.

Thursday - Delts/Triceps

Military Press: 1x12, 3x8
Seated DB Press: 3x6 100lbs
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10 NONE THIS WEEK

Skullcrushers: 3x8 200lbs
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8 190lbs
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12 200lbs

No side effects to note on. Any problems i had seem to of subsided and am i having no problems at all. Feeling really good. No soreness after injections, and no more smelling tren when injecting that is completly gone now.

mth496
09-29-2012, 05:08 AM
So today the diet went great got all my meals in. Days line up looked like this, dont remember the times of the meals but they were around 2 1/2 to 3hrs apart. I was up at 4am did 25 minutes of walking to warm up then hit the weights early. But first this is the meal plan today.
Meal 1 - 1/2 cup oatmeal. 10 egg whites.
Meal 2 - 1/2 white potato 5 ounces chicken.
Meal 4 - 1/2 Potato, 7 Ounce Steak
Meal 5 - 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 10 Ounces of haddock and 4 large shrimp
Meal 6 - Large Green Salad, 5 Ounce chicken, 4 shrimp.
Eating today was no problem. Wanted to eat more, so i think my body is looking to grow, so Sunday i will revide the meal plan add in more veggies, and maybe chance from 1/2 cup or potato, carbs to 1 full cup or whole potato, carb each meal.

Friday - Back/Traps
Deadlifts: 1x10 450lbs, 1x8 for 500lbs, 3x6 650lbs, last week did 700 but i couldnt push it to that this week. Maybe next week.
Barbbell Row: 1x10, 1x8, 1x6
Low Cable Row: 2x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2x10
DB Shrugs: 1x12 80lbs, 1x10 120lbs, 3x8 150lbs
Starting to plan out my next cycle. Bulk cycle. After this cycle is over soon, i will be going natural for about 8 weeks and then jump back in. After the bulk i will cut natural for about 16 weeks or 4 to 5 months. I am very happy with what i am acheiving. GBN, the gear, help from everyone following me on here and helping me out. I really appreciate everything.

PAiN
10-05-2012, 08:55 PM
^^^Great work bro keep it up. Reps!

mth496
10-09-2012, 05:46 AM
So i am heading to the doctors this week. I think i may have torn my right calve muscle.

Is it alright to keep running my gear?