PDA

View Full Version : Deca messing with my head, I think.

Rizkybuziness
03-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Does anyone ever have deca mess with your head? I get a little nervous about, for instance, my wife messing around on me. But only when I'm on deca. Its controllable, just weird.

teejey
03-20-2019, 07:13 PM
Its a 19nor so it can

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
03-20-2019, 07:14 PM
Its a 19nor so it can

Sent from my VS835 using TapatalkAbsolutely.... my last run of NPP same s***....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
03-20-2019, 07:17 PM
She ain't doing nothing wrong all in your imagination no matter how real it seems LOL... least that's my experience.... especially if everything that you're doing is way un characteristic as far as how you're tripping especially if everything's the same with her as always buisness as usual so to speak... it definitely can hit out of nowhere and Blindside you... my advice would be taper back a little bit unless you think you can control it however it may get worse....

FrankDux
03-20-2019, 07:26 PM
It's not just you. I'm on my first run with a 19nor and this NPP has me thinking the same weird shit...

teejey
03-20-2019, 07:27 PM
Npp had the same effect on me. Night sweats pissed off at everything stew about stupid shit all day.
It's not just you. I'm on my first run with a 19nor and this NPP has me thinking the same weird shit...

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
03-20-2019, 07:31 PM
Tren is worse, you’ll actually see her cheating!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
03-20-2019, 07:33 PM
You guys trust me me its all normal...theres nothing wrong with you ...but understand its gonna keep comming and comming...just with the ammts in your system already...so if things are getting bad deff do not keep bumping your doses up...stay the course or back it down a bit.lol esp decca take little longer to subside...im not trying to scare anyone ...but man ive been there it can get ugly....if your the jealous type....which i am deep down....last time my wife was getting ready to call the cops cuz I was chasing her with my sledgehammer to smash that f****** phone thinking that she's on Facebook or texting guys all night long lol all your imagination just an alpha male coming out brother

Sachie
03-20-2019, 07:33 PM
Tren is worse, you’ll actually see her cheating!! Lol

Fucking Tren Max lmao I fuck up my coffee cup on my desk if I don't like the way it's sitting there lmao Tren oh Tren I can't wait to pin you in May lmao

Sachie
03-20-2019, 07:34 PM
You guys trust me me its all normal...theres nothing wrong with you ...but understand its gonna keep comming and comming...just with the ammts in your system already...so if things are getting bad deff do not keep bumping your doses up...stay the course or back it down a bit.lol esp decca take little longer to subside...im not trying to scare anyone ...but man ive been there it can get ugly....if your the jealous type....which i am deep down....last time my wife was getting ready to call the cops cuz I was chasing her with my sledgehammer to smash that f****** phone thinking that she's on Facebook or texting guys all night long lol all your imagination just an alpha male coming out brother

Oh my God Big P!! lol I would have love to seen that lmao I love ya man....

maxmuscle1
03-20-2019, 07:42 PM
Fucking Tren Max lmao I fuck up my coffee cup on my desk if I don't like the way it's sitting there lmao Tren oh Tren I can't wait to pin you in May lmao

I am laughing so hard at my own comment!! Tren+Jealousy-= Someone is gonna pay!!

Bigdaddyperk
03-20-2019, 07:44 PM
I am laughing so hard at my own comment!! Tren+Jealousy-= Someone is gonna pay!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBahahahahaha

Sachie
03-20-2019, 07:47 PM

I'm dying Max, fucking dying lololololol

Sachie
03-20-2019, 07:48 PM

I'm gonna steal that and put it on a fucking tank top!!

maxmuscle1
03-20-2019, 07:50 PM
I'm gonna steal that and put it on a fucking tank top!!

I want residuals!! Lol Will work for Hex!!

Rizkybuziness
03-20-2019, 09:15 PM
I was already doing 350 a week npp without any problems but added some deca in for the joints a couple weeks ago. Better quit that shit for now. I know it's not her. Just grinds in the back of my mind.

Thanks for the inputs and comical replies. Nice to know I'm not crazy.

Bigdaddyperk
03-20-2019, 09:18 PM
I was already doing 350 a week npp without any problems but added some deca in for the joints a couple weeks ago. Better quit that shit for now. I know it's not her. Just grinds in the back of my mind.

Thanks for the inputs and comical replies. Nice to know I'm not crazy.Good idea...stick with your original npp....give it week or so bite your tongue and whatever you do keep your suspicions to yourself cuz once you start letting them loose it just gets worse and worse and comes pouring out.... then the cats out of the bag... unless she already knows you're on something then you can discuss it with her.. blah blah blah...

joko123
03-20-2019, 09:23 PM
Does anyone ever have deca mess with your head? I get a little nervous about, for instance, my wife messing around on me. But only when I'm on deca. Its controllable, just weird.

It sounds like your e2 is high. Any drug can cause just about any side effect. Get blood work

Skizzen
03-20-2019, 09:26 PM
I get insanely vivid/realistic dreams on at only 300mg of Deca. Where I have pushed tren upwards of 700mg/w with slight vivid dreams.

Bigdaddyperk
03-20-2019, 09:27 PM
It sounds like your e2 is high. Any drug can cause just about any side effect. Get blood work

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis should have been said a while ago...ive also heard jealousy could be cause of crashing your estro...as well...bloods always if issues can help figure things out to make adjustments...glad we have vets like joko here ...good lookin out big brutha..

joko123
03-20-2019, 09:30 PM
This should have been said a while ago...ive also heard jealousy could be cause of crashing your estro...as well...bloods always if issues can help figure things out to make adjustments...glad we have vets like joko here ...good lookin out big brutha..

I cry when I watch sad movies, that’s really about the only time I knowwww my e2 high. Kind of creeps out of no where I was away for a few days and doubled up on my pins, started getting teary eared watching a star is born on the plane lol

Bigdaddyperk
03-20-2019, 09:34 PM
I cry when I watch sad movies, that’s really about the only time I knowwww my e2 high. Kind of creeps out of no where I was away for a few days and doubled up on my pins, started getting teary eared watching a star is born on the plane lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI personally like it when mine's High...lol... should have seen me watching that one with Will Smith I forget the name of it where his kid died oh my God at the end I f****** lost it my wife and daughter were laughing their asses off... nothing wrong with a good cry long as it don't affect the dick...lol

joko123
03-20-2019, 09:44 PM
Haha unfortunately when my levels get to teary eyed level I get floppy sex toy dick which is no good lol

maxmuscle1
03-20-2019, 10:08 PM
Being consistent on my injection/dosage is so important for me. I notice effects if I even miss my shot after one day. I have to take same days, same time. I can’t stress how important timing is to some of the less experienced guys/gals.

Rizkybuziness
03-20-2019, 11:06 PM

Had plans to do labs next week. Thanks for the input. I looked back through my notes since I have felt that way a couple times before. Seems to start about 2-3 weeks after I go over 300mg of deca. I'll let you guys know how the labs come out.

Rizkybuziness
03-20-2019, 11:09 PM
Not having any other symptoms of high estrogen. Maybe I need to start drinking again. That'll clear it all up.

MrBash
03-20-2019, 11:31 PM
My man 19nor’s are funny. How much are you running.?
Have you ever used this compound before?
And as big perk said if she was good before you started that you could bet it’s your head fucking with you.
My biggest thing would be stay calm and know that it’s the chemicals...
The thins we do sometimes to ourselves effect everyone around us even though it’s no intentional.. Be Well.

Thebricklayer
03-20-2019, 11:44 PM
nothing wrong with a good cry long as it don't affect the dick...

Truth there brother. :-)

Sachie
03-21-2019, 12:00 AM
Being consistent on my injection/dosage is so important for me. I notice effects if I even miss my shot after one day. I have to take same days, same time. I can’t stress how important timing is to some of the less experienced guys/gals.

All I'm gonna say is
Tren + Jealousy = Someone's Gonna Pay
I'm making a shirt Max and I'm not fucking around!!

Sachie
03-21-2019, 12:01 AM
Fucking Big P
Sledgehammer, Cops and phone
LMFAO!!
Best shit I read all day!!!

maxmuscle1
03-21-2019, 03:15 AM
All I'm gonna say is

We’d sell a couple thousand on these boards!!

NewSchool82
03-21-2019, 12:56 PM
All I'm gonna say is

You make that shirt I wanna buy it. lol

maxmuscle1
03-21-2019, 12:59 PM
All I'm gonna say is

Sachie, Orders already started! Lol. Of course you’ll be sending the first one to ME!

Max

Plate Smacker
03-21-2019, 01:29 PM
Oh, the "head movies" are real brother.
I am not even the jealous type,really confident in all my abilities...
Yet when I would run 1.2g Test E with 900mg Deca...
Almost got same mind games as 420mg Test E and 80mg Tren A ED.
If you have any underlying insecurities, or even worse, blatant insecurities.... be prepared for a mind fuck.

Usually if your the paranoid type, hyper vigilant, ect... and in a relationship... it will most likley be worse.
If your single, no girl or boyfriend, usually not much of an issue with this stuff. (Captain Obvious)

Sachie
03-21-2019, 01:33 PM
You make that shirt I wanna buy it. lol
XLARGE or XXLARGE
When I get back from vacation I'm on it!

NewSchool82
03-21-2019, 02:45 PM
XLARGE or XXLARGE

Fuck I need a large. If those are the only options then XL it is.

maxmuscle1
03-21-2019, 02:56 PM
XLARGE or XXLARGE

Xxl and I’m #1

Max(your business partner!)

Rizkybuziness
03-21-2019, 04:01 PM
Oh, the "head movies" are real brother.
I am not even the jealous type,really confident in all my abilities...
Yet when I would run 1.2g Test E with 900mg Deca...
Almost got same mind games as 420mg Test E and 80mg Tren A ED.
If you have any underlying insecurities, or even worse, blatant insecurities.... be prepared for a mind fuck.

Usually if your the paranoid type, hyper vigilant, ect... and in a relationship... it will most likley be worse.
If your single, no girl or boyfriend, usually not much of an issue with this stuff. (Captain Obvious)

I'm not really jealous. And I dont doubt her. Just the deca I guess. Thanks for the input. Seems to be a little worse each time I use Deca. Guess I'll find a new favorite.

Sachie
03-21-2019, 04:04 PM
Fuck I need a large. If those are the only options then XL it is.
You can get a Large!

Sachie
03-21-2019, 04:04 PM
Xxl and I’m #1

Max(your business partner!)

Max is #1

NewSchool82
03-21-2019, 07:48 PM
You can get a Large!

Then Large it is! I’m in.

jbstafford290
03-21-2019, 08:28 PM
Never had a problem with deca causing me to be jealous and deca/test is my go to cycle. Now the TrenTrain is a whole different story!

Scomule
03-21-2019, 08:41 PM
I got some caber to run with my deca to prevent deca dick.My question is, do I begin the caber as soon as I start pinning the deca, or should I wait until the deca becomes active?

Thanks, BOP!

Scomule

maxmuscle1
03-21-2019, 08:44 PM
I got some caber to run with my deca to prevent deca dick.My question is, do I begin the caber as soon as I start pinning the deca, or should I wait until the deca becomes active?

Thanks, BOP!

Scomule

That shit is expensive! Wait until you need it because you might not even experience dd.

Rizkybuziness
03-21-2019, 09:18 PM

Thanks, BOP!

Scomule

I keep caber on hand, but no problems that justify needing it.

Scomule
03-22-2019, 06:06 AM
Thanks for your help, bros.

Scomule

HDThunder
03-22-2019, 03:30 PM
Deca up to 600mg/week (Highest I've run) has never effected me mentally. Tren now that's another story. It makes me psychotic.

NewSchool82
03-22-2019, 06:28 PM
Well I just smashed a bathroom mirror this morning. Sooooo that came out of nowhere. I’m beside myself right now.

MasterBlaster805
03-22-2019, 07:26 PM
Just cause you're paranoid.. doesn't mean it's not happening! Beware the Milkman.. or Pool Guy.. or Meter Reader!:badass23::badass23:

:217e8_ORIG-6selenas

NewSchool82
03-30-2019, 02:56 PM
When’s this shirt getting made?

maxmuscle1
03-30-2019, 02:59 PM
When’s this shirt getting made?

Waiting on Sachie!!