PDA

View Full Version : D BOL

Ironman 580
03-21-2019, 05:50 PM
I ran 50 mg Dbol for 2 weeks pre workout and didnt get much out of it.Would it make a difference if i took 25mg am then 25 mg preworkout ?

Biggaintime
03-21-2019, 06:24 PM
I ran 50 mg Dbol for 2 weeks pre workout and didnt get much out of it.Would it make a difference if i took 25mg am then 25 mg preworkout ?

I would split.
Pm me!!

Bigdaddyperk
03-21-2019, 06:37 PM
I ran 50 mg Dbol for 2 weeks pre workout and didnt get much out of it.Would it make a difference if i took 25mg am then 25 mg preworkout ?Ive ran it before at 20 mg pre and had awsome pumps...i love it more then anadrol myself....im talking cramping up pumps lol..50 should be killer...like Big said split it have it more steady in ur system maybe....ive not done it ...but makes sense....and drink lot of water.... I took on empty stomach bout 1.5 hrs pre...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Biggaintime
03-21-2019, 07:49 PM
It's half life is 4 hours. So you definitely want to split.

maxmuscle1
03-21-2019, 08:13 PM
50mg is a great dose. Dbol is a great bulker IME. I do like to do 25mg two times daily. Usually up 10 lbs by the 4th or 5th week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnyb11731
03-21-2019, 09:33 PM
I love dbol but only use the injectable which is totally different animal.

Even though they say the injectable version last twice as long I always split my dose up 30mg am and 30mg pre work out. Dbol is super super calorie dependent though. If your eating clean and a lot you can put on serious weight. Last cycle I put on 45lb then leaned out when I came off so total clean weight gain was around 20lb of quality muscle. I still had a six pack on the day I did my last pin

Biggaintime
03-21-2019, 09:52 PM
Take your am dosage with a high protein meal.
Take PWO 30 min before

Sachie
03-21-2019, 11:00 PM
I love dbol but only use the injectable which is totally different animal.

Even though they say the injectable version last twice as long I always split my dose up 30mg am and 30mg pre work out. Dbol is super super calorie dependent though. If your eating clean and a lot you can put on serious weight. Last cycle I put on 45lb then leaned out when I came off so total clean weight gain was around 20lb of quality muscle. I still had a six pack on the day I did my last pin

So if you eat good say a lot of protein, low carbs and not a lot of calories that dbol wont make you balloon up? I heard it makes you really strong and that you put on a lot of water weight and 3 weeks after you stop you loose a lot. I always been interested but didn't want to loose a lot so I always used Anavar.

Biggaintime
03-21-2019, 11:20 PM
So if you eat good say a lot of protein, low carbs and not a lot of calories that dbol wont make you balloon up? I heard it makes you really strong and that you put on a lot of water weight and 3 weeks after you stop you loose a lot. I always been interested but didn't want to loose a lot so I always used Anavar.

If you don't want the extreme water but like dbol
Then use Sdrol

Sachie
03-21-2019, 11:25 PM
If you don't want the extreme water but like dbol
Then use Sdrol

What's Sdrol lol does it give better strength than Anavar?

Biggaintime
03-21-2019, 11:42 PM
Little less water similar weight gain.
It was originally a prohormone and was pulled of the shelves for basically being a steroid. Its AA ratio is 400/20
I think its under rated.

Anavar is used when your leaner by most

Donnyb11731
03-23-2019, 01:30 AM

No I would t do anything you said here lol

I’d eat a lot of food period carbs protein and fats just make sure to eat quality clean food. Make sure you ai is in check and you won’t balloon uo. I said it was calorie dependent meaning if you go negative on your calories dbol won’t make you bulk but it Will make you shred up so if your trying to get big eat big

IReallyLoveOats
03-23-2019, 02:41 AM
Dianabol has a half-life of 3-5 hours so yes split doses will build in your system more. It is a powerful compound however, so even taking it once in a day will have an effect.

Sachie
03-23-2019, 03:17 AM
What if one took Anavar every 8hrs throughout the day but 1hr before lifting ate 1 dbol? I have friend that swears by dbol for pre workout.

F.Zane
03-23-2019, 03:42 AM
2 weeks isn't enough time to get anything off of any type of gear even orals.What were you eating and how much? What was your workout like? All of this matters.D-bol,Deca and all bulking steroids require calories and protien to really work at all.Steroids aren't miracle drugs that you can take for a few weeks and exspect alot.I'm not slamming you or trying to be a smart ass just being honest and trying to help you.You posted the question so it's clear you have no clue about D-bol-.Just splitting the dose isn't going to make a huge difference in only 2 weeks.And what else were you using? If you're just running the D-bol- you for sure weren't going to get much of anything but maybe so water bloat.

wHaTeVaItTaKes
03-23-2019, 03:49 AM
If you eat/sleep/train like a beast on D-bol, you should see some incredible changes happen almost overnight. Nothing compares to the pumps you get on D-bol, I love taking it pre-workout. Gotta eat though, can't stress that enough. Same thing with A-bombs. Give that a try if you'd prefer something with a longer half-life.

HerbGlaze
03-23-2019, 07:04 AM
First time running dbol at 20mg twice a day, I work out for two hours easily. Some days the pumps hurt badly, taurine 1000mg to 3000mg pre workout helped, had some mean back pumps and bicep pumps. I'm up 9lbs in three weeks, clean gains though. Eat very healthy and honestly could eat more, just been short on funds. I usually take a morning dose and one 1.5hrs before workout like previously mentioned. Taking it all at once can cause some ridiculous pumps, uncomfortable at times.

Sachie
03-23-2019, 06:26 PM
No one is answering if I can eat three 25mg's Anavars a day and one 50mg dbol prior to working out. I run orals for 6 weeks. My cycle is 10-14 long. I lift like a mother fucker.

maxmuscle1
03-23-2019, 07:20 PM
No one is answering if I can eat three 25mg's Anavars a day and one 50mg dbol prior to working out. I run orals for 6 weeks. My cycle is 10-14 long. I lift like a mother fucker.

Go Sachie! 50mg is dbol is my favorite amount and Anavar is my favorite oral.

Parceveinte4
03-23-2019, 08:28 PM

You should definitely see/feel results from 2 weeks of dbol. I feel it the first day and "see" within a week. Are you sure its not bunk? I rarely take more than 30mg a day and see tons of results.
To answer your question, you can, but i wouldnt rum two orals together #1, and #2 75mg of var is on the higher side.
I would do 25mg twice a day if you wanna run 50.
That or no dbol, and 50mg var, 25mg twice a day.

Sachie
03-24-2019, 12:05 AM
You should definitely see/feel results from 2 weeks of dbol. I feel it the first day and "see" within a week. Are you sure its not bunk? I rarely take more than 30mg a day and see tons of results.
To answer your question, you can, but i wouldnt rum two orals together #1, and #2 75mg of var is on the higher side.
I would do 25mg twice a day if you wanna run 50.
That or no dbol, and 50mg var, 25mg twice a day.

I always have ran 75-100mg of Var.i never ran dbol before but I heard it's a great pre workout and makes you strong as fuck. I don't wanna give up the Var cuz that shits incredible but I wanna try dbol also.Yes I'll be pining other shit also.

Sachie
03-24-2019, 12:07 AM
Go Sachie! 50mg is dbol is my favorite amount and Anavar is my favorite oral.

Max I'm thinking 50mgs of Var two 25mg pills a day once when I wake up and around noon for the other. Then 1hr before lifting 50mgs of dbol. What's Maxamus think?

maxmuscle1
03-24-2019, 12:28 AM
Max I'm thinking 50mgs of Var two 25mg pills a day once when I wake up and around noon for the other. Then 1hr before lifting 50mgs of dbol. What's Maxamus think?

It would work well for a short period!! Not too long though. Your body always adapts then it becomes less effective. Do short bursts with that combo. Make the most of your macros and max out on heavy lifts during that short period.

Max

HerbGlaze
03-24-2019, 03:57 AM

I'd say that's totally fine, personally I feel like I should of ran dbol at 60mg maybe even 80mg for 4 weeks. Anything under that I'd run it for 6 weeks. I've put on 10 lbs in 3 weeks running 40mg dbol and 500mg test cyp. First cycle, loving this gear. I'll stfu and stop hijacking the thread ahaha

Parceveinte4
03-24-2019, 04:04 PM
If youre going to run two orals, keep the dbol to 4 weeks. Also, i would try 25mg 30min pre workout first amd see how it goes, 25mg pwo does plenty for me. If i take more tham 30mg at once the stremgth gains dont really go up but the sides do.

Whatupbros
03-26-2019, 11:06 AM
Yea ive been on for 3 weeks on 40 mg and havent gained a pound . I recently tried a new sponsor and just hope it legit . Last time
i had dbol i felt it first week so this is really upsetting me . Your upping to 50 mg and that’s considered really high so its suppose to kick in . I hope everyone bodies just respond differently because my friend takes 20 mg and he blew up already 10 pounds.