PDA

View Full Version : Use

Bash
03-21-2019, 07:19 PM
Can I use oral winstrol and injectable tren together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
03-21-2019, 07:23 PM
Yes

Bash
03-21-2019, 07:31 PM
How many doses? The pills are 50mg the liquid is 200mg

Bigbadj
03-21-2019, 07:35 PM
Absolutely! As for me, I like to run the winny the last 4 weeks of a cycle, just because of the joint pain.

Bigbadj
03-21-2019, 07:42 PM
Will you be running a testosterone also? If it was my first cycle with either, I’d run the winny at 50mg/day and the Tren around 300mgs/week.

Bash
03-21-2019, 08:00 PM
Will you be running a testosterone also? If it was my first cycle with either, I’d run the winny at 50mg/day and the Tren around 300mgs/week.

No bro just those 2 no test

Bigbadj
03-21-2019, 08:13 PM
You’re going to wanna run at least a low dose test. Tren is going to shut down your natural Test production hard. I’d throw in some test e or c at 250mgs/week.

maxmuscle1
03-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Winny/OJ BREAKFAST was commonplace at professional athletic training centers worldwide. Enjoy!!

Bash
03-21-2019, 08:29 PM
You’re going to wanna run at least a low dose test. Tren is going to shut down your natural Test production hard. I’d throw in some test e or c at 250mgs/week.

So 1cc holds how many mgs? Sorry bro asking all these questions I don’t know shit about it

chadmack282
03-21-2019, 08:41 PM
So 1cc holds how many mgs? Sorry bro asking all these questions I don’t know shit about it

For your own good I would highly suggest u take a step back & study AAS alot more Especially the compound's u r interested in using.
Then after u gain more knowledge come back with questions.
U r looking real good so don't rush AAS & end up doing more harm than good. A great place to start would b anabolic steroid profiles it's right below this anabolic steroid discussion link & u can gain a lot of knowledge on specific compounds.
Take your time & don't listen to the guy at the gym that knows All.

Bigbadj
03-21-2019, 08:48 PM
Most of the Test e and c will be 250mg/cc. You can get away with 1 pin a week. A 10c bottle will last you 10 weeks. You may want to have cabergoline on hand to combat any prolactin sides from the Tren. You’ll also want to research PCT for when you are coming off of your cycle.

Bigbadj
03-21-2019, 08:49 PM
For your own good I would highly suggest u take a step back & study AAS alot more Especially the compound's u r interested in using.
U r looking real good so don't rush AAS & end up doing more harm than good. A great place to start would b anabolic steroid profiles it's right below this anabolic steroid discussion link & u can gain a lot of knowledge on specific compounds.

^^That is sound advice^^

Bash
03-21-2019, 09:19 PM

Lol no that’s y I’m here asking questions but thank u I appreciate it

Bash
03-21-2019, 09:20 PM
Most of the Test e and c will be 250mg/cc. You can get away with 1 pin a week. A 10c bottle will last you 10 weeks. You may want to have cabergoline on hand to combat any prolactin sides from the Tren. You’ll also want to research PCT for when you are coming off of your cycle.

Thank u brother I appreciate ur time

MrBash
03-21-2019, 09:22 PM

This.....