PDA

View Full Version : Deltoid injection

Ironman 580
03-22-2019, 07:00 PM
Usually i inject my delts with 23 guage 1 inch needle and its painfull but i deal with it
today i tried 25 guage 1 inch and it was worse,is it possible the smaller needle hurt more cause more pressure to push the oil in ?

IRON_PROPHET
03-22-2019, 07:06 PM
Usually i inject my delts with 23 guage 1 inch needle and its painfull but i deal with it
today i tried 25 guage 1 inch and it was worse,is it possible the smaller needle hurt more cause more pressure to push the oil in ?Bro I had the same problem!!
IDK if the smaller the gauge the more it wiggles causing pain idfk.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

QueenOG
03-22-2019, 07:43 PM
Maybe the needles too long? I used .5 needles 28 gauge no issues

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Ironman 580
03-22-2019, 07:52 PM
isnt really hard to push the oil thru 28Guage tho?

MrBash
03-22-2019, 08:04 PM
today i tried 25 guage 1 inch and it was worse,is it possible the smaller needle hurt more cause more pressure to push the oil in ?
Dude.. I would use only 23 g if I had my choice. I have used 22 and up. I also injected with a dull 18g that I was using for about two months to draw up my oils. That’s dedication. Anyway 1-1/2 for quads 1” for delts bi’s and tr’s. I’ve used 1-1/2” in my pecs and delts you just have to angle it just right. Anything smaller for me than 25g takes to much work. I want to prick and plunge and move on. I was doing a delt shot with a 25g 1” pin and was pushing so hard on the plunger to get the oil thru it slipped and the needle came out and sliced me across my delt. I bled for a while. It’s oreference. Is it possible it’s the compound you are using. And if it hurts I. Your delts switch to your quads or ass. I only use all my muscles cause I pin daily and it try and switch it up. If you are pinning your delts for sure injects Brother they don’t work.. if site injections work to grow that muscle every body builders ass on the planet wouldn’t be able to fit thru a door.

Bigdaddyperk
03-22-2019, 09:21 PM
Dude.. I would use only 23 g if I had my choice. I have used 22 and up. I also injected with a dull 18g that I was using for about two months to draw up my oils. That’s dedication. Anyway 1-1/2 for quads 1” for delts bi’s and tr’s. I’ve used 1-1/2” in my pecs and delts you just have to angle it just right. Anything smaller for me than 25g takes to much work. I want to prick and plunge and move on. I was doing a delt shot with a 25g 1” pin and was pushing so hard on the plunger to get the oil thru it slipped and the needle came out and sliced me across my delt. I bled for a while. It’s oreference. Is it possible it’s the compound you are using. And if it hurts I. Your delts switch to your quads or ass. I only use all my muscles cause I pin daily and it try and switch it up. If you are pinning your delts for sure injects Brother they don’t work.. if site injections work to grow that muscle every body builders ass on the planet wouldn’t be able to fit thru a door.
Lmfao.....

Just the initial pin hurts? 25 slipps in and out like a wedding dick lol....unless your drawing with it first may get little bur u can straighten with your fingernails... 25g though is way too much work if you're bigger to push that oil in 23 like mr. B says the best... and if you got scar tissue it's like popping that son of a b**** through rawhide[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

QueenOG
03-22-2019, 10:12 PM
isnt really hard to push the oil thru 28Guage tho?Not for me but I'm also only pushing 25 mg of primo. Not a whole lot of oil but I pin slow anyways. I like watching it. Lol

SwoleSooner
03-22-2019, 10:13 PM
I'm not as big as Perk but I'd stay with the 25 for oil flow but would go down to a 5/8 or 1/2 for delts. Just my .02

Ironman 580
03-22-2019, 10:25 PM
so mr bash i dont pin delts cause i think theyll get bigger i pin them cause i pin daily and need new site besides my ass lol so ill go back to the 23 guage i guess instead of the 25 cause it seemed to hurt less but what do u think off the slin pins like 5/8 long 27g??

Yellowninja
03-22-2019, 10:37 PM
I use a 1.25" 27g pretty much everywhere I pin including delts

MrBash
03-22-2019, 10:40 PM
Not for me but I'm also only pushing 25 mg of primo. Not a whole lot of oil but I pin slow anyways. I like watching it. Lol

Queen nice to have a females point of view for a change. Thanks for chiming in Girl.. it sure does make a difference.. if I could get away with it that would be awesome. I have put as much as 5ml of oil at once. Split between 2 pins. Definetly don’t wanna be messing with 25 g. And I like the 1-1/2 most of the time. As long as you don’t hit your bone your good. And if you are gassing yourself up and hitting bone after 1-1/2 of meat then that person should re-evaluate things.

MrBash
03-22-2019, 10:47 PM
so mr bash i dont pin delts cause i think theyll get bigger i pin them cause i pin daily and need new site besides my ass lol so ill go back to the 23 guage i guess instead of the 25 cause it seemed to hurt less but what do u think off the slin pins like 5/8 long 27g??
Brother their is so much muscle I. Your ass and quads that you could inject daily for years before getting enough scar tissue build up that you have to worry about anything like that.. I primarily use my quads way up at the top almost wear the outer and inner meet. Except for the test prop I am using. The shit has a bite and will cripple me if I use my quad so I use my pecs or ass. the only time I use any kind of insulin syringes is when I use my gh at night. Other then that the last time I used them for gear was when I was getting 100mg amps of suspension that you had to break and mix yourself. That’s just me. I do not know how anyone can use a needle gauge like that. It must take forever to get the oily to flow thru. And I am not sitting and heating up oil or syringes. I aint got time for that’s shit. But if it works for the person. Than so be it. Really 23 g at the most 25.

MrBash
03-22-2019, 10:50 PM
I'm not as big as Perk but I'd stay with the 25 for oil flow but would go down to a 5/8 or 1/2 for delts. Just my .02
Swole what’s up brother!!! Hope all is well. How in the hell do you put a ml of oil in your delt only a half inch In, dosnt it leave a not. I am being serious I’ve never tried it so it is a legit question. Ttys.

QueenOG
03-22-2019, 11:24 PM
Queen nice to have a females point of view for a change. Thanks for chiming in Girl.. it sure does make a difference.. if I could get away with it that would be awesome. I have put as much as 5ml of oil at once. Split between 2 pins. Definetly don’t wanna be messing with 25 g. And I like the 1-1/2 most of the time. As long as you don’t hit your bone your good. And if you are gassing yourself up and hitting bone after 1-1/2 of meat then that person should re-evaluate things. Yess. Sometimes I'm thankful females cant blast as much crap as men doo. The other half of me is in my feelings about it. I can't even imagine pinning 5ML. Babe has to split his doses up too. Glute he will slam it all into one but delts hell do half and half. Delts are just easy. I've been pinning EOD for about 3 months. .5 is perfect. Not too deep not to shallow. With the 28G I dont even have much leakage unless I pin to quickly which I have noticed it pushes out of I pin to quick. I'll hold the needle in for about three seconds before I pull it out. Science. Lol

Rizkybuziness
03-23-2019, 01:11 PM
I use 23g 1.5" for everything. I dont quite push it all the way in on delts.

animal23
03-23-2019, 05:18 PM
I'm using 27g 1/2in with no problems. Using 50mg test enth eod

Micki420
03-24-2019, 02:16 AM

Heat the compounds up in hot water and then pin.
smoorher, quicker, and dont need to press as hard.

Jetblack14316
04-27-2019, 11:31 AM
I just pinned my delt for the first time, the putter head. 25g 1 and it didnt feel too bad. Its a TAD sore but i think thats just because its a virgin muscle.

Switching to ED pins with Tren Ace and Prop and Ive been nesting the shit out of my gluteuss and ventros. Ventro is my absolute favorite and it takes a ton of oil. I am however going to try this heating method. You guys heat the bottle or just hit the pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEB
04-27-2019, 12:00 PM
Heat it up and make sure you use a new needle every time even when you draw

Unknown348
04-27-2019, 12:06 PM
I was using 23 gauge to pin but I switched to 25 g since I have to inject eod. I run the entire vial under hot water for about a minute then immediately clean the vial let it dry and draw it. I noticed no difference in the time it took to pin after the oil has been heated up.

Jetblack14316
04-27-2019, 12:33 PM
Heat it up and make sure you use a new needle every time even when you draw

Yeah new needle for sure. Just was curious if most people heat the vial or the loaded syringe itself.

Big ragu
04-27-2019, 01:01 PM
I’ve almost never had any pain, I pin 25g, 1”. I used to pin 1/2” but was getting nots. 1” seems perfect.

Jetblack14316
04-27-2019, 04:02 PM
I’ve almost never had any pain, I pin 25g, 1”. I used to pin 1/2” but was getting nots. 1” seems perfect.

Yea it really isnt bad now, just for a brief second. Virgin muscle I assume. Im definitely going to include them in the rotation.

FarbeyondDriven00
04-27-2019, 04:46 PM
today i tried 25 guage 1 inch and it was worse,is it possible the smaller needle hurt more cause more pressure to push the oil in ?You might have hit some nerves going in ....or possibly injecting into same area too often can cause lots of pain and scar tissue

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FarbeyondDriven00
04-27-2019, 04:47 PM
isnt really hard to push the oil thru 28Guage tho?I've found anything over 27 or 28 gauge gets hard to push oil based substances through

Ironman 580
04-27-2019, 05:59 PM
i started this thread and i just want everyone to know that i started pinning my delts again 23g 1 inch like usual and i dont know if ive just been lucky but last 3 pins in each delt have been almost painless and i think its because im injecting much slower and more in center of delt all i know is its been working for me unless ive just been gettin lucky lately i think ive been injecting way too fast even in my gluted ive slowed down injecting and much less pain

Bigdaddyperk
04-27-2019, 10:09 PM
i started this thread and i just want everyone to know that i started pinning my delts again 23g 1 inch like usual and i dont know if ive just been lucky but last 3 pins in each delt have been almost painless and i think its because im injecting much slower and more in center of delt all i know is its been working for me unless ive just been gettin lucky lately i think ive been injecting way too fast even in my gluted ive slowed down injecting and much less painYeah easy to go too fast sometimes with a 23g just ease it in all gravy... it will get easier and easier the more often you use that spot...best to use a new pin to inject also...not same one you draw with especially if more than one compound... not sure if you do this or not I didn't read through all the post just saying...Perk[emoji41]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Ironman 580
04-27-2019, 10:35 PM
yea perk always draw with draw pin and brand new needle for the injection 2 compounds tgether eq and cyp

Jetblack14316
04-27-2019, 11:51 PM
Man! When I was a fuckin noob I drew two compounds with a 20g, didnt swap that same big ass fucking dull pin and jammed her in my glute. Wow..want a fuckin rush, give that run

FarbeyondDriven00
04-28-2019, 12:42 AM
Man! When I was a fuckin noob I drew two compounds with a 20g, didnt swap that same big ass fucking dull pin and jammed her in my glute. Wow..want a fuckin rush, give that run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji15] fuuuuuck me

jrock645
04-29-2019, 01:37 AM
Man! When I was a fuckin noob I drew two compounds with a 20g, didn’t swap that same big ass fucking dull pin and jammed her in my glute. Wow..want a fuckin rush, give that run

Yeah ah I wasn’t paying attention the other day, pinning first thing in the AM and not fully awake yet and almost pinned with my 18g draw needle. Really glad I didn’t!

Jetblack14316
04-29-2019, 02:34 AM
Yeah ah I wasn’t paying attention the other day, pinning first thing in the AM and not fully awake yet and almost pinned with my 18g draw needle. Really glad I didn’t!

Bro I wanted to puke with a 20. I would have passed the fuck out with a dull 20

bulldogger
04-29-2019, 03:08 AM
I have done trt pharma grade cyp into the delt 1ml 200mg with 22guage 1 inch syringe. No issues.

Stephen375
04-30-2019, 10:51 AM
After trying different combos, I like a 22g, .75 inch for my delts, and I'm pining 1.5cc. I do preheat the oils.

Docmartin1020
04-30-2019, 11:54 AM
I use 22g 1 1/2 in delts. Absolutely no pip it's what I've always used. Plus pushing in the oils is nice and smooth.

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk

jackddgabbz
04-30-2019, 05:31 PM
23 g for sure. ypou are crazy if you are uing anything bigger than that.. may aswell use a harpoon

Sachie
04-30-2019, 05:34 PM
I was really tired and I pin 4:30AM and one day I didn't switch the needle back and fucking pinned with an 18G..... Not cool lol

Yellowninja
04-30-2019, 11:45 PM
I pinned in my left delt today
.3cc mast-p
.5cc tren ace
.7cc test-p, mast-p, and npp blend
1cc winstrol and TNE blend
For a total of 2.5cc
I usually use a 27g 1.25" needle but since I was injecting so much oil, i usually stick to around 1.5cc in delts, I decided to go with a 25g 1" needle
No problem at all went in like butter and no leakage at all. Pip is very minimal no more then usual with short esters

blacksquatch
05-02-2019, 05:48 AM
Try a shorter needle. Aim for shallow IM or subq instead of a full IM injection. There is enough studies out there that prove subq works just as well for AAS. The only downside being that you can only inject 0.5-1ml per injection.

JMaxwell
05-02-2019, 09:33 AM
I backfill a 28g x .5in and it works great.

Sqwuidd
05-02-2019, 09:59 AM
27g slin pin
Into my leanest point and its all good