PDA

View Full Version : HGH, Why not???

JMaxwell
03-24-2019, 04:50 AM
So I am thinking about trying a low beginner dose of HGH for 6 months and see what happens. I am not trying to get into the high doses where I need to use insulin and all that jazz that I would screw up. I am 40’s and will never be a body builder. But lifting 5 days a week is part of my emotional well being. Could I expect health benefits, fat burning, and some muscle growth from say 2-3 iu’s a day? Again I don’t want to get into pushing my thyroid limits, at least on purpose. I have been reading the articles but wanted to start a conversation anyway. Thanks!

Flush
03-24-2019, 09:18 AM
I would go for it. If u have the money to run it for 180 days... without other improvments in in your gym sessions or diet, u will see, and most of all FEEL the benifits. U will feel and look younger. 40083

mr_meanor
03-24-2019, 08:50 PM
There are some really good generics out right now and you can run 2-3 iu a day for about 150 a month. Im over 40 and Ive been running 3iu ed of mauves for about 7 months now that I added to my TRT dose and the results of been amazing. One of the best gifts I have given myself in a long time. Feel younger, skin is healthier and tighter, it has basically healed some shoulder and lower back issues I was having and it seems to work extra well with the TRT. It has even started to tighten the skin on my face and decrease wrinkles a little. But generics are a slippery slope, labs are a must to make sure your getting what you're paying for.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

mr_meanor
03-24-2019, 08:54 PM
Only thing that is kind of a hassle is i need way more frequent hair cuts and shaves and my fasted blood glucose rose to pre diabetic ranges recently so I really started reducing my carb intake and basically keto 5 days a week and my glucose lvls are back to normal.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

jbstafford290
03-24-2019, 09:23 PM
I've been wanting to try it out as well. Thinking about trying it next run. Some good info here