PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experience & Terrible Service

ssrola
03-24-2019, 11:04 AM
Hi Brothers,

Very bad first experience with this sponsor.

I got late notice that I had to travel from Australia to the US for a business trip.

I went ahead and ordered some supplies to be delivered to my hotel so I could keep my cycle up. I ordered on a Wednesday and was checking in Sunday, based on threads here and their posted shipping times, I expected my stuff to be there when I arrived or to arrive on the Monday.

Monday evening comes, no package, so I text them (Their preferred comms), no response.

Tuesday evening comes, no package, so I email, within 30 minutes I receive a dispatch email....wtf? I then receive a response to my email that says they have been sent and will arrive Thursday, I leave back to Australia Friday. I email them back asking to cancel the order and they say okay, I ask how/when I will get my refund, no response. I email and ask again, no response.

So, goods were not sent for almost a week after the order was placed. Then emails for my refund were ignored and I'm out of pocket.

I like to keep things covert, which is why I ordered a boxes of 25 even though I only needed 3 and had them shipped to my hotel. I finally bit the bullet on Tuesday night and went to Walgreens, got what I needed and was out in a few mins.

Poor communication and shipping times form this sponsor. Avoid.

Cowboymike
03-25-2019, 02:41 AM
Yeah unfortunately things have been going down hill with these guys... I tried to place a hefty order as I pre-order my whole year with some extras added to test out items not normally purchased... but due to poor service and communication I got tired of waiting and I went elsewhere...

They use to be on top of their shit. Maybe they’re too big to care now.

Sorry you experienced this. I can imagine the frustrations trying to line things up logistically from so far away.