PDA

View Full Version : First cycle of test e

kronik1991
03-24-2019, 02:54 PM
I am doing my first cycle and have been reading a bunch of discussions on this site. My question would be what should I expect physically and mentally doing 250 a week for 12 weeks. Just wanting a little more personal opinions and experiences.

27 year old Male
165 lbs
9% body fat
Goal 185 lbs 7% body fat

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
03-24-2019, 03:19 PM
500mg will be the best for good results. IME/IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods
03-24-2019, 03:31 PM
What Max is very good advice . Just make sure u have ur AI and pct on hand before u start. Also diet is what makes the most of a cycle .

kronik1991
03-24-2019, 03:44 PM
500mg will be the best for good results. IME/IMO

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTbh the reason I chose 250 is because I've never done of any of this before and wanted to be safe and was informed I wouldn't have to worry about estrogen problems or pcts with 250. Plus I'd be able to see how my body would react. Or was I informed wrong.

maxmuscle1
03-24-2019, 03:55 PM
Tbh the reason I chose 250 is because I've never done of any of this before and wanted to be safe and was informed I wouldn't have to worry about estrogen problems or pcts with 250. Plus I'd be able to see how my body would react. Or was I informed wrong.

250 is not a cycle. It’s a bit above TRT. I’ve been doing this 20 years brother. Go with 500mg per week (2inj). Have AI on hand, but don’t use unless problems arise. Get bloods at the 6 week mark. If your healthy, which by seeing your comps, your lean. If your apprehensive don’t do it at all. That is my opinion. The sides on a first cycle are phenomenal!
Side note: Nolvadex, Clomid, and HCG should be a part of your PCT. IMO/IME

Woods
03-24-2019, 03:59 PM
250 will most likely not get anabolic in my opinion . The real first step is to have blood work done then blood work done half cycle . With that be said u need ur AI on hand ( armidex or aromasin ) . If u run 250 u most likely not need them but if u run more and get anabolic u my need them at a minimum . But the only way to learn ur body is Thur blood work and trail and error . In my opinion not running to be anabolic is a waste of time .

Enigma
03-24-2019, 04:02 PM
The issue with 250mg/week is that you’ll be pinning once per week, I assume. That will not give you stable blood levels. If you are in fact pinning twice per week at 125mg, you might as well pin an entire ml/cc each time since you are already there. You WILL get some results at 250mg/week but 500mg/week will be significantly better.

Not putting so much emphasis on drugs...
Not sure how you came to the conclusion you are 9%bf but going to 7% WHILE gaining lean mass is not realistic. If it is your first foray into steroids, it is possible to put on 20lbs, maybe even lean mass, but to do so you will need to eat an incredible amount of food. So much that it is inevitable that you will put on some fat as well.

I like the idea that you are starting slow but I suggest you have an EXACT diet planned out before you start with the gear. Also, 30mg/day of Dbol for the first 8 weeks will get you closer to the results you are looking for.

Be prepared to diet to achieve the low BF you are looking for AFTER your cycle.

kronik1991
03-24-2019, 04:10 PM
The issue with 250mg/week is that you’ll be pinning once per week, I assume. That will not give you stable blood levels. If you are in fact pinning twice per week at 125mg, you might as well pin an entire ml/cc each time since you are already there. You WILL get some results at 250mg/week but 500mg/week will be significantly better.

Not putting so much emphasis on drugs...
Not sure how you came to the conclusion you are 9%bf but going to 7% WHILE gaining lean mass is not realistic. If it is your first foray into steroids, it is possible to put on 20lbs, maybe even lean mass, but to do so you will need to eat an incredible amount of food. So much that it is inevitable that you will put on some fat as well.

I like the idea that you are starting slow but I suggest you have an EXACT diet planned out before you start with the gear. Also, 30mg/day of Dbol for the first 8 weeks will get you closer to the results you are looking for.

Be prepared to diet to achieve the low BF you are looking for AFTER your cycle.Thanks for the insight all info helps.

maxmuscle1
03-24-2019, 04:18 PM
Woods and Enigma are correct. My first cycle was 500mg of Omnadren(Sustanon basically)per week, 250mg on Monday and Thursdays. I ate like a maniac and well the rest is history. I didn’t do any cardio, did heavy compound lifts combined with weighted pull-ups, chin ups and dips. All barbells, dumbbells and a chain belt. Damn! This is bringing back some great memories!! Test E or C are great. PM if you need some in depth answers.

Max

kronik1991
03-24-2019, 04:19 PM
Woods and Enigma are correct. My first cycle was 500mg of Omnadren(Sustanon basically)per week, 250mg on Monday and Thursdays. I ate like a maniac and well the rest is history. I didn’t do any cardio, did heavy compound lifts combined with weighted pull-ups, chin ups and dips. All barbells, dumbbells and a chain belt. Damn! This is bringing back some great memories!! Test E or C are great. PM if you need some in depth answers.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFollowed and will do thank you!

BigLifter
03-24-2019, 04:58 PM
My first experience was with 250 test c dosed once a week, because I was a noob. Lol. As far as the experience went, it was great. My energy levels were great, overall well being was wonderful. I probably gained about 15 pounds total, in 12 weeks. I ate like it was a job (which it is) and lifted 5-6 days a week. Strength increases were minimal at that dose, but stamina in the gym was increased significantly. So from my experience, you’ll feel better, but don’t expect any great body mass or strength changes at 250. Very safe for a first cycle, but like the others have stated, PCT and AI’s on hand before you ever pin that first ml. Just my two cents. I work rotating shift work, most of us run some type of cruise year round (trt if you will) just to feel normal again.

rollingwinter
03-24-2019, 05:06 PM
I don't think anyone can say that 250mg/wk is or is not a cycle without knowing bloods. It really depends on base level. Giving the OPs stats, probably safe to assume he isn't a low-test male. Having said that, 300mg/wk will put me close to 1700 ng/mL, well above normal levels. To give you reference, my latest Labcorp has "normal" ranges at 264-916 ng/mL for males between 19 and 39. If you can't grow 85% higher than the upper end of normal, then you're doing something wrong. 500mg/wk is a great compromise because regardless of what your base levels are, it's guaranteed to put you into super-physiological levels and whenever you risk shutting down your natural production, it's worthwhile to get as much as you can out of it. As with any newcomer, I would suggest doing bloodwork before thinking of cycling and see where you stand. If you are at the upper end of the range, stay natty.

Biggaintime
03-24-2019, 05:12 PM
250 is a snack. Like popping a couple of Goldfish crackers. Joking

A responsible standard first go-to basic cycle is 500mg Test.

The 3 guys Max, enigma, woods are all solid and are knowledgeable