PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with my cycle

ragnarok88
03-26-2019, 03:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm running 25mg MK2866 (ostarine) + 15mg RAD140 + 40mg TBOL for 4 weeks (PPL raws) and do not gain weight and burn fat. I confess that I am disappointed, my diet and training is on the line, I heard many say that it was possible to gain 2 to 3 kilos only with Ostarine... I am taking 3 and no gains. RAD was proven to be used for testosterone replacement therapy, I thought it could increase the TEST.

This is my fear when I order for big order, losing money is very complicated, especially when living in a country not so developed and without much employment.

After I started taking them, I'm feeling tired, without encouragement, to wake up is a difficulty.

Is it problem on the PPL or me? LOL... Did the raw powder spoil in the International Trip? Here are some good reports from the PPL, I was a bit sad about the situation.

Still have the MK677 that I intend to use in a few days, as I have had experience with it, joint pain, increased levels of blood IGF1 ... but I confess that I am not so confident.

This is it, Sorry about getting things off my chest like that, brothers!

prozak
03-26-2019, 03:38 PM
I’m not an expert but a cycle without actual testosterone won’t yield nearly as much gains as one with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ragnarok88
03-26-2019, 03:54 PM
I’m not an expert but a cycle without actual testosterone won’t yield nearly as much gains as one with.

Yes my brotha, but I thought the RAD could help.

In the past, I took TBOL only for 5 weeks and gained 3.5kg, gains dry. I have not taken anything for more than 6 years.

bigpapapumpaf
03-26-2019, 04:00 PM
You're not taking anything to make you grow or burn fat. Why not some test?

BPP

9TMARE
03-26-2019, 04:17 PM
If I’m not mistaken the MK677 will make you drowsy or tired and is recommended before bed. I’m sure everyone reacts diff but that’s been my expirience with it. Hope this helps brother.

prozak
03-26-2019, 04:19 PM
Yes my brotha, but I thought the RAD could help.

In the past, I took TBOL only for 5 weeks and gained 3.5kg, gains dry. I have not taken anything for more than 6 years.

Rad may help slightly but test will blow your mind. Why not just run it?

Hayabusa_muscle
03-26-2019, 04:40 PM
Test or sust.
Mixes in very well

Big ragu
03-26-2019, 05:19 PM
Why aren’t you running test?

cherrybombfitnes
03-26-2019, 06:06 PM
4 weeks is 1/3 of how long your cycle should be. And why are you using an oral steroid with two sarms? Are you afraid to pin?

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Bigdaddyperk
03-26-2019, 06:38 PM
4 weeks is 1/3 of how long your cycle should be. And why are you using an oral steroid with two sarms? Are you afraid to pin?

Robolics Labs IntelligenceTbol gonna shut your test down...sarms are not a substitute for test....rad or ostorine...or any other...they may help a little but...idk...ive ran m62866 /ostarine with test in a cycle and it was pretty decent first time run..im not condoning aas use...sarms can be a ok alternative ..but their not the real deal....even prohormones my op were better...in my op save your money get the real thing...throw that shit in the trash lol....or option #2 accept that your gonna get mediocre results not too far from natty spending a ton of dough.. Thats just me sorry...and good luck bro..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

ragnarok88
03-26-2019, 09:01 PM

Why aren’t you running test?

You're not taking anything to make you grow or burn fat. Why not some test?

Rad may help slightly but test will blow your mind. Why not just run it?

Hey brothas, I thought of using RAD for ease in taking oral and increasing testo. Here in South America, it is difficult to find injectable steroids, most underdosed, and brew at home is still complicated. I live with family, the less they know about steroids, the better LOL ... The semi-injectables and liquid is practically impossible to cross the customs. Maybe even this year I will live alone, in this case I will be able to make my own Tests.

Actually a cycle without test, is to have weak gains, but I thought that with Ostarine and RAD and TBOL I would have some result, even if small ... this shows that SARMS is practically zero. Either I'm not lucky or the PPL SARMS are not so good.

I will still use the MK677 and leave the report for you.

ragnarok88
03-26-2019, 09:10 PM
Tbol gonna shut your test down...sarms are not a substitute for test....rad or ostorine...or any other...they may help a little but...idk...ive ran m62866 /ostarine with test in a cycle and it was pretty decent first time run..im not condoning aas use...sarms can be a ok alternative ..but their not the real deal....even prohormones my op were better...in my op save your money get the real thing...throw that shit in the trash lol....or option #2 accept that your gonna get mediocre results not too far from natty spending a ton of dough.. Thats just me sorry...and good luck bro..

You're right brother, I think I'll throw SARMS into the trash LOL

I really believed in something that is very weak. I'm going to try to use some test here, but it's complicated, the steroids market is lousy, very underdosed. Tks for words my brotha!

If I’m not mistaken the MK677 will make you drowsy or tired and is recommended before bed. I’m sure everyone reacts diff but that’s been my expirience with it. Hope this helps brother.

Yeah brotha, I've used it from another sponsor. He really leaves drowsy, I always drank before bed. I hope it works, I'll report it to you soon.

Bigdaddyperk
03-26-2019, 09:12 PM
Hey brothas, I thought of using RAD for ease in taking oral and increasing testo. Here in South America, it is difficult to find injectable steroids, most underdosed, and brew at home is still complicated. I live with family, the less they know about steroids, the better LOL ... The semi-injectables and liquid is practically impossible to cross the customs. Maybe even this year I will live alone, in this case I will be able to make my own Tests.

Actually a cycle without test, is to have weak gains, but I thought that with Ostarine and RAD and TBOL I would have some result, even if small ... this shows that SARMS is practically zero. Either I'm not lucky or the PPL SARMS are not so good.

I will still use the MK677 and leave the report for you.If it was me then in this case id hold off on any oral aas thats gonna dramatically shut you down test wise...tbol dbol etc....as sarms also supposably minimally shut you down as well...thats why a mini pct is recommended after a cycle of them....so ive read....basically what your doing is counter productive....pissing in the wind so to speak.... personally in your case id run the sarms by themselves...until you can get your hands on the test etc....ive ran ostarine by itself as well notice some fullness and strenth...nothing major though be it $ for $......but if thats your only option ...that what id do....
Perk[emoji41]

Unknown348
03-26-2019, 09:12 PM
As everyone’s stated test is the way to go, Every cycle I run I always have test in it

chadmack282
03-26-2019, 09:20 PM
I wouldn't waste my time or money on Sarms unless u r a female.
I do use Cardarine which some people consider a Sarm but it's actually a PPAR.

ragnarok88
03-26-2019, 09:23 PM
As everyone’s stated test is the way to go, Every cycle I run I always have test in it

Maybe, I should to use too, I guess that was a mistake. :/

If it was me then in this case id hold off on any oral aas thats gonna dramatically shut you down test wise...tbol dbol etc....as sarms also supposably minimally shut you down as well...thats why a mini pct is recommended after a cycle of them....so ive read....basically what your doing is counter productive....pissing in the wind so to speak.... personally in your case id run the sarms by themselves...until you can get your hands on the test etc....ive ran ostarine by itself as well notice some fullness and strenth...nothing major though be it $ for $......but if thats your only option ...that what id do....
Perk[emoji41]

You're totally right, my brother. Maybe I was wrong to use SARMS without the injectable TEST.

I think I will take a maximum of 8 weeks, I make exams and a mini tcp, because the axis is certainly deregulated.

ragnarok88
03-26-2019, 09:29 PM
I wouldn't waste my time or money on Sarms unless u r a female.
I do use Cardarine which some people consider a Sarm but it's actually a PPAR.

I think I have to agree with you, I certainly spent money, I could have bought more useful things.

Bigdaddyperk
03-26-2019, 09:35 PM
Maybe, I should to use too, I guess that was a mistake. :/

You're totally right, my brother. Maybe I was wrong to use SARMS without the injectable TEST.

I think I will take a maximum of 8 weeks, I make exams and a mini tcp, because the axis is certainly deregulated.You can take sarms without test....they supposedly suppress your natural test very little....to my understanding...i didnt use a mini pct after and i was fine...course dont remember how much i was taking this was few yrs ago...

On the otherhand real aas /tbol /dbol etc orals can dramatically effect or supress you...hence why you should use test along with as a backbone or base to your cycle....

Maybe get some bloods see where your at ...go from there as far as resetting or pct etc...live and learn bro...no big deal...youll be good...just try to put the horse before the carriage next time lol.....#have all the tools you need for the job at hand..its easier to do the job with the correct tools rather than makeshift half assed tools..or none at all [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Caustic Charm
03-26-2019, 10:01 PM
Wanna burn fat immediately? Clenbuterol
Wanna add lean muscle and lose fat?
HGH
Wanna get big and strong? Tren and test

Everybody is different, but this is my wheelhouse.

cherrybombfitnes
03-26-2019, 11:02 PM

I will still use the MK677 and leave the report for you.

The reason for having test is not for better gains bro. It’s for your health and well being. Your body needs it

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Adrenaline
03-26-2019, 11:51 PM
You NEED Test in every cycle.

maxmuscle1
03-27-2019, 12:18 AM
Definitely keep the mk677. Just takes time on it to produce results. I agree you need testosterone. Mk677 makes me tired and hungry as heck, but the tiredness subsides after 3 weeks to a month in my case. If it’s legit it’s worth your time to give it a go.

ragnarok88
03-27-2019, 12:20 PM
Hey brothas! Thank you for the support. I will running with it until I make a mini-pct. Next time, use testosterone for sure! And SARMS? Never more! LOOOL.. only MK677, that isn't Sarms.