PDA

View Full Version : Labs question

NoMMAdd
03-27-2019, 09:49 AM
I checked my natural test and it was 200 first labs and 120 second labs. So I just started self administration of trt which is why I am here. I use Test E @ 250 mg/ml and inject 300 mg/week.
I inject on Saturday and Tuesday. Due too the half life I am wondering when would be the best day during the week to schedule labs. I was thinking the morning of my injection and do my injection afterwards. This would give me my lowest level. But I have no experience with this and I also don't want crazy high levels. I'd like 650 to 850.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

DT117
03-27-2019, 10:02 AM
I would go morning before pin. 300mg a week of properly dosed gear should have you a bit above 650-850 ....

NoMMAdd
03-27-2019, 10:08 AM
As long as it's not insane. I'll do my labs in 5 weeks and see. If it's over 1200 I will definitely dial it back to 250. I felt great before my pituitary and thyroid messed up so I don't need to be excessive. So far I hear good things about ppl.

BombdotCom
03-27-2019, 10:40 AM
I was taking 150mg a week and it put my total test above 1500.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
03-27-2019, 10:43 AM
I would go morning before pin. 300mg a week of properly dosed gear should have you a bit above 650-850 ....

I agree. Your total testosterone should show up higher than 650-850 if your doing 300mg split injections. When I take 200mg (100mg Monday/100 Thursday) on a regular basis, my numbers come in over 1000. That being said, if there is a chance your doc will lower or stop your TRT, you should wait as long as you can after last injection before you go in. If that’s an option for you. I get a 3 month prescription with 1 refill from my doctor, so I prepare far in advance(if Ive been taking more than prescribed). Time is the factor in your situation. You do what you gotta do. If your numbers come in high, tell the doc that you did your injection the day before(between 10-20 hours). The reason to say that is that is the normal peak time of a IM administration of Cypionate or Enanthate ester. Sometimes I have to turn into a salesman with my doctor if my numbers come in really high, it’s hard to bullshit my doctor looking the way I do, I always wear full baggy sweats and a XXXL long sleeve shirt(trying to hide my build). She doesn’t buy my bullshit but tolerates me because I treat her with the utmost respect and make her laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoMMAdd
03-27-2019, 11:38 AM
Thanks and I haven't got a test RX yet. My VA doc has ordered a couple other test and I still have to see endo ( chest people) to rule out sleep apnea. Then he will be open to Rx me test.
Man that makes me wonder why all these ppl are doing 600+ mg/week. I thought 300/week was averageish. I wonder if you can calculate what it will be roughly based on height, weight, and bf%.

maxmuscle1
03-27-2019, 11:41 AM
Thanks and I haven't got a test RX yet. My VA doc has ordered a couple other test and I still have to see endo ( chest people) to rule out sleep apnea. Then he will be open to Rx me test.
Man that makes me wonder why all these ppl are doing 600+ mg/week. I thought 300/week was averageish. I wonder if you can calculate what it will be roughly based on height, weight, and bf%.

No you can’t. Sorry

Brickshthouse79
04-01-2019, 08:50 PM
300mg a week is a cycle. Trt is typically 100-175mg/week. 300 should have you over 1500. Id start lower and increase if needed.

Also, look into daily pinning. Its a way to get more mileage out of your dose. Some people are able to get 800ng/dl on 10-15mg/day.

NoMMAdd
04-03-2019, 07:55 PM
300mg a week is a cycle. Trt is typically 100-175mg/week. 300 should have you over 1500. Id start lower and increase if needed.

Also, look into daily pinning. Its a way to get more mileage out of your dose. Some people are able to get 800ng/dl on 10-15mg/day.That is a ton of injections and needles to buy though. This is a life long commitment considering that my natural test is low.

thebear
04-10-2019, 05:22 PM
That is a ton of injections and needles to buy though. This is a life long commitment considering that my natural test is low.

Well, you are on the train already my friend. So pinning yourself 1 more day is in your best interest. Trust me and everyone else that splitting that up will create less peaks and valleys not only in your T but E2. At that dose, which is HIGH, you will most likely need an AI for e2. I take 100mg Monday and Thursday for 200mg a wk. My e2 was super high, went on AI. As well, my T was 900 5 days after my 100mg monday pin when i tested so at 200mg you will for sure be WAY over 1000. Anyways, just some food for thought. But you can buy 100 packs of 3ml online for super super cheap.

NoMMAdd
04-10-2019, 06:59 PM
I agree. Your total testosterone should show up higher than 650-850 if your doing 300mg split injections. When I take 200mg (100mg Monday/100 Thursday) on a regular basis, my numbers come in over 1000. That being said, if there is a chance your doc will lower or stop your TRT, you should wait as long as you can after last injection before you go in. If that’s an option for you. I get a 3 month prescription with 1 refill from my doctor, so I prepare far in advance(if Ive been taking more than prescribed). Time is the factor in your situation. You do what you gotta do. If your numbers come in high, tell the doc that you did your injection the day before(between 10-20 hours). The reason to say that is that is the normal peak time of a IM administration of Cypionate or Enanthate ester. Sometimes I have to turn into a salesman with my doctor if my numbers come in really high, it’s hard to bullshit my doctor looking the way I do, I always wear full baggy sweats and a XXXL long sleeve shirt(trying to hide my build). She doesn’t buy my bullshit but tolerates me because I treat her with the utmost respect and make her laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI go to the VA. They turned me down for trt so I guess I'll just self administer and maybe get a second opinion. Maybe come back to the issue with my PCP on a yearly basis until they approve.

NoMMAdd
04-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Well, you are on the train already my friend. So pinning yourself 1 more day is in your best interest. Trust me and everyone else that splitting that up will create less peaks and valleys not only in your T but E2. At that dose, which is HIGH, you will most likely need an AI for e2. I take 100mg Monday and Thursday for 200mg a wk. My e2 was super high, went on AI. As well, my T was 900 5 days after my 100mg monday pin when i tested so at 200mg you will for sure be WAY over 1000. Anyways, just some food for thought. But you can buy 100 packs of 3ml online for super super cheap.

I haven't shown any signs of needing AI. I took a 25 mg Aromasin during my second week and I think it made my e2 levels crash (I assume because I was taking 3 hour naps at noon and google said that was a sign of low estrogen). Since I havn't taken and show no signs of gyno or being overly emotional. But I will know for sure in 2 weeks when I do my 5 week labs. My syringes are free from local needle exchange program.

thebear
04-10-2019, 07:41 PM
I haven't shown any signs of needing AI. I took a 25 mg Aromasin during my second week and I think it made my e2 levels crash (I assume because I was taking 3 hour naps at noon and google said that was a sign of low estrogen). Since I havn't taken and show no signs of gyno or being overly emotional. But I will know for sure in 2 weeks when I do my 5 week labs. My syringes are free from local needle exchange program.

I wouldn’t go off feeling, go off labs. My experience is when initially taking an AI, that it can cause fatigue like symptoms....or if the dose is too high, that’s a side effect.