PDA

View Full Version : Test Level On Blood Test?

davo1757
03-27-2019, 01:21 PM
I'm 58, can anyone please tell me what test level I should be shooting for on my blood test (600, 700 more or less)? What makes sense at my age? I have been told that I should never cycle off at my age.
Is that true? Does that mean I should use less mg of test cyp? And less or more of adex?

Thanks

Mobman702
03-27-2019, 02:15 PM
Most TRT doctors will prescribe Test C and Adex for quite sometime to run in order to get your test levels up to par... I am 55 and run Test C at 250mgs a week and Adex twice a week when I am cruising and it seems to work for me...

maxmuscle1
03-27-2019, 04:14 PM
I'm 58, can anyone please tell me what test level I should be shooting for on my blood test (600, 700 more or less)? What makes sense at my age? I have been told that I should never cycle off at my age.
Is that true? Does that mean I should use less mg of test cyp? And less or more of adex?

Thanks

If it benefits you(it will). Yes, it would be a choice for life and you won’t cycle at all. This would be just like taking another prescription med.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davo1757
03-27-2019, 10:48 PM
Does anyone have any numbers to go off? 600, 700 what is reasonable?

Thanks

teejey
03-28-2019, 12:33 AM
Youd have to pick Starting dose then get blood work done like 4 to 6 weeks into it to see where your test and estrogen levels are at and adjust from there. So could start at like 150 mgs a week of test cyp for example.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

davo1757
03-28-2019, 06:49 AM
Thanks do you do the test C and the Adex both twice a week? Why do people do test C twice a week? I'm new and I remember that it used to be that everyone only did it once a week?

teejey
03-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Thanks do you do the test C and the Adex both twice a week? Why do people do test C twice a week? I'm new and I remember that it used to be that everyone only did it once a week?It keeps blood levels more stable to be broken up twice a week. So you'd do half on Monday and,Thursday or something similar. Some people can,get a way with once a week everyones body reacts a little different. The adex dose is also based off how much your aromataze enzyme converts testosterone into estrogen. Some people dont even need,use it at a trt dose of testosterone, thats where the blood work comes into play to make sure everything is dialed in correctly. It takes some time to,get everything right but Getting your libido back and feeling good again is priceless. I thought I was getting old and was miserable before I figured out what was going on, l just happened to be working with some meat heads and they were talking about bloodwork and it got me started. Honestly changed my life.

davo1757
03-28-2019, 10:04 AM
Hey Thanks so much. Sorry one last question. How much Adex are you doing per week? I'm guessing 1mg split into .05 twice a week? Are you taking a pill form? I accidentally got liquid oral Adex and had to figure it out. Took a little while but I got it. LOL

teejey
03-28-2019, 10:13 AM
Liquid is fine it might be better to start with half a mg a week adex is pretty strong if what you have is dosed correctly. You could crash your,estrogen if you take too much which will also make you feel like shit. If you have more body fat you will most likely convert convert more estrogen. You'll know if,you start getting itchy painful sensation in your nipples and or also increased blood pressure and water retention if you need more adex but blood work is the best way to realy know. Good luck keep researching as much as possible.
Hey Thanks so much. Sorry one last question. How much Adex are you doing per week? I'm guessing 1mg split into .05 twice a week? Are you taking a pill form? I accidentally got liquid oral Adex and had to figure it out. Took a little while but I got it. LOL

thebear
03-30-2019, 03:10 PM
You asked this question already in this forum and people took the time to answer you. Explaining to you to see a doc and get labs first. Then you go and post it again. Sorry I know your a newbie but your lazy and not doing things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brickshthouse79
03-31-2019, 10:38 PM
My old trt clinic would draw blood before my weekly injection and sought a tt level in the 900s. Which is fairly common for trt clinics.

My current doc (urologist) wants my tt under 750 mid way between shots. So my trough levels would probably be <400. Not ideal by any means.

The interesting part is that ive been daily dosing 10-20mg and feel much better than I felt on 160mg cyp a week. The larger once weekly doses made me bloat and led to edema in my lower legs.