PDA

View Full Version : Tren E with a Tren A kicker ???

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-27-2019, 02:26 PM
Starting a cut.

Wondering if anyone had any helpful info on using TrenA to jumpstart a TrenE run??

I thought about tri tren(hex) but the ace always seems to cause me problems. I would like to eliminate the harsher sides and the mental shit. (I am experienced with ace, it's a love-hate relationship).

I am running npp at around 350 a week(test base at 450.

1). Preload with A until E gets in system without over doing it when E gets in good. I wouldn't want to be running like 300 of A(a week) and 400 to 500(a week) of E when it all hits. I would probably go on a homicide spree..(jk, but yall know).

Or

2). Should I preload with high TrenE??

Anyones experience with adjusting on the fly and what YOUR experience is of what to look for when they start crossing paths.

Thanks bros.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
03-27-2019, 03:23 PM
You can try that if you wish. The sooner your muscle building begins the sooner it will slow and stop. I would try a different kick start if I were you so your body doesn’t get used to it. After 1-3 months of fast growth your body WILL put myostatin in to high gear and try to slow your growth. That’s just a given. I don’t see much point in kick starting cycles personally because it really just means you will stop growing sooner. If you’re impatient I understand but it really isn’t going to put you further ahead.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-27-2019, 03:41 PM
You can try that if you wish. The sooner your muscle building begins the sooner it will slow and stop. I would try a different kick start if I were you so your body doesn’t get used to it. After 1-3 months of fast growth your body WILL put myostatin in to high gear and try to slow your growth. That’s just a given. I don’t see much point in kick starting cycles personally because it really just means you will stop growing sooner. If you’re impatient I understand but it really isn’t going to put you further ahead.

Robolics Labs IntelligenceI understand. I guess I should have also said I have been on the current Test/Npp protocol for about 5 weeks. So my test levels are stable where I want them. Loving the pump. Just looking to add a compound to start leaning while keeping as much lbm as I can. I dont want to waste too many weeks getting tren in and established.

Diet is a combo of IF and carb cycling(fyi).

Thanks for your input bro.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

itsBoogie
03-28-2019, 06:24 PM
I've always ran tren a at high doses until last year or so and the sides have gotten real bad. Switched to e and well way over did it pinning it like tren a and then had to keep from killing myself or some else for about 3 weeks until it ran its course. Now I'm just running e at 2 low pins a week. Long story short I wouldn't front load tren e if you have trouble with the side

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk