PDA

View Full Version : Lean Up Log

bigjay23
03-27-2019, 04:27 PM
Hey brothers this one is a little late but I started my 4 week cut this past Monday for my vacation next month. I started my cut at 230lbs 12% bf @ 6-0 tracked through in body machine at my gym. The diet I’m doing is healthy keto with intermittent fasting. The goal is to get anywhere from 8-10% bodyfat at 225lbs. Will track again the day before I leave from the trip April 26th. Worth mentioning that I am a type 1 diabetic and will have to adjust my insulin dosages as I lean out and eat less carbs. Had a hypo episode last night and had to have a couple handfuls of mixed nuts to bring me back up to speed, just will have to adjust I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigjay23
03-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Hit legs today, started with a 10 minute walk to warm up then moved to leg press 4 straight sets then a giant drop set. My first being my heaviest to keep strength for 3 reps,8,10,12. Finished off with a giant drop set 4 back to back sets of 8 reps. Moved on to reverse curls, same scheme followed by extensions supersetted with seated calves. Finally for the burn I went back to leg press 10 sets of 10, 30 seconds break in between and 2 single leg presses for extra [emoji1303] then had a 10 min walk for a cool down
I honestly feel leaner already and less bloated.
The downside is I already feel weaker and more lethargic in the gym.
My eating routine has been pretty boring but results are what matters. At about 3pm I’ll break my fast with a protein shake blended with coconut oil and a huge salad with fatty meat and olive oil and cheese for dinner and stop eating at 10pm.

bigjay23
03-28-2019, 07:07 PM
Just hit some shoulders topped with 20 mins cardio
Standing shoulder press- strength has gone down on this one which I’m not happy about but still hit 225 over head for 5 when I was hitting 245 for 3 but just got to remember it’s bound to happen as I lean out
Seated shoulder press
Dumbbell shoulder press
Dumbbell front raises
Dumbbell side raises
Hammer strength shoulder press
Front cable raises 2x12

JohnMcc
03-28-2019, 07:29 PM
Some impressive numbers on the standing OH Press. Keep up the good work.

bigjay23
03-28-2019, 07:52 PM
Some impressive numbers on the standing OH Press. Keep up the good work.

Thanks bro attempted 250 today couldn’t even throw it up lol

bigjay23
03-29-2019, 01:16 PM
Gonna go hit some arms in a few... I’ll post up a weight update after a week of training and diet and the post the workout...

JohnMcc
03-29-2019, 01:55 PM
Gonna go hit some arms in a few... I’ll post up a weight update after a week of training and diet and the post the workout...

You weigh in once a week or just whenever?

bigjay23
03-29-2019, 04:47 PM
Ok brothers hit some arms today started of with some close grip bench press
Hit a PR of 355 for 3 then hit 8,10, drop set
Weighted dips same scheme
Skull crushers
Rope pull downs
Machine dips
Dumbbell curls
Still fasted until 4pm.... feel great and I feel leaner
As far as the weigh in.. the machine in the locker room was broken so I will have to wait until the last week to use the in body machine again

bigjay23
03-29-2019, 04:49 PM
You weigh in once a week or just whenever?

Ya I was hoping to... but the machine in the locker room is broken because so many people use it so I will have to wait until the end of my cut to use the InBody machine... I was trying to weigh in once a week to keep track of progress of 1-2lbs lost a week

bigjay23
03-29-2019, 04:52 PM
Also I hate injecting but I added once a week 100mg of Test cyp and 75mg of tren Ace

bigjay23
04-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Ready to kill this fasted workout today... gonna Destroy some chest and cardio... woke up over the weekend with a little bit of a cold but that won’t stop me! Just popped open a fresh bottle of Total war by redcon1.... 3 weeks to weigh in let’s goooo