PDA

View Full Version : Igf1 lr3 Review

Breinhardt01
03-27-2019, 10:40 PM
Doing 30mcg now for a month about to take next month off. First time using it I love this shit my pumps are insane. Hurt so bad I want to quit training. Results in mirror show brought up bottom chest and upper shelf. Would highly recommend this compound. Taking month off so I don’t burn my receptors out and waste my money. If you buy it don’t mix with bac water. Had to buy acetic water to mix it

Hnausa
03-28-2019, 10:35 AM
I've never used this compound myself. Is there any advantage over just running slin with this stuff?

Breinhardt01
03-28-2019, 05:15 PM
I did what Dave palumbo protcall says. But feel I could up the dose next month. I like it better than insulin some reason skin gave me anxiety when I take it. And I feel spaced out and that’s at only 1iu

Breinhardt01
03-30-2019, 02:13 AM
Took 100mcg today pre work out. Didn’t feel any different than 39mcg

Darth Flex
04-18-2019, 02:39 AM
Are you site injecting as preworkout to muscle groups ylur working that day? Or where to you pin for overall systemic affect?

Breinhardt01
04-18-2019, 07:27 AM
Just sub Q. I would use igf1 des if your putting it into muscle group.

Pharmaca
04-18-2019, 11:23 PM
Your body builds tolerance to the lr3 version, hence it should be cycled (usually 4 weeks on 4 weeks off), be warned from Palumbo advices which are baseless both scientifically and empirically

We are running 2+1 on the Somedin (pharma quality IGF1), I;'ll add for you a GH kit as well as a gift so you may run full proper protocol with results, contact me and will assist you

Pharmaca
05-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Were running a special 3+1 on the Somastim (GH) along with 2+1 on he Somedin (IGF1). In addition we'll add extra gifts for any member who will post a log on his progress and results

Contact me for details

chadmack282
05-21-2019, 09:22 PM
Pharmaca can u elaborate on the comment
Basically hgh is needed with igf lr3 for full protocol and full benefits.

Pharmaca
05-21-2019, 11:06 PM
Pharmaca can u elaborate on the comment
Basically hgh is needed with igf lr3 for full protocol and full benefits.

Great question, and I've been posting on this subject multiple times here

GH and IGF1 have a distinct synergistic effect

It's true that the IGF1 is the mediator for most of the anabolic effect of the GH, but we must consider 2 things -

The GH has some direct metabolic effect by itself, both in releasing glucose and fatty acid into the circulation, and by this raising metabolism and releasing available energy for anabolic demands, The GH has also a direct effect on nitrogen balance not through the IGF1 path

The IGF1 itself has a direct suppressing effect on the endogenous GH release - so if u inject exogenous IGF you actually and directly suppress any GH present in the circulation, as already explained above there are some unique effects to GH, so abolishing optimal serum GH levels will hinder anabolic and metabolic effects

So the ideal solution is combining them both and by this keep optimal serum GH and IGF1 levels

chadmack282
05-22-2019, 01:56 AM
So would u want to start hgh in advance of igf-1 ?

Pharmaca
05-22-2019, 12:47 PM
Not necessarily, but it's alsop an option, there are 2 basic notions -

1. GH and IGF1 has a synergistic effect and should be combined - 1+1=3 in this case ...

2. IGF1 has a great impact on the body, so like steroids, and unlike GH should be cycled

chadmack282
05-22-2019, 07:48 PM
Being igf & AAS both have a hard impact on the body I guess u shouldn't be cycling both at the same time?
I had no idea igflr3 was that hard on body.

Pharmaca
05-22-2019, 09:47 PM
1. IGF1 should be combined with steroids of course ! this is the most synergistic combo along with GH, and let me give here an example - a boy of 12 years old and a 16 years old adolescent have the same GHserum levels, it's the spike in testosterone which turns a boy into a man, so again we see a classic synergistic effect, here between the primal steroid testosterone and the GH/IGF

2. I explained that IGF1 has a great impact ion the body, I've never said it's harsh on the body, from many aspects it's actually healthy - it raises insulin sensitivity, and has a rejuvenate effect on almost any tissue. Hoevever for optimal effect it should be cycled

Pharmaca
05-24-2019, 07:42 PM
Here is some scientific literature which reviews the synergistic effect between GH and IGF -

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8853443 GH may exert metabolic effects either directly or indirectly through increased production of IGF-I. GH administration increases circulating IGF-I levels via stimulation of hepatic synthesis and secretion of IGF-I; it may also enhance local IGF-I synthesis, which exerts paracrine or autocrine effects. Figure 2 summarizes the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I. Administration of GH and IGF-I in adult humans has been demonstrated to enhance protein anabolism. Combined administration of GH and IGF-I was observed to be more anabolic than either IGF-I or GH alone. Evidence is presented that protein accretion results mainly from direct effects of GH on tissues; additional indirect effects via IGF-I production are also likely. Administration of GH has been reported to produce carbohydrate intolerance with elevated plasma insulin levels, resulting from insulin resistance. in contrast, insulin sensitivity increased during administration of IGF-I, which exerts hypoglycaemic effects even with concomitant suppression of insulin secretion. A major direct metabolic effect of GH is to increase fat mobilization and oxidation, and thereby to reduce total body fat; there is no evidence that IGF-I acts directly on adipose tissue in vivo. GH administration results in sodium retention via stimulation of Na-K-ATPase. It is suggested that part of the effects of GH on tubular function (e.g. phosphate reabsorption) are mediated via IGF-I. Energy expenditure may be increased by administration of either GH or relatively high doses of IGF-I. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is an increase in lean body mass; GH may increase energy expenditure additionally be enhancing the production of T3 and by increasing lipid oxidation