PDA

View Full Version : Greens Drink Supplements

jdawg69
03-31-2019, 07:17 AM
Good Evening Everybody,

I was curious what your thoughts are on a greens supplement to help with adding in more greens for the day as well as digestive support and a multivitamin replacement? There is a product called Nutrigen made by Morphogen Nutrition. He makes good products and has 3rd party testing for all of his products. I attached pictures of the ingredients list. My question is do you think it’s a waste if I’m already eating 3-4 servings of veggies a day or could it be a benefit from the added digestive support and other ingredients that are included? Thanks for the responses.

animal23
03-31-2019, 06:53 PM
Good Evening Everybody,

I was curious what your thoughts are on a greens supplement to help with adding in more greens for the day as well as digestive support and a multivitamin replacement? There is a product called Nutrigen made by Morphogen Nutrition. He makes good products and has 3rd party testing for all of his products. I attached pictures of the ingredients list. My question is do you think it’s a waste if I’m already eating 3-4 servings of veggies a day or could it be a benefit from the added digestive support and other ingredients that are included? Thanks for the responses.

I still drink 1 every day. Mine also has probiotics in it

Biggaintime
04-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Yuck
I hate any drink that is green

b40361
04-04-2019, 08:47 AM
looks good