PDA

View Full Version : Tren Acetate question

Bodyduty
03-31-2019, 03:12 PM
I'm doing a little eight week run consisting of 50 mg each of Tren Acetate and Test Prop ED. I've never used Tren before and was wondering if I should start to notice any of it's attributes after thirteen days of use. I figured that by now I would be having weird, extremely sweaty dreams and finding clumps of hair on my pillow! I sleep great and appetite/ strength haven't really changed.

Just wanted to find out if I'm taking enough or not. Let me know what you think. Thanks

maxmuscle1
03-31-2019, 03:17 PM
I'm doing a little eight week run consisting of 50 mg each of Tren Acetate and Test Prop ED. I've never used Tren before and was wondering if I should start to notice any of it's attributes after thirteen days of use. I figured that by now I would be having weird, extremely sweaty dreams and finding clumps of hair on my pillow! I sleep great and appetite/ strength haven't really changed.

Just wanted to find out if I'm taking enough or not. Let me know what you think. Thanks

You definitely should have noticed a lot of effects! Good or bad. I would be suspect myself. I react right away and being 13 days in you should notice, especially with Ed inj

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enigma
03-31-2019, 03:30 PM
You pin Tren, you KNOW right away. Either immediately or within a few days, minimum. And 50mg/ED isn’t “too little to notice”, just in case someone gives you that line.

kawa636
03-31-2019, 03:35 PM
ur strength should definitely be up,thats something noticeable after 13 days brother.my night sweats didnt start til like mid cycle.but on acetate i hardly get any sides.

Enigma
03-31-2019, 04:11 PM
ur strength should definitely be up,thats something noticeable after 13 days brother.my night sweats didnt start til like mid cycle.but on acetate i hardly get any sides.

The operative word here being “hardly”. Me too but I still get some, even if only slightly. I know of guys who will get full blown paranoia on that dose.

Bodyduty
03-31-2019, 04:45 PM
That's what I thought too but I didn't want to face the facts. SOB, I can't catch a break with this stuff!!! I'm a scammers wet dream, I kid you not!

Plate Smacker
04-01-2019, 12:46 PM
That's what I thought too but I didn't want to face the facts. SOB, I can't catch a break with this stuff!!! I'm a scammers wet dream, I kid you not!

Just go with a source from here.
Me personally, I did not get side effects until 70mg ED.
Try 60mg ED for another week.

Now, you most likely should notice something by now, however, not everyone gets crazy sides from from that dose.

I run 80mg ED for 4 weeks.
100mg ED first 3 days.

If running 8 weeks. 60mg is my sweet spot.

You should feel something if you are in tune with your body and consistent diet.
Here is my post by day 5 from my first run...
"Day 5 on my 50mg Tren Ace (along with other gear on this cycle)... Woke up yesterday and today feeling pumped. I usually wake up feeling a little flat....
A sure fire indicator for me is trap/shoulder tie in pump pain. I get it on Anadrol (don't run orals anymore). Got it today doing dumbbell OHP. Not sure if anyone else has felt that.
Also, some veins I never noticed in my inner quads, and forearms are looking sick. I mean... this soon?
I am very in tune with my body. Very strict and consistent diet, so variations in body are easy to see and feel.
The trap tie in pain is no placebo bro... shit is about to get real."

animal23
04-01-2019, 01:36 PM
I know I would be definitely feeling it

Biggaintime
04-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Pop it in your vien
You'll know in less then one second

chadmack282
04-01-2019, 06:12 PM

Did u use a source from this site?

animal23
04-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Pop it in your vien
You'll know in less then one second

Very true lmao

Brickshthouse79
04-01-2019, 08:43 PM
I feel it the same day and thats at a tiny 10-15mg daily with trt. Even at that dose I dont sleep well

Bodyduty
04-02-2019, 04:23 AM
Quick background: bodybuilding for 38 yrs and haven't used any gear for the past 17 yrs. I figured I would get a reaction from just holding a vial! Diet is online and I get about 250 g protein per day. Training is very intense as it's always been. And yes, I did get the stuff from this site. Reviews for them are all positive so I don't understand why I'm not getting any response!!

With using both short esters I should definitely be getting a good androgen load by now. Fourteen days and I upped the dose of Tren to 75 mgs Ed. Will see what happens but I don't think there will be any change. I'm not even getting any response from the test prop. Could buy a lab Max test and see if there is any hormones in them but don't want to waste the money really.

maxmuscle1
04-02-2019, 04:35 AM
Quick background: bodybuilding for 38 yrs and haven't used any gear for the past 17 yrs. I figured I would get a reaction from just holding a vial! Diet is online and I get about 250 g protein per day. Training is very intense as it's always been. And yes, I did get the stuff from this site. Reviews for them are all positive so I don't understand why I'm not getting any response!!

With using both short esters I should definitely be getting a good androgen load by now. Fourteen days and I upped the dose of Tren to 75 mgs Ed. Will see what happens but I don't think there will be any change. I'm not even getting any response from the test prop. Could buy a lab Max test and see if there is any hormones in them but don't want to waste the money really.

That would be an idea. Post up results and/or bloods. I am very curious. It will at least give you some piece of mind.

Max

Bodyduty
04-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Day 16 and no discernable change. I would think that I would get a little water retention from the test prop since I am not using any AI. Oh well, I am going to shit can the rest. Have 8 mls each of Prop and Tren ace left if anybody wants it . Shoot me a PM and no donation required!