PDA

View Full Version : False results on E2 test

Themaskedrider
04-05-2019, 05:51 PM
What up BOP, I just got my E2 tested. Been feeling run down lately so I wanted to see what was going on. I'm currently pinning 150 Test E/150 NPP/100 Tren E EOD. I take .5 Adex on days that I pin. So my lab results came back crazy high 184.1. My Dr recommended I up the Adex to 1mg/day. That seems extreme. This has happened to me once in the past and a homie told me that these false positive high E2 results happen sometimes and not to even think about taking 7mg of Adex/week. I think at that point (this was years ago) i just bumped it up to 1mg/day when I pinned. The only sides I'm showing that look like elevated E2 is some water retention and fatigue. My libido is high, no sensitivity in my nipples. Shit if I'm not careful I'll get sensitive nips on just TRT dose of test.

Thoughts? I do have some aromasin on hand too, I just don't have much experience with it.

Thanks in advance!

TMR

Bigdaddyperk
04-05-2019, 06:02 PM
What up BOP, I just got my E2 tested. Been feeling run down lately so I wanted to see what was going on. I'm currently pinning 150 Test E/150 NPP/100 Tren E EOD. I take .5 Adex on days that I pin. So my lab results came back crazy high 184.1. My Dr recommended I up the Adex to 1mg/day. That seems extreme. This has happened to me once in the past and a homie told me that these false positive high E2 results happen sometimes and not to even think about taking 7mg of Adex/week. I think at that point (this was years ago) i just bumped it up to 1mg/day when I pinned. The only sides I'm showing that look like elevated E2 is some water retention and fatigue. My libido is high, no sensitivity in my nipples. Shit if I'm not careful I'll get sensitive nips on just TRT dose of test.

Thoughts? I do have some aromasin on hand too, I just don't have much experience with it.

Thanks in advance!

TMRBro don't stress too much over it Tren skews E2 levels like crazy... I forget exactly why but you can research it UC the freak on YouTube.... had a great video on it can't remember which one it's been a long time.... if you're not having bad symptoms or sides
Don't even trip....my op... continue standard AI protocol

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
04-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Bro don't stress too much over it Tren skews E2 levels like crazy... I forget exactly why but you can research it UC the freak on YouTube.... had a great video on it can't remember which one it's been a long time.... if you're not having bad symptoms or sides
Don't even trip....my op... continue standard AI protocol

Thanks! and thats what my homie told me before. Like I mentioned above normally when my E2 is high i feel it in my nipples right away and they feel fine right now. Not going to lie the fatigue is annoying but I get fatigued on Tren normally so thats not unusual.

Bigdaddyperk
04-05-2019, 06:09 PM
Thanks! and thats what my homie told me before. Like I mentioned above normally when my E2 is high i feel it in my nipples right away and they feel fine right now. Not going to lie the fatigue is annoying but I get fatigued on Tren normally so thats not unusual.Absolutely.... those are outrageously High numbers lol
So it's a Telltale false SKU...
If you weren't on Tren then I would be concerned anything over 80 or a hundred....yeah tren definitely drains you plus when you're on you're working yourself even harder cuz you know you're on so yada yada yada

chadmack282
04-05-2019, 06:14 PM
U will not get accurate estro #'s while on Ttrain

bigpapapumpaf
04-05-2019, 06:30 PM
You might consider some caber for the tren and npp. If prolactin is high it will mess with E2.

BPP

Caustic Charm
04-05-2019, 07:47 PM
You might consider some caber for the tren and npp. If prolactin is high it will mess with E2.

BPP

I started caber 9 days ago, and since then I’ve woke up every night with wood. It fixed a couple of issues for me. Tren + caber = win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
04-05-2019, 08:19 PM

BPP

I've been taking caber .25 twice a week. Didn't get a prolactin test, but no problems with ED and like stated before no nipple sensitivity. think that's enough or should I up my dose to maybe 3 times a week?

Ghostprofit
04-05-2019, 09:10 PM
False elevation of multiple steriod hormones due to analtic interference.Noneimmunometic methods and measuring direct analytes (Roche eletro-chemlluminescence assys) are helpful insome cases but must be used judiciously. Mass Spectrometry can unmask the 'cross-reactivity' of multiple steroids.

LC/MS/MS …...GhostProfit

Bigdaddyperk
04-05-2019, 09:53 PM
False elevation of multiple steriod hormones due to analtic interference.Noneimmunometic methods and measuring direct analytes (Roche eletro-chemlluminescence assys) are helpful insome cases but must be used judiciously. Mass Spectrometry can unmask the 'cross-reactivity' of multiple steroids.

LC/MS/MS …...GhostProfitWhat he sthead...lol

BombdotCom
04-05-2019, 10:30 PM

Thanks in advance!

TMRHonestly I would never use a standard e2.

You should always get a "sensitive" or "ultra sensitive" e2 test.

That will be accurate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
04-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Honestly I would never use a standard e2.

You should always get a "sensitive" or "ultra sensitive" e2 test.

That will be accurate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I didn’t even know there was an option. I get labs done by my TRT doc. He knows I blast and cruise. His comments about my E2 were “those numbers look like tren is in play”. Never once suggested they wouldn’t be accurate. Went on to say they were “dangerously high” and take 1mg/adex ed. He’s not just a random TRT doc. Lifts and competes even. Definitely runs blast and has suggested specific cycles to me b4. It’s disappointing that I get the real answers here on BOP. But then again that’s why I love BOP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro