PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming cycle for size

Medic 1
04-06-2019, 04:33 PM
Ok just wanted some feed back see what some of the vets had to say. Estrogen control, diet and all that is under control. I am 6’1” 210 have my body fat down to around 10 to 12% and 45 years old I have a few cycles under my belt. I have decided to enter a physique competition next year around this time, I need to do a little filling out so what do you all think my best options are. I was thinking 12 weeks test 500 npp 300 oral kicker and anavar to finish it off. I like to keep things simple and diet right so I don’t ballon up and let’s face it the more you throw in there the more can go wrong. Thanks for input

animal23
04-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Ok just wanted some feed back see what some of the vets had to say. Estrogen control, diet and all that is under control. I am 6’1” 210 have my body fat down to around 10 to 12% and 45 years old I have a few cycles under my belt. I have decided to enter a physique competition next year around this time, I need to do a little filling out so what do you all think my best options are. I was thinking 12 weeks test 500 npp 300 oral kicker and anavar to finish it off. I like to keep things simple and diet right so I don’t ballon up and let’s face it the more you throw in there the more can go wrong. Thanks for input

I would lean down more before you try to grow. It will make life easier. If your holding some fat, what's the point of putting on more fat? This way you know exactly where you are and areas to work on before you compete

Medic 1
04-06-2019, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a great idea sir I’ll run a cut and shred down to get an accurate measure of what needs to be improved on in that cause I guess I’ll go with a cut.

chadmack282
04-06-2019, 06:01 PM
I would up the npp to 400 & to me being the show is a year out 10% BF is a good to start.
IMO
Lean bulk now & I assume u will do a Real cut cycle pre show?

Medic 1
04-06-2019, 09:21 PM
Yes I’ll do another bulk this winter and then a cut before

Woods
04-06-2019, 10:19 PM
I like tren myself npp is okay . But bulking and cutting are controlled most by diet brother . Now some compounds will add a little more water than others . The biggest key to that is estrogen in check , watch sodium in take and drink lots of water . I always use mass or proviron with my cycles also but that's me .

Medic 1
04-06-2019, 11:07 PM
All of this is diet diet mind over matter and cardio doesn’t matter what you take I try and limit my Tren use I donated a kidney 10 years ago, I stay safe on it it just leaves me less tolerant to stupid people and in the medical field I run into them everyday lol

MasterBlaster805
04-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Your right on target buddy. With a year to go I like where your head is at. Tall guys have it WAY harder in BB or Physique competitions than the 5'4 to 5'9 guys. Lets face it the shorter you are the easier it is to pack on muscle. Fact. At 6'1 210 you have some room to grow, no doubt. I have made excellent gains using that same cycle -albeit I like to add in some Tren Acetate at about the 5 week mark..not a lot just enough, and I do it right about the time I'm coming off of the Dbol. I run that for about 4-6 weeks with the Test, and NPP. Some guys don't like that combo but for me it's always been a potent cycle. If you're not jacked as fuck by your 10th week on cycle you either aren't eating enough, or your shit is bunk. You could extend the cycle out to 16-20 weeks using some EQ after the Tren and adding in some Anavar for that last month but that would be up to you and your coach to figure out.

Medic 1
04-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Sounds good bud thanks for your input I may think about the Tren the stuff is just so awesome at adding on size

animal23
04-07-2019, 12:24 PM
You plan on using a coach? If so hire him now so he can figure out your body. I know it pricey, but if your going in to win and wanting to get your pro card, I would hire him now.

Sodium is key, especially when cutting. You will be flat if you don't have it in. Some like natural sea salt because of iodine and some prefer pink salt because of minerals

Your body will accumulate within the week of adding sodium and won't hold any water. Vertical diet is huge about sodium
Add 1/4 tsp pink salt in your intra and if you don't use one, add it pre workout. Try it once and lmk what you think
All the top trainers are huge about sodium, AJ sims, porter, shelby etc

Radman69
04-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Medic..
sounds like your G2G bro..
alls you need is time..

and i respect your opinions on Tren..
IMHO.. you arent gonna need it...

Carry on with your plan sir!
And best of luck to you!
I’ll also be hitting the Masters next year ..
Physique with classic crossover is the goal..

Medic 1
04-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Animal it is funny you bring up he salt because I have started adding it to my water intake 4 days a week for Adrenal health and I have noticed a big difference in not holding as much water I definitely appreciate your info given. I have some competitors helping me along the way I know. Totally different then training for a triathlon is all I can say. My goal is to try for the top ten and go from there I have a lot of hard work ahead of me. Thank you sir again for the information really appreciate it

animal23
04-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Animal it is funny you bring up he salt because I have started adding it to my water intake 4 days a week for Adrenal health and I have noticed a big difference in not holding as much water I definitely appreciate your info given. I have some competitors helping me along the way I know. Totally different then training for a triathlon is all I can say. My goal is to try for the top ten and go from there I have a lot of hard work ahead of me. Thank you sir again for the information really appreciate it

Salt is funny man. I thought for years you hold water etc. I tried it and was shocked. I'll be adding more once summer approaches. Which salt do you use

I've tried both and I believe I like pink salt the best. If you really need to jack the sodium up, kosher pickles with sea salt

Medic 1
04-07-2019, 07:50 PM
I use the pink salt it has more minerals in it and tastes a little better I was shocked at what it did for my overal health as well as not holding water like I was. I have my coworker kind of training me he trained teams in the navy which included seals he pushes me big time I get a much better workout with him pushing me to failure. As long as I place in the top ten I’ll be very happy