PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk Notifications Messed Up!?

maxmuscle1
04-07-2019, 08:06 PM
I don’t know what is wrong but for the last seven hours I am not getting any notifications/updates. WTF!!? I’m on iOS and have not changed anything. Feel free to chime in!

Max
Sorry if I’m missing posts, you know why..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullrush
04-07-2019, 08:47 PM
I don’t know what is wrong but for the last seven hours I am not getting any notifications/updates. WTF!!? I’m on iOS and have not changed anything. Feel free to chime in!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI know with android you need to clear your cache from time to time. But I don't know anything about iOS ...

Pomp's Pharma

jimbosmith316
04-07-2019, 08:54 PM
I haven't been able to use the thanks button for days

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
04-07-2019, 09:02 PM
I know with android you need to clear your cache from time to time. But I don't know anything about iOS ...

Pomp's Pharma

Everything works but it won’t show me any notifications or posts related to me. It’s f’d up, I’ll figure it out somehow.

Judgmentalist
04-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Everything works but it won’t show me any notifications or posts related to me. It’s f’d up, I’ll figure it out somehow.

I’m on Tapatalk for iOS and it looks like I’m having the same problem.

itsBoogie
04-07-2019, 09:29 PM

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm on android and I thought it was just me..this makes me feel better. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
04-08-2019, 12:35 AM
I’m on Tapatalk for iOS and it looks like I’m having the same problem.

It’s not showing me my subscription notifications. Just when someone comments on older threads. Huh?? Messed up . I hope they fix it

maxmuscle1
04-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Fixed! Apple update and tapatalk need to be more efficient with timing plug ins and coordination.

jimbosmith316
04-09-2019, 01:14 AM
For Android not being able to click thanks.

Thanks for the report. This issue has been tested and confirmed. Our technical team is working on a fix as soon as possible.

Chris

Tapatalk Support

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk