PDA

View Full Version : Need reassurance please

Dnewell2004
04-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Can the brotherhood reassure me that I'm not gonna waste my money ordering from any sources. Just scared of sending WU to China and not getting any product back. First orders jitters I guess.

kawa636
04-10-2019, 01:05 AM
Can the brotherhood reassure me that I'm not gonna waste my money ordering from any sources. Just scared of sending WU to China and not getting any product back. First orders jitters I guess.

read up on the reviews brother.theirs always a “what if”...but in the yrs that i been here,its not likely to happen unless u order international then,yea ur package might get seized

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F.Zane
04-10-2019, 01:11 AM
This is DRUG DEALING not eBay or Amazon!! Nobody on any board is gonna make a promise like that.

thebear
04-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Read up. So many great sources. Took me months before I decided on a source. International ordering there is always a risk with customs. But luckily most will reship. If your that worried, order domestic. Good luck.

Thefreakingpope
04-10-2019, 01:32 AM
Stick with domestic if you are that worried about it. Higher price because customs is already dealt with. You get what you pay for. Read the reviews. Hypothetically of course...

Big ragu
04-10-2019, 01:33 AM
People kill me. Dude, this is illegal drugs. Same as buying heroin, crack, fuckin meth. You’re rolling the dice. Sometimes you hit big. Sometimes snake eyes.

Dnewell2004
04-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Thx fellas. I didn't want to name sources. Been in communication with 2 and both have been helpful and responsive. Just scared to waste money. I guess this is why I don't gamble lol. I'm gonna do it tomorrow.

sa355355
04-10-2019, 01:47 AM
This is DRUG DEALING not eBay or Amazon!! Nobody on any board is gonna make a promise like that.

Agreed. Good sources go bad, some unknowingly get bunk Raws and packs get seized by customs. It’s all part of the game. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of shit.

My advice, do your research (not just bop), find a source that’s been around for several years, don’t spend more than you can afford to lose, and go domestic until you are more comfortable with the process.

jimbosmith316
04-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Agreed. Good sources go bad, some unknowingly get bunk Raws and packs get seized by customs. It’s all part of the game. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of shit.

My advice, do your research (not just bop), find a source that’s been around for several years, don’t spend more than you can afford to lose, and go domestic until you are more comfortable with the process.

Very true don't spend what you can't lose, you just never know.

Biggaintime
04-10-2019, 02:05 AM
All good

German89
04-10-2019, 04:22 AM
Theres reasons why your money is going to china... educate yourself on how the game works.

9TMARE
04-10-2019, 04:27 AM

Do some test runs man! Small to start so “if” anything happens it won’t affect you to crazy. That’s what I did and zero issues! Happy everytime. Read up on reviews on each sponsors thread.

bundy
04-10-2019, 10:41 AM
Brother, totally understand your concern but as previously stated, know the risks. EVERYTHING has a risk. I personally haven’t had any problems what so ever with a source here. In my experience they’ve been more than helpful and on top of any order that I’ve placed. The reps are great too. Do your research my brother, I think in the end you’ll be pleasantly surprised

bigpapapumpaf
04-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Stay domestic!

I've been at this 30 yrs and never had an issue until recently with PSL. They had 2 packs seized to me and basically told me tough shit. So I'm out the money and the gear. It was a 90 day mess. Never again from them.

BPP

Big Joe
04-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Keep in mind you may loose either way .. stick to a good domestic source check the board see how many responses they hv if any negative... the bord does a fantastic job weeding out the bullshit so u dont hv to ..but it's not guarentee

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JimmyMcFistacuff
04-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Stay domestic!

I've been at this 30 yrs and never had an issue until recently with PSL. They had 2 packs seized to me and basically told me tough shit. So I'm out the money and the gear. It was a 90 day mess. Never again from them.

BPPGood to know...

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dnewell2004
04-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Theres reasons why your money is going to china... educate yourself on how the game works.

I know but as a first time order it's still uneasy. I know this is no different then weed or cocaine but at least with those drugs I would do the transaction in person...next door to my in-laws��. But I'm just gonna pull the trigger today just gotta decide between 2 sources.

Biggaintime
04-10-2019, 02:51 PM
I know but as a first time order it's still uneasy. I know this is no different then weed or cocaine but at least with those drugs I would do the transaction in person...next door to my in-laws��. But I'm just gonna pull the trigger today just gotta decide between 2 sources.

I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE TO MUCH TROUBLE DECIDING

I totally get it the first time I ever ordered online I thought everybody was out to get me I thought the entire thing was one big scam. And I figured everybody was in on it. It's different when you hang out here and get to know everybody and take the sources out of the equation and just get to know the people. Kind of get a feel for what's really going on here.

German89
04-10-2019, 03:50 PM

Then find a different source. Simple

It's going to china because, it's a different name on the transaction to pay for their raws. Simple..

thebear
04-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Everyone will tell you who they like and don’t. It’s about finding a source that you not only like but also like their product. There are a ton and they are all good. Some are easier to order from than others. For me that was one of my deciding factors. I emailed and messaged sponsors to find out about list, “donation” methods etc.

Micki420
04-26-2019, 06:12 AM
Order from spartan pharma or massbuilder.

those guys ALWAYSSSSSSS deliver domestic.

Breinhardt01
04-26-2019, 12:20 PM
First order go domestic. Try flex tech great customer service and fast turnaround. Btw I do not work for them just like there products and the way they do business. Just my opinion

Bam3into1
04-26-2019, 01:09 PM
So far I've only used domestic sources here.

The first 3 out 4 sponsors I tried are no longer here. As much as I like a good deal I won't be taking advantage of any 1/2 off sales in the future.;)

Sponsors I've used and had great to acceptable experiences with.......

Monster 10/10
Ace 10/10
AiPCT 10/10
BCG 10/10
Giant 7/10

I'm waiting on a Pomp order that is set to arrive any day now. Order process 10/10

Sponsors I'm definitely looking forward to trying in the near future.

Flash
Flex

Big Joe
04-26-2019, 01:18 PM
So far I've only used domestic sources here.

The first 3 out 4 sponsors I tried are no longer here. As much as I like a good deal I won't be taking advantage of any 1/2 off sales in the future.;)

Sponsors I've used and had great to acceptable experiences with.......

Monster 10/10
Ace 10/10
AiPCT 10/10
BCG 10/10
Giant 7/10

I'm waiting on a Pomp order that is set to arrive any day now. Order process 10/10

Sponsors I'm definitely looking forward to trying in the near future.

Flash
FlexPomp was a 10/10 for me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Enigma
04-26-2019, 01:26 PM
People kill me. Dude, this is illegal drugs. Same as buying heroin, crack, fuckin meth. You’re rolling the dice. Sometimes you hit big. Sometimes snake eyes.
NOT illegal drugs. Simply controlled in many countries. Steroids get enough stink eye without grouping them into destructive and very illegal drug category.

meatneck71
04-27-2019, 01:10 AM

Brotherhood does the best that it can to keep the scammers out, but what I suggest is always go domestic, always read the subforum reviews from members who have had "touchdowns" (TD) in recent days. Read through the subforum of the sponsor that you are interested in and look at what people had to say. Next, it's just a matter of faith to do the rest on your part and the sponsor.

A buddy of mine, who I met years ago, once said to me, never send money that you can't afford to lose. Yes, no one wants to lose money, but its a risk we all take. If someone asks me in PM who I use, I will gladly tell them. I use two domestic sponsors on here that are solid as the day is long. Since I've been on BOP, I haven't even strayed from these two sponsors. No need to yet. I support both in everyway. I browsed through every single dam domestic forum on here and went with the ones that had the best prices, best turn around and good communication. No regret.

But, since everyone is talking sponsors on here (lol) I'll say:

MassBuilders 10/10
Ace Labs 10/10

Both are top notch in my book, great communication - great prices etc.

thebear
04-27-2019, 01:37 AM
Goldline is domestic 10/10.

Bigdaddyperk
04-27-2019, 01:48 AM
Have no fear...rest assured any sources here are g2g...of course you risk getting seized International... most good sources International will have a reship policy with proof of seizure letter..... however even domestic sometimes you have to ship money across Seas.... but if you stick with domestic you don't have to worry about seizures....#Bigdaddyperk....your crazysteroids super rep[emoji41][emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk