PDA

View Full Version : Weird question about fat

animal23
04-10-2019, 08:44 AM
We all know fat slows down the digestive rate. Is there any science of X amount of grams slows it down this many hours? I googled it and didn't see much. Just says it slows it down

Judgmentalist
04-10-2019, 09:19 AM
We all know fat slows down the digestive rate. Is there any science of X amount of grams slows it down this many hours? I googled it and didn't see much. Just says it slows it down

I love this kind of nerd shit but usually no one has a solid answer for this kind of question when I ask it. Too many variables. But let’s see. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
04-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Its too broad of a question and too many variables to research.
Typically its 40 some odd hours from mouth to toilet but your pancreas function, length of small intestine and whatever else you eat plays a role in all of this.

BPP

animal23
04-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Disregard

balin
04-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Different foods digest at different rates. Corn for example can take very little time for me! But it depends on on which food the fat is eaten with how long it takes to digest. And are you talking about how long till peak blood values are hit or till excrement.

animal23
04-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Different foods digest at different rates. Corn for example can take very little time for me! But it depends on on which food the fat is eaten with how long it takes to digest. And are you talking about how long till peak blood values are hit or till excrement.

Blood values. Pre workout meal for example. I have to eat that about 3 hours before the gym. No way around it with my job, so I do what I can

gitkrunk
04-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Its too broad of a question and too many variables to research.
Typically its 40 some odd hours from mouth to toilet but your pancreas function, length of small intestine and whatever else you eat plays a role in all of this.

BPP

Wet burritos are 7 minutes 38 seconds from mouth to toilet spraying for me