PDA

View Full Version : T3 liquid or tabs?

Jrz13
04-10-2019, 11:01 AM
My wife and me are looking to do a pre-summer blast of t3 to get over that plateau. What is the better option or does it matter as long as the dosage is correct and can be accurately measured? Also I assume the dosage schedule for women is different from men. Any questions, comments or suggestions? Neither of us have used it before and it seems studies and bro science are all over the place

bigpapapumpaf
04-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Tabs are sooo easy to get I wouldn't mess with anything but pharma.

Be careful not to stay on too long. I fried my thyroid by abusing t3. I'd suggest no more than 25 to 50 mg a day for no more than 2 wks with a week off.

BPP

Gains55
04-10-2019, 12:45 PM
I’d go tabs all day. I’ve ran liquids from solid RC companies and the effects were either way too strong for the claimed dosage, or not much effect at all. Don’t quote me but T3 i believe isn’t very stable in liquid form
pharma tabs or no T3 at all

Zomb131
04-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Pharma tabs. I'd never trust a research company to accurately dose a liquid oral.

animal23
04-10-2019, 01:44 PM
I've heard 12.5mcg won't suppress your thyroid. Bill Robert's is huge about this and I have asked Mike Arnold as well. I guess bloods is the only way to tell

Drillit
04-10-2019, 02:08 PM
I personally opt for T4. A little safer. AIPCT carries both. Just got 2 bottles of GSK T4 from them.

Gains55
04-10-2019, 02:54 PM

Be careful not to stay on too long. I fried my thyroid by abusing t3. I'd suggest no more than 25 to 50 mg a day for no more than 2 wks with a week off.

BPP

Youre spot on, I made a thread a few weeks ago. My girlfriend was using 25-50mcg daily for over a year, came off recently and she literally is putting weight on by the day. The T3 rebound is real, I think it effects women worse but you can really screw your metabolism up pretty easy if you run it too long or abuse it. I’m watching it first hand

animal23
04-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Anyone know about 12.5mcg?

cherrybombfitnes
04-10-2019, 03:16 PM
I’ve used liquid T3 before and my doses were clearly all over the map. It was obvious. Then again that may have been before I learned to shake the bottle every time. Either way, if you have a choice go with tabs.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

cherrybombfitnes
04-10-2019, 03:18 PM
I've heard 12.5mcg won't suppress your thyroid. Bill Robert's is huge about this and I have asked Mike Arnold as well. I guess bloods is the only way to tell

With drugs and hormones everyone is different so it’s taking a risk either way.

Jrz13
04-10-2019, 09:29 PM
I personally opt for T4. A little safer. AIPCT carries both. Just got 2 bottles of GSK T4 from them.

Can you explain further about T4? I've read it in the research but haven't come across it

Drillit
04-10-2019, 10:38 PM
Can you explain further about T4? I've read it in the research but haven't come across it

T4 is concerted in your organs to T3. Taking T4 will raise your T3 levels without flooding your body with exogenous T3. From what I have read and seen it is safer with less risk of trashing your thyroid.
Truth be told, I have a coach that makes these decisions for me and I am simply repeating what I have been told. I’m currently bulking and taking a lot of gear and food. I use 75mcg T4 and 40mcg Clen with 25mg winny to help boost my metabolism so I can metabolize more food to grow bigger and leaner faster.
In a calorie deficit it will help you lean out faster.

Bigdaddyperk
04-10-2019, 10:52 PM
Been long time since ive used t3.only pharma tabs. 25 mcg pd is I think a proximate or equivalent to what the body typically produces per day...if i remember a study i read... so I started off at 25 which at that point you just shut down your natural for artificial... so I was told so I bumped it up to 50 mcg pd.... only lasted about a month or so and I couldn't take it... the body temperature constantly on fire.... and along with the blast I was on it just absolutely drained me to where I was falling asleep at stop lights once I cut that out after a couple weeks I was good to go so I don't f*** with a thyroid no more...lol...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Zomb131
04-10-2019, 11:00 PM
T4 is concerted in your organs to T3. Taking T4 will raise your T3 levels without flooding your body with exogenous T3. From what I have read and seen it is safer with less risk of trashing your thyroid.
Truth be told, I have a coach that makes these decisions for me and I am simply repeating what I have been told. I’m currently bulking and taking a lot of gear and food. I use 75mcg T4 and 40mcg Clen with 25mg winny to help boost my metabolism so I can metabolize more food to grow bigger and leaner faster.
In a calorie deficit it will help you lean out faster.

Love that bro science. What exactly do you mean by "thrashing your thyroid?"

kaarona1
04-12-2019, 01:00 AM
Should you cycle T4 in similar manner? Was going to add some T4 to go with HGH. Will start low at 50mg a day and not to exceed 100.

BPP

cherrybombfitnes
04-12-2019, 04:02 PM

Anyone who makes broad statements about drugs like that is either ignorant or dishonest if you ask me. Nobody in the game of steroids or ANY drug should say THIS or THAT is a fact you can bet on because it works for me and a few other people. That’s the best way to get some poor guy fucked because they don’t know what they’re doing. Not talking about you but these “gurus” make a lot of shitty half true or mythological statements. I just wish people like that would stop talking like they know everything and everyone because they don’t and it makes them end up looking less intelligent.

cherrybombfitnes
04-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Youre spot on, I made a thread a few weeks ago. My girlfriend was using 25-50mcg daily for over a year, came off recently and she literally is putting weight on by the day. The T3 rebound is real, I think it effects women worse but you can really screw your metabolism up pretty easy if you run it too long or abuse it. I’m watching it first hand

OR you may NOT abuse it and may run a conservative dose and still fuck up your thyroid. Obviously I’m not a t3 advocate lol

Drillit
04-13-2019, 01:46 PM
Love that bro science. What exactly do you mean by "thrashing your thyroid?"

I mean the potential for causing permanent harm to your thyroid be it now or 20 years delayed. I clearly stated that I was going on the advice of someone else in my protocol. I wasn’t aware that following the advice of a well educated coach constituted bro science.
That said, did you have anything to contribute to this thread or did you just see an opportunity to make a stupid remark. Too many fucking retards on this board lately with nothing to contribute but some drama or grabbing a chance to make a quick uneducated response to make people think you may have some sort of knowledge on the subject.