PDA

View Full Version : Lady var cycle advice please

Chunce
04-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Hi guys, looking for a good 1st time cycle for a lady in mid 40s, she is athletic but not jacked. She wants more energy and to put on lean muscle. I was thinking a simple var cycle, what do u think the dose, duration, and any ancillary that should be taken? Also do chicks need pc t?

Caustic Charm
04-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Hi guys, looking for a good 1st time cycle for a lady in mid 40s, she is athletic but not jacked. She wants more energy and to put on lean muscle. I was thinking a simple var cycle, what do u think the dose, duration, and any ancillary that should be taken? Also do chicks need pc t?

I’d start at 10 mg a day and see where it goes. There’s a good chance she gets bigger before she gets leaner. She will certainly add weight. Stuff hits a woman like a freight train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9TMARE
04-11-2019, 04:19 AM
I started my wife out at 5mg for the very 1st week. 2nd/3rd week was 5mg in AM and 5mg PM. “She” thinks she’s gotten a tad bigger but it’s all muscle, she’s also getting tighter in areas. Like stated above she will most likely get bigger before leaner. Will most likely start 15mg here shortly but I do not think anything over 20mg is going to be good. Ladies are pretty sensitive to this stuff.
Maybe 8 weeks max and no pct needed as Var is one of the safest orals out there. Not saying there are not any sides but I think that’s will real high doses

Enigma
04-11-2019, 01:25 PM
5mg/day. Never over 10mg/day for anyone but a high level competitor willing to make the sacrifice of possible virulization.

DubleDizzle
04-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Should a woman be very lean if going on var??

DubD

Carbon
04-12-2019, 02:27 AM
My wife used it a few years back in her mid 40's. Started at 3mg. It did not make her leaner but made her muscles bigger. It also looked like she was holding some water. After a few weeks we bumped it up to 6mgs. and after a week we ended our experiment after her clit doubled in size. It went back to normal after a few days off. Start low & watch for any unwanted changes.

Carbon
04-12-2019, 02:29 AM
If you want to see her muscles getting bigger, otherwise made my wife look a little chunky.

DubD

Enigma
04-12-2019, 04:28 AM

DubD
Hard to pin down a clear answer without know the person and their goals.
I say this because of the relationship between fat and estrogen.

I believe a leaner or just lean woman might have greater risk of virilization than a woman carrying more body fat.
I say so anecdotally because I cannot reference the material immediately here.

I could speak on this ad nauseum though.

DubleDizzle
04-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Hard to pin down a clear answer without know the person and their goals.
I say this because of the relationship between fat and estrogen.

I believe a leaner or just lean woman might have greater risk of virilization than a woman carrying more body fat.
I say so anecdotally because I cannot reference the material immediately here.

I could speak on this ad nauseum though.My wife works out 3 days a week in a cross fit class. We eat clean most of the time. I can get lean quick but she struggles. At 46yrs old 4 kids being mom she isnt a fitness model. I was trying to find out if adding var could help her.

DubD

Enigma
04-12-2019, 01:24 PM
In a nutshell, yes. But know that CrossFit doesn’t make one lean other than the fact it is intense and the only fat being burned is being done once glycogen is depleted. Meaning that “eating clean” by itself, while great, doesn’t feed the equation she might be looking for. So “clean” but specific calories (I would suggest a “modified keto with low carbs) would enhance the reduction of adipose tissue volume. By the looks of your avatar, you must already know this.
What the var WOULD do is enhance her strength just enough to allow her to push her current limits of exercise and to recover much quicker.

On a side note....I get a kick out of the CrossFit “no cheaters” culture where they all deny drug use. I don’t think it’s rampant like BB but still the hypocrites exist.
I am currently working with a top 100 ranked female and she is “clean” but also a naturally gifted athlete and pretty andro naturally too. Total fucking beast.

Caustic Charm
04-12-2019, 01:30 PM
In a nutshell, yes. But know that CrossFit doesn’t make one lean other than the fact it is intense and the only fat being burned is being done once glycogen is depleted. Meaning that “eating clean” by itself, while great, doesn’t feed the equation she might be looking for. So “clean” but specific calories (I would suggest a “modified keto with low carbs) would enhance the reduction of adipose tissue volume. By the looks of your avatar, you must already know this.
What the var WOULD do is enhance her strength just enough to allow her to push her current limits of exercise and to recover much quicker.

On a side note....I get a kick out of the CrossFit “no cheaters” culture where they all deny drug use. I don’t think it’s rampant like BB but still the hypocrites exist.
I am currently working with a top 100 ranked female and she is “clean” but also a naturally gifted athlete and pretty andro naturally too. Total fucking beast.

CrossFit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The number of people in CrossFit that look as good as I do, is just about zero. I walk by their classes sometimes, and there’s never a guy in there that could hold my jock. Granted, it’s only a couple counties I’ve went into the classes to look, but I’ve never seen somebody and thought, “wow I need to start working out like that”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DubleDizzle
04-12-2019, 01:34 PM
CrossFit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The number of people in CrossFit that look as good as I do, is just about zero. I walk by their classes sometimes, and there’s never a guy in there that could hold my jock. Granted, it’s only a couple counties I’ve went into the classes to look, but I’ve never seen somebody and thought, “wow I need to start working out like that”.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI guess it's not really crossfit but its group classes. The do all the same workouts we do just with kettle balls and dumbbells. They are working her muscles cuz I love when complains how sore she is lol

DubD

Enigma
04-13-2019, 12:03 AM
CrossFit ain’t about looking good. It’s about functional fitness. The culture is GAF but I respect the hell out of the athletes and their capabilities.
Anyone who thinks it’s a joke should do just one class.