PDA

View Full Version : When do HGH side effects start?

zerodiddy
04-10-2019, 11:48 PM
So i been taking 12 ius mauvetops for 5 fucking weeks and still barely any sides. i thought i would be ridded with CTS and shit, only real sides is water bloating thats it. no cts, nothing

9TMARE
04-10-2019, 11:53 PM
So i been taking 12 ius mauvetops for 5 fucking weeks and still barely any sides. i thought i would be ridded with CTS and shit, only real sides is water bloating thats it. no cts, nothing

Im no expert at all but I’m 2 weeks in at 2iu per day 5 on 2 off of some Black Tops and I had the CTS from the first couple days.

mr_meanor
04-10-2019, 11:54 PM
So i been taking 12 ius mauvetops for 5 fucking weeks and still barely any sides. i thought i would be ridded with CTS and shit, only real sides is water bloating thats it. no cts, nothingSo you have burned thru 3.5 kits in a little over a month with no fat loss no sides nothing?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

zerodiddy
04-11-2019, 12:03 AM
So you have burned thru 3.5 kits in a little over a month with no fat loss no sides nothing?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

hey man its you again u saw my other thread on that other site. only sides is water retention and cts for like 2 days in the 3rd week

Sachie
04-11-2019, 12:06 AM

That's insane, even for Rich Pianna. Sounds like you need a new Sponsor.

zerodiddy
04-11-2019, 12:24 AM
That's insane, even for Rich Pianna. Sounds like you need a new Sponsor.

they are TP's mauvetops

Sachie
04-11-2019, 12:37 AM
they are TP's mauvetops

3-1/2 100iu kits in a month is sick brother. The source I use 4-5iu's is a bitch and works like a mother fucker. I do 2iu's a day to loose weight and 3-4iu's a day on a serious cycle. I think I know what TP means. I have never used that gear nor do I know anyone that has. PM me and I'll tell you what Sponsor I use for HGH.

Zomb131
04-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Side effects aren't an indicator if they're legit. Everyone reacts to GH differently.

Bam3into1
04-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Everyone is different but I've had tingling stiff hands on 4iu after 2-4 days.

SloppyJ
04-11-2019, 03:50 AM
Took me a few weeks running mild doses but in the end I had to wear a fucking wrist brace to sleep in. I'd say your shit is bunk but you need tests to really claim that.

bigpapapumpaf
04-11-2019, 11:34 AM
CTS is not a legit test of your gh although I would agree it sounds like your stuff is bunk. YOu should have some type of results by now unless you are just eating like a pig and sitting on the couch all day.

BPP

zerodiddy
04-12-2019, 01:29 AM
CTS is not a legit test of your gh although I would agree it sounds like your stuff is bunk. YOu should have some type of results by now unless you are just eating like a pig and sitting on the couch all day.

BPP

they are 99% not bunk tho, they are the provider's mauve tops

Cowboymike
04-12-2019, 01:41 AM
When all else fails, get the bloodwork brother... then you’ll know for sure...

bigpapapumpaf
04-12-2019, 12:41 PM
I've read other posts by the OP. If you had CTS in the beginning and nothing now that does not mean they are not working. I get no CTS on generics, ever but geno's and saizen light me up something terrible. I still see great results with generics. If you're only 5 wks in, give it some time to work. GH is not an instant gratification type drug. Keep up your dosing and report back in about 90 days.

BPP

zerodiddy
04-12-2019, 10:50 PM
I've read other posts by the OP. If you had CTS in the beginning and nothing now that does not mean they are not working. I get no CTS on generics, ever but geno's and saizen light me up something terrible. I still see great results with generics. If you're only 5 wks in, give it some time to work. GH is not an instant gratification type drug. Keep up your dosing and report back in about 90 days.

BPP

appreciate it bro, finally a response that has some substance to it . will report back to ya in 90 days

Judgeno1
05-10-2019, 01:36 PM
appreciate it bro, finally a response that has some substance to it . will report back to ya in 90 daysI agree, This would be the first time i have seen someone not have a good experience with TP's hgh. Give it more time.

I have taken mauves and blacks, and only good things to say. I really never noticed much in the first month or 2, but i also was on aas so that helps with the discouragement.

7 months in and i can eat anything and never gain any fat, right now i am taking in 4K kcals a day. After 6 months and mild cycle i couldn't be happier with my results. I have achieved more than i thought was possible with body re comp.

I am 7-8 months straight of TPs stuff and will order more for sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nismo99
05-10-2019, 05:58 PM
When in doubt, spend the $100 and get an HGH serum blood test. Inject 10 IUs IM and then get blood draw in exacty 3 hours...4 hours tops. That's the only way to know brother. Playing the guessing game is time consuming and potentially a big waste of money. I serum test all new sources as a general practice. Trust, but verify everything.

JustinMoose
05-10-2019, 06:20 PM
I’m on the orange tops now for 3 days and am having mnor CTS. TP is GTG bro, but get the test and let us know!