PDA

View Full Version : Injectable Superdrol. What's the big deal?..

Bomber72
04-11-2019, 06:40 AM
It seems like Injectable Superdrol is one of the newer "things" in with UGL's. My research on this Injectable compound concludes with it being much like Drostanolone / Masteron. My question is; What's the big deal?..Drostanolone / Masteron is already a standard / staple / must have with every cycle. It's also my go to pip reducer when mixed with other oils. If Injectable Superdrol is so much like Masteron, why should I even consider it? What's the big difference between Superdrol and Masteron? What benifit(s) does Superdrol have over Masteron? What's the big deal? Thank you.
Respectfully Always,
Bomber72

animal23
04-11-2019, 06:46 AM
I personally haven't used the injectable kind. I believe it's suppose to have less sides and more potent than oral.

Medic 1
04-13-2019, 11:11 PM
First off an oral is an oral even if you are making it into an injectable the half life is spretty much still the same. Only real difference is the fact that it won’t have such a pronounced effect on the liver. Superdrol injectable should not replace masteron at all they are taken differently. Superdrol is more of a preworkout. Hope this clears things up for you, personally no disrespect but if you don’t understand the difference you shouldn’t be taking either.

animal23
04-13-2019, 11:18 PM
Mike Armold has a big log on it. He goes in depth very well on anything he talks about. It was on professionalmuscle, but it got posted on here awhile back . I believe he talks about the sides weren't as harsh as the oral.

Enigma
04-14-2019, 12:35 AM
First off an oral is an oral even if you are making it into an injectable the half life is spretty much still the same. Only real difference is the fact that it won’t have such a pronounced effect on the liver. Superdrol injectable should not replace masteron at all they are taken differently. Superdrol is more of a preworkout. Hope this clears things up for you, personally no disrespect but if you don’t understand the difference you shouldn’t be taking either.
An oral isn’t an oral if you aren’t ingesting it. If you mean a 17aa which is formulated to increase effectiveness and withstand destruction in the gut, but made into an injectable form, then yes, they are still the same compound.
When that compound is made into an injectable it skips the first pass through the liver that would need to be made if taking the oral route. If injected it pretty much has to pass through the muscle into the blood stream. This is why, at least anecdotally, people feel less of an “oral” compound gets the same results, IV v. P.O.

My experience personally and with client’s patients and friends, seems to support this.
This means for example, using say half the mgs but getting the same results means less stress on the liver and everything else.

Edit*sorry, saw some errors and corrected them*

maxmuscle1
04-14-2019, 03:08 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190414/3f06b67072c0dd4e178f47a510b279c9.jpgMax likes it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sachie
04-14-2019, 03:10 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190414/3f06b67072c0dd4e178f47a510b279c9.jpgMax likes it!

Just over there swinging freely on a swing in the spring time!

Bomber72
04-14-2019, 06:13 AM

Ugh.? Ok.? Thank you.?.Why would you even say that? Isn't it obvious, the whole point of this post is to learn the difference? Kinda harsh and wrongly judgmental.

Bomber72
04-14-2019, 06:18 AM
Just over there swinging freely on a swing in the spring time!
Gonna give it a go. Just deciding exactly when? Finish current cycle with it? Extend cycle? Wait another 6 - 8ks? Ugh. Decisions, Decisions.

Bomber72
04-14-2019, 06:19 AM
Accidental repeat post. Deleted. My bad.

maxmuscle1
04-14-2019, 11:13 AM
An oral isn’t an oral if you aren’t ingesting it. If you mean a 17aa which is formulated to increase effectiveness and withstand destruction in the gut, but made into an injectable form, then yes, they are still the same compound.
When that compound is made into an oral it skips the first pass through the liver that would need to be made if taking the oral route. If injected it pretty much has to pass through the muscle into the blood stream. This is why, at least anecdotally, people feel less of an “oral” compound gets the same results, IV v. P.O.

My experience personally and with client’s patients and friends, seems to support this.
This means for example, using say half the mgs but getting the same results means less stress on the liver and everything else.

After reading a lot of research in methasterone and personally using oral and injectable there is a very different experience with using superdrol injectable over oral. Enigma is on the spot in this situation. Orally taken, you get spikes of the drug in your system. When taken IM, oil based methasterone had less of a spike and more of an elongated, steady stream in the body improving efficacy and increasing muscle tissue by staying in the system longer. It was also less harsh on the liver. So using injectable superdrol could be used for more than a pre workout boost(orally). I wont bore you with the study but you can read it if you would like(shown below). I personally am doing 2 injections daily and it is working great!

Max

Study cited:
Int J Mol Sci. 2016 Oct; 17(10): 1628.
Published online 2016 Sep 24. doi: 10.3390/ijms17101628
PMCID: PMC5085661
PMID: 27669235
Jianli Zhang,1,2 Jianghai Lu,2,* Yun Wu,2 Xiaobing Wang,2 Youxuan Xu,2 Yinong Zhang,2 and Yan Wang1,*

Zomb131
04-14-2019, 01:07 PM
Some reading a few of you need to do...

First pass: Oral -> GI Tract -> Liver -> general circulation
Second pass: General circulation -> Liver -> GC

The second pass occurs when the target tissues, skeletal muscle, does not bind with the steroid in circulation. Kind of like when you miss a turn/exit in your car and you have to drive around the block again. The 17-alpha-carbon group prevents rapid hepatic metabolism (1).

The benefit of an injectable oral vs oral is that the injection is introduced directly into the blood stream bypassing the GI tract (Injection -> Liver -> GC). Oral steroids have a low rate of absorption, I think I saw 50% somewhere, so taking the injectable is most effective, and you can use significantly less to yield the same results.

As far as which causes less stress on the liver, oral vs injectable, the answer to that is subjective and without evidence anything said about the difference is anecdotal. Medicine isn't fair, everyone reacts differently.

I think I read in the thread someone said oral was faster route vs injection. It is not. (2)

1. Oxandrolone (PIM 913) (http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/pharm/pim913.htm)
2. Routes of drug administration - WikiLectures (https://www.wikilectures.eu/w/Routes_of_drug_administration#Intramuscular_.28IM. 29)

Winstrol – Oral versus Injectable (More Different Than You Think!) June 1, - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/piQFgwSB) (Good read)

maxmuscle1
04-14-2019, 01:40 PM

The second pass occurs when the target tissues, skeletal muscle, does not bind with the steroid in circulation. Kind of like when you miss a turn/exit in your car and you have to drive around the block again. The 17-alpha-carbon group prevents rapid hepatic metabolism (1).

The benefit of an injectable oral vs oral is that the injection is introduced directly into the blood stream bypassing the GI tract (Injection -> Liver -> GC). Oral steroids have a low rate of absorption, I think I saw 50% somewhere, so taking the injectable is most effective, and you can use significantly less to yield the same results.

As far as which causes less stress on the liver, oral vs injectable, the answer to that is subjective and without evidence anything said about the difference is anecdotal. Medicine isn't fair, everyone reacts differently.

I think I read in the thread someone said oral was faster route vs injection. It is not. (2)

1. Oxandrolone (PIM 913) (http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/pharm/pim913.htm)
2. Routes of drug administration - WikiLectures (https://www.wikilectures.eu/w/Routes_of_drug_administration#Intramuscular_.28IM. 29)

Winstrol – Oral versus Injectable (More Different Than You Think!) June 1, - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/piQFgwSB) (Good read)

Thanks. Enjoyable Read!

Max

Medic 1
04-14-2019, 02:38 PM
An oral is just that an oral the compound stays the same even if you inject it the chemical properties stay the same the side may change but the chemical properties never do. I should have clarified what I was meaning sorry for that lol. I forget we have a lot of people on here that shouldn’t even be using this stuff and I expect them to know what I am saying lol not meaning you sir. I see a lot of people on here with no foundation or they are overweight and use Steroids to get in shape when everyone needs to learn to eat right and change their lifestyle first and for most. To many guys throwing multiple compounds into their body’s and have no idea what they are doing would you not agree sorry for the rant lol

When that compound is made into an oral it skips the first pass through the liver that would need to be made if taking the oral route. If injected it pretty much has to pass through the muscle into the blood stream. This is why, at least anecdotally, people feel less of an “oral” compound gets the same results, IV v. P.O.

Enigma
04-14-2019, 03:50 PM
w
An oral is just that an oral the compound stays the same even if you inject it the chemical properties stay the same the side may change but the chemical properties never do. I should have clarified what I was meaning sorry for that lol. I forget we have a lot of people on here that shouldnt even be using this stuff and I expect them to know what I am saying lol not meaning you sir. I see a lot of people on here with no foundation or they are overweight and use Steroids to get in shape when everyone needs to learn to eat right and change their lifestyle first and for most. To many guys throwing multiple compounds into their bodys and have no idea what they are doing would you not agree sorry for the rant lol
Agree that people should be informed before even considering, let alone using AAS. IMO, this is precisely what this forum should be primarily for. It took me decades of personal and surrounding experience as well as BOOKS and PAPERS (hey youngsters, ever heard of books? Big heavy blocks of paper.) I had to WORK to acquire this knowledge. Information and technology builds on itself and this creates a potentially dangerous climate for people supposedly seeking information but no putting in the work to get it. Again, I reference Dr. Malcoms supposition in Jurassic Park. The person creating new cutting edge products likely doesnt know or even understand the technology that he uses to create these things.

So, I try to not be judgmental or castigating on some of the even most ridiculous queries. I frequently just skip over them in fact, because I would likely come off as s total dick if I contributed. At the same time I cringe because I know that if I dont speak up, some poor bastard will read a few posts, probably the ones he wants to believe, then start pinning a gram of Tren and using Dbol and anadrol simultaneously on his first cycle just because a couple of cavalier fuckers say they do.

On the subject of reckless dosing, I couldnt agree more. But like I have previously stated, people have a right to do whateverthefuck they want. My only concern is when this recklessness draw an unfavorable light on gear in public opinion. Public opinion is already a shit show.

Enigma
04-14-2019, 03:54 PM

Precisely!

LOL! Another Marine, tightening people up! BZ!

Medic 1
04-14-2019, 04:19 PM
I like your outlook Enigma it’s taken me 45 years and 12 years of working in the medical field to calm myself from the stupid things people do lol I still have a ways to go to realize it’s not my circus lol. Thanks for the helpful mind set