PDA

View Full Version : Crashed estrogen

Jetblack14316
04-11-2019, 02:45 PM
So, if you’re combatting gyno with letro and you DO end up crashing your estrogen. How do you get it to rebound?

What’s your estrogen is crashed...what do you do then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drillit
04-11-2019, 03:07 PM
So, if you’re combatting gyno with letro and you DO end up crashing your estrogen. How do you get it to rebound?

What’s your estrogen is crashed...what do you do then?

Estrogen coming back up takes time. You’ve just gotta wait for test to aromatize. I personally would fight it with nolvadex as that won’t crash your estrogen and make you feel like shit.

Jetblack14316
04-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Estrogen coming back up takes time. You’ve just gotta wait for test to aromatize. I personally would fight it with nolvadex as that won’t crash your estrogen and make you feel like shit.

Thanks brother. I’ve been using it for almost 5 weeks with zero improvement. Assumed it came back on it’s own but as this has never been an issue for me I was curious!

Thaistick
04-11-2019, 05:12 PM
It will come back, it just takes it's time and everyone is different.

Judgmentalist
04-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Has anyone tried pinning some TNE in this situation?

Bam3into1
04-11-2019, 06:18 PM

I haven't but TNE is always a good idea. ;)

Drillit
04-11-2019, 06:24 PM

That should help bring it up quick lol

thebear
04-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Time

Judgmentalist
04-11-2019, 07:08 PM
That should help bring it up quick lol

Just wondering if would make the Gyno worse before it makes the crashed E better

Drillit
04-11-2019, 07:18 PM
Just wondering if would make the Gyno worse before it makes the crashed E better

If you take nolvadex it will stop the newly formed estrogen from attaching at the receptors in the breast tissue.
I’d take a low dose of 10/mg daily.

GoGoGodzilla
04-11-2019, 08:36 PM
Time

^^^^ BINGO ^^^^

Jetblack14316
04-11-2019, 08:41 PM
I figured time is what would do it.

Thank you guys. I appreciate it.

Jetblack14316
04-11-2019, 10:01 PM
If you take nolvadex it will stop the newly formed estrogen from attaching at the receptors in the breast tissue.
I’d take a low dose of 10/mg daily.

Yep, I did that for about 5 weeks with no such luck. They were not shrinking in size or anything.

Drillit
04-13-2019, 01:48 PM
Yep, I did that for about 5 weeks with no such luck. They were not shrinking in size or anything.

Ouch brother. At that point, if it’s really gyno (I am by no means calling yours into question) I’d be heading to the doctor.

Jetblack14316
04-13-2019, 07:59 PM
Ouch brother. At that point, if it’s really gyno (I am by no means calling yours into question) I’d be heading to the doctor.

No worries man! I wouldn’t take it personal.

I would definitely go the doc, just can’t do it just yet. Have to let all this test clear my system and get my levels back to normal so it isn’t apparent I’m using AAS. I can get the surgery done for free. Just have to do with co-workers have done and claim they only took a natural approved test booster. Definitely something I’ll be having done as soon as I can.