PDA

View Full Version : for those that struggle with anxiety while using gear... CBD oil?

100_Percent
04-13-2019, 04:10 AM
Has anyone tried CBD oil while using gear to combat anxiety. I struggle with anxiety to begin with and it can be amplified at times when on cycle. I tried CBD oil for the first time today and it mellowed me right out.

9TMARE
04-13-2019, 04:27 AM
Has anyone tried CBD oil while using gear to combat anxiety. I struggle with anxiety to begin with and it can be amplified at times when on cycle. I tried CBD oil for the first time today and it mellowed me right out.
I use it on pain spots only but I can completely see this working.

Big Joe
04-13-2019, 11:36 AM
This is very interesting because last yr on anadrol I had some anxiety.. any suggestions were to get it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gitkrunk
04-13-2019, 11:49 AM
My local pharmacy carries this brand and sells it over the counter
Ananda Professional – Ananda Professional (https://anandaprofessional.com/)

Big Joe
04-13-2019, 11:56 AM
My local pharmacy carries this brand and sells it over the counter
Ananda Professional – Ananda Professional (https://anandaprofessional.com/)Thanks brother just checked there site for local pharmacy I hv one 10 miles away going to call

cherrybombfitnes
04-13-2019, 02:13 PM
CBD does nothing for me personally but weed is fantastic.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Big Joe
04-13-2019, 02:17 PM
CBD does nothing for me personally but weed is fantastic.

Robolics Labs IntelligenceSome weed also gives me anxiety it sucks..

cherrybombfitnes
04-13-2019, 02:26 PM
It does that for some people. It did it for me when I was a rookie smoker but does the opposite now. I’ve been smoking for over 10 years straight though now.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Big Joe
04-13-2019, 02:28 PM
It does that for some people. It did it for me when I was a rookie smoker but does the opposite now. I’ve been smoking for over 10 years straight though now.

Robolics Labs IntelligenceI smoked alot when I was younger I still due every now and then..but some strains of weed fuck me up lol

jimbosmith316
04-13-2019, 03:28 PM
I have read though that weed can raise prolactin levels. Something to watch

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
04-13-2019, 03:30 PM
IMHO adding in CBD will make it worse, especially when you discontinue CBD usage. Its kinda like taking *****, yes it helps but it also cause anxiety if not in your system.

I would take a good look at your AI protocol and try to better control your estrogen. That's typically the route cause of anxiety with gear use.

BPP

Oldskool
04-13-2019, 04:08 PM
Luckily the only compound that's ever really given me a noticable spike in anxiety is tren.

For the most part I just don't use except a short run of tren a or tren base on a recomp.

I've used CBD periodically and it has helped for particularly bad anxiety episodes and migraines.

The problem with CBD is its still a new frontier so there are issues at times with it being too expensive, lack of quality control, under dosed products, etc.

With the new farm bill that was put into effect its going to be much easier for farmers to grow hemp as a cash crop and the supply will hopefully go up dramatically. If the supply goes up the price will go down to fine degree.

CBD will definitely become more popular as time goes on but it still needs a crap load more research.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hayabusa_muscle
04-13-2019, 04:40 PM

Cbd's legal all states.
Helps with mellowing you out without putting you down.
Most places carry it. They make a sublingual that works fast. I use it after a hard lift. Good stuff for anxiety.

100_Percent
04-13-2019, 04:55 PM
I have read though that weed can raise prolactin levels. Something to watch

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk I have read that before as well. According to this study cbd did not change prolactin levels and lowered cortisol. Effect of cannabidiol on plasma prolactin, growth hormone and cortisol in human volunteers. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8257923/)

100_Percent
04-13-2019, 04:57 PM
Also should mention that I slept like a baby last night. Slept for 9 hours which is unheard of for me.

Liftthatishbro
04-13-2019, 04:59 PM
Everyone works through anxiety differently...For those who struggle with anxiety and are looking for medicinal marijuana as a possible solution. Go with a high CBD low THC strain like one called ACDC which is known to alleviate those symptoms. Regular CBD like a Charlotte's web etc tend to be pretty accessible in all states.

Good luck in dealing with your symptoms..

100_Percent
04-13-2019, 05:25 PM
Big Joe, I've had the same experience with weed, it makes me more anxious. The cbd is the complete opposite for me, zero edginess.

Big Joe
04-13-2019, 05:54 PM
Big Joe, I've had the same experience with weed, it makes me more anxious. The cbd is the complete opposite for me, zero edginess.Thank u 100!!

animal23
04-13-2019, 06:36 PM
Anyone try the creams with success? I have impingement real bad in my shoulder. I know there is peptides, but that's a hit or miss

Big Joe
04-13-2019, 07:30 PM
Anyone try the creams with success? I have impingement real bad in my shoulder. I know there is peptides, but that's a hit or missI used tb500 bpc 157 both together to heal a achilles tendon worked great took about 2 months but it gone

bodean30
04-14-2019, 05:58 PM
CBD is a miracle worker for some people. I use it occasionally in my vape pen. Definitely helps to take the edge off when I'm stressed the fuck out. A little bit of weed certainly helps too, but for me it's easy to overdo it. Too much THC makes my mind race and spike anxiety.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

meatneck71
04-15-2019, 04:46 AM

Have you tried phenibut? Stuff works great, relaxes you like a *****.