PDA

View Full Version : Help with tren-a and tren-e

Tank
08-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Ok this is going to be my fourth cycle all 3 of my cycles before have been test-e cycles with test-prop and d/bol kickers.now I want to try tren.i see some running tren higher then tezt then I see some running test higher then tren.i got test 400 tren-a and tren-e.i want to start with low amounts of tren-a to see how my body reacts to it.
What do you guys think is a good low dose of tren-a that will work.if all goes good then i'll add tren-e.i want to use 800mg of test a week.and maybe 75mg of tren-a eod.you think that's a good start.thank for any advice.you can give.

spraynpray
08-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I like ed injections while running tren a. I think you'll be fine at 50ed.

Patriot1405
08-09-2012, 09:07 PM
^^^i also run tren a ED, for me it seems to lower the sides. I assume it's because blood levels are more stable. I would also make sure you have caber on hand. I take caber at .5 twice a week. I would also save the tren E for another cycle, and solely use tren A for the first tren cycle. I personally run that cycle with 50mg of proviron as well.

1tuffcookie
08-09-2012, 11:20 PM
I just came off of a tren en 100, test cyp250 and mast200 cycle. Very impressed with the results. I pinned 2x/wk for 16weeks.got up to 210 from 190 and now I'm in week 5 of my pct and have only lost 4lbs. Didn't get the tren cough but was slugish as all hell not to mention easily winded, I'm only 5'6" so maybe it was all the weight making me winded. lol !!!
I too would sugest starting with the tren ace, this way if you start to get sides you can stop as opposed to the tren en. that you won't feel till like week 4-5 then its too late if you get bad sides even if you stop right away it's such a long ester it'll stay in your system much longer. Hope this helps....

Dath
08-09-2012, 11:37 PM
My first tren A cycle I ran it lower then test to get a feel for how I'd respond. The first few wks I felt that aggression that
comes with tren, co-workers were the worst problem as a portion of em already suck and the stupidity really ate at me lol.
This tapered off tho as i got used to the feeling and controlling it. I mention this cause I'm a very calm collective person so this side of me was a slight surprise. Night sweats kicked in about 2 wks on and never subsided though by dropping carbs out of my evening meal did help some. Blood pressure increased slightly, libido increased but not much more then a test cycle,
Appetite didn't drop, strength and drive in the gym increased, vascularity was even more present, I loved the tren and
Always look forward to it but in short durations.
My first was planned like this
Test p- 12wks 700mgs-875mgs.
Tren a-8 wks 350mgs
Both Broken down To ED inj.
Hcg 500x2 a wk
Arimidex .5 mgs eod
Caber .5 mgs x 2 a wk
Pct with clomid and aromasin.
I feel this is a good starting place for a first time tren user.

Tank
08-09-2012, 11:40 PM
I thought I could use the tren-a as a kicker for tren-e like I use test-prop for test-e I guess not.also were can I get some good caber I here alot of it is bunk or fake you can pm. Me a sponsor or site.

Patriot1405
08-09-2012, 11:55 PM
I'll pm you, because they're not a sponsor here.

bigswole88
11-19-2012, 04:28 AM
Tren ace is best