PDA

View Full Version : Nastiest SIDE EFFECTS you’ve ever had

CRAZY DOSER
04-19-2019, 09:22 PM

Greetings BOP community! There a lot of talk about light side of the AAS products, their positive effect on our bodies, how they increase our gains, etc. But we shouldn’t forget about the dark of the AAS – side effects. With this said let’s talk about it. 

What were the worst/nastiest side effects you’ve ever had and how you managed to overcome them? Maybe it you used some other compound to counter the sides or perhaps endured them by yourself.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Jetblack14316
04-19-2019, 09:25 PM
Thus far I’ve been pretty lucky. I sweat a lot more even when I’m only running test. However the worst I’ve dealt with is unfortunately some gyno sides but they were not painful ones like some people say when they can’t even hug their own kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
04-19-2019, 09:32 PM
Only one thats even an issue is jealousy....all the rest are nothing but a nuisance...just gotta keep doses moderate and stay level headed...dont let my mind wonder

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Adrenaline
04-19-2019, 10:51 PM
Tren Ace cough. Sometimes its very very bad and you feel like your going to die. I know you hardcore bodybuilders know what I’m talking about. Plus the crazy insomnia and night sweats when on high doses of it.

Not sure how to overcome it.

Geareduprn
04-19-2019, 11:12 PM
CTS from Growth. It's been 5 months and I still can't get above 3 units

MrBash
04-20-2019, 12:01 AM
I have to say I tolerate all aas very well even at mega doses. 1grm plus a week. their is always a little anxiety and definetly some short tempered. But these are all things that we have to keep in mind and realize that they are compound from the chemicals we use.. the worst sides for me by far come from Tren . I have only ever done ace but I suspect I would get it from all esters.. The night sweats are something fierce.. my last go my wife literally had me sleeping on a shower curtain under my our fitted bed sheet.. she was like wtf every day she was changing the sheets.. and the smell was bad as well.. they usually subside within a week of stopping.. as for insomnia I get that as well but I have some medication I can always take to combat that. I give myself till 11:00pm. If sleep isn’t anywhere in sight for me by the. I will take it. But this time around it’s been three weeks and only one or two spells of night sweats. I have done something different and lowered my test level to the same aas my Tren. 350mg a week. It may be doing the trick. And I am still getting great gains from it.. but with that being said I will probably wake up in a pool of sweat tonight..

Cmack053
04-20-2019, 12:21 AM
I used to experience anxiety and mood swings but i also have ptsd and other shit so i got on a good ssri and simce then ive tolerated everything ive tried with very minimal sides. Never megadosed anything yet. But later this year will be my biggest cycle ever hehe so we shall see.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

superdrolgyno
04-20-2019, 12:41 AM
High blood pressure and high heart rate on test deca and dbol. Also deca gives me cystic acne on shoulders and jaw area

BearsFan
04-20-2019, 12:47 AM
I ran phera plex long ago and I guess from the extra oil my body produced I got an infected hair above my nose. Within a day it was a huge lump that went from my nose into my hair line about two fingers in width.
Try hiding that shit . I looked like that weird brown dude from star trek with the lines on his fucking forehead . I poked it with a sewing needle like a junkie looking for a vein. I wore a baseball hat for 4 days really pulled that fucked down

Most aas don't give me sides . It's mainly the methyl orals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

BearsFan
04-20-2019, 12:53 AM
Another time I ran DMZ with lgd 4033 and the entire tine my blood pressure was well above normal (190/115) and my nips were getting juicy. I couldn't get fully hard . It was more like 60% and id nut real quick . I had headaches every day and I'd stand up and get real dizzy and sometimes vomit just from standing up. After like 13 days I went on pct and shit got back to normal

It's really crazy because I was fine with m1t , superdrol , tbol . Like damn wtf my body can only handle the truely hard liver toxic crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

cyberninja
04-20-2019, 12:56 AM
I once ran way too much test for me, and my estrogen got way high. The guy doing my bloodwork thought it was fine because my test levels were so high. I broke out with the worst acne I’ve ever had. Got a bit of gyno that flares up now when my estrogen is high, so I use that as my cue for more AI. Tren gives me the worst foul smelling night sweats...wife was ready to lose it. So I don’t run that often. Ran some dhb and had a knot in my ass so big I was worried that I’d gotten an abscess. Turned out to be nothing, but now I’m extra careful with my sterilization. Also crashed my estrogen once running letro, trying to combat gyno...had no sex drive for a while, and felt terrible! Now I take ralox trying to get rid of the gyno. It’s reduced in size, but still there. But it’s not too bad

CRAZY DOSER
04-20-2019, 07:11 PM
Thanks a lot for your input, bros! Let's see...

Thus far I’ve been pretty lucky. I sweat a lot more even when I’m only running test. However the worst I’ve dealt with is unfortunately some gyno sides but they were not painful ones like some people say when they can’t even hug their own kids.

It is well known that GYNO during TREN cycles caused by PROLACTIN level. Did you use any PROLACTIN INHIBITORS? If so, what were the best for you?

Tren Ace cough. Sometimes its very very bad and you feel like your going to die. I know you hardcore bodybuilders know what I’m talking about. Plus the crazy insomnia and night sweats when on high doses of it.

Not sure how to overcome it.

Cough is a common thing for TREN use. Usually strong cough happens due to injection in areas where the most of blood vessels and capillaries are located. I’ve used MELATONIN to fight insomnia, it helped a lot.

The intensity of CTS depends on several factors, the sterility of the compound and dosage are the most important. Maybe you can change the compound’s manufacturer or switch completely to HUMAN GRADE products.

the worst sides for me by far come from Tren
Hey, another TREN bro. Can you name the medication you use to fight insomnia?
As for sweating: I know a couple of people who during intense sweating use pharmaceutical glycerin. The oral one. A single or a couple of tablespoons during a day will be more than enough. Glycerin must be very sterile. I haven’t used the method myself, but I know many DNP users who use it and they suffer a lot harder from sweating than TREN users.

cherrybombfitnes
04-20-2019, 07:15 PM
600mg deca made my dick dead for 4 months straight. Also no desire. Sucked. Even caber and masteron did nothing

cyberninja
04-20-2019, 08:38 PM

It is well known that GYNO during TREN cycles caused by PROLACTIN level. Did you use any PROLACTIN INHIBITORS? If so, what were the best for you?

Cough is a common thing for TREN use. Usually strong cough happens due to injection in areas where the most of blood vessels and capillaries are located. I’ve used MELATONIN to fight insomnia, it helped a lot.

The intensity of CTS depends on several factors, the sterility of the compound and dosage are the most important. Maybe you can change the compound’s manufacturer or switch completely to HUMAN GRADE products.

As for sweating: I know a couple of people who during intense sweating use pharmaceutical glycerin. The oral one. A single or a couple of tablespoons during a day will be more than enough. Glycerin must be very sterile. I haven’t used the method myself, but I know many DNP users who use it and they suffer a lot harder from sweating than TREN users.

Where do you find this. I’m assuming that’s not vegetable glycerin

cyberninja
04-20-2019, 08:41 PM

I get cts and finger/hand swelling from mk-677...makes me leery of gh

cyberninja
04-20-2019, 08:41 PM
600mg deca made my dick dead for 4 months straight. Also no desire. Sucked. Even caber and masteron did nothing

Was your test dose double the deca?

cherrybombfitnes
04-20-2019, 11:42 PM
Was your test dose double the deca?

700 test 500 masteron. I never use over 500 of any single compound usually but I wanted to experiment with that cycle

cyberninja
04-21-2019, 12:45 AM
Are you certain the caber was good? This one is stumping me

cyberninja
04-21-2019, 12:47 AM
I’d guess the test was too low relative to the deca, and maybe run some proviron

CRAZY DOSER
04-21-2019, 10:48 PM
Where do you find this. I’m assuming that’s not vegetable glycerin

I suggest to look for suppliers resources who specialize in pharmaceutical supplement or cosmetics. I can guarantee that you can find such offers from China.

MrBash
04-21-2019, 11:08 PM
I suggest to look for suppliers resources who specialize in pharmaceutical supplement or cosmetics. I can guarantee that you can find such offers from China.
So my dr prescribed me seroquel a long time ago for sleep. It’s not habit forming and it works like a champ. 100mg and it works. Sometimes I have to take 2 if it doesn’t work right away..

Rizkybuziness
04-21-2019, 11:22 PM
A little mind fuck when my nandrolones get too high. I just back them off and it seems to help.

Gains55
04-22-2019, 01:04 AM
Anxiety attacks on 100mg of tren a day. Also BP was like 160/95

morgybondeck
04-30-2019, 05:53 PM
high blood pressure, Increased heart rate, Bacne, sweats, Increased aggression and last but not least Muscle growth bahahahaha

Mikespeed69
05-10-2019, 03:30 AM
I have about 5 cycles completed years ago. My first time taking 400mg of Deca per week and Test E at 500mg developed a lot of water gain and Gyno. That was my 2nd cycle, not knowing about Arimidex. I sure learned a lot after that screw up!! I am about to start my first cycle after almost 7 years. Just trying to bring my body fat down under 15% and will probably just start with 1 compound and will actually test blood this time. Gyno does suck. Blood pressure was high as well.

bulldogger
05-11-2019, 12:51 AM

What is CTS?

Jeeper089
05-13-2019, 04:11 AM
While on tren I have to sleep on a beach towel with another regular towel over my pillow. This helps the bottom sheet and pillow case but my wife changes out the top sheet daily when i’m using tren. Tren a or e same effect for me.
Deca and dbol makes me break out but only if running both, i’m 43 and the acne can be worse than when i was a teen in high school.
Thats it I guess, nothing out of the ordinary.

cyberninja
05-13-2019, 04:14 AM
What is CTS?

Carpal tunnel syndrome

FarbeyondDriven00
05-13-2019, 04:28 AM
CTS from Growth. It's been 5 months and I still can't get above 3 units4, 5, & 6 IUs gave it to me. I'm the same. Hopefully it will get better. Now, my hands go numb/fall asleep at night, and I have to keep waking up and changing positions. So annoying. Made me lower the dose again when that happened!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cyberninja
05-13-2019, 04:45 AM
I’ve always considered gh for rejuvenation as I’m 44, but the CTS would not be good for my career...I tried mk677 and my hands were swelling every morning...I think I would be best without it

FarbeyondDriven00
05-13-2019, 04:54 AM
What is CTS?Carpal tunnel syndrome

FarbeyondDriven00
05-13-2019, 05:02 AM
About 14 yrs ago, I ran my first cycle. Waaay too much test. Had no idea I would get such bad acne. Young guys - please let me tell you. Not what you want to do!!!

I was inexperienced and turned off to AAS for a long while after. I had no idea how to get rid of the acne. So I did natural cleansers ...took 1.5 yrs to completely heal my skin. After a couple cycles, I hung it up and got away from gear all together. Then came back and did much more research before I got back on. If I had only known back then how easy it was to avoid/limit those nasty sides! [emoji15]

Brickshthouse79
05-14-2019, 09:14 PM
Anxiety, mood issues, high blood pressure.

But i look good!