PDA

View Full Version : Pb protein

animal23
04-20-2019, 01:00 PM
Who has the best tasting cleanest pb protein? Iso 100, evl isolate, Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro, redcon1 isotope.. Has anyone tried these? Maybe I'm missing some, but I can get decent prices on these.

I know syntha 6 is off the hook, but isn't very clean.

Electromass
04-20-2019, 07:19 PM
Who has the best tasting cleanest pb protein? Iso 100, evl isolate, Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro, redcon1 isotope.. Has anyone tried these? Maybe I'm missing some, but I can get decent prices on these.

I know syntha 6 is off the hook, but isn't very clean.First off as usual get you get what you pay for.
I've been using nutrabio for the past 2 months and it is top-shelf clean quality protein

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

MrBash
04-20-2019, 08:02 PM

I know syntha 6 is off the hook, but isn't very clean.
For me when I do supplement with shakes I use Beverly int.. I have gone thru many proteins on the market and a lot of them have fillers and other things. Also they tend to tear my stomach up.. the Beverly products for some reason do not do this. The flavors are awesome.. you can’t go wrong with any of them.. they are a little pricey.. the last one I got a few weeks back was 40$ for 30 serving but their is only 20grams of protein. So if your gonna do a scoop, scoop and a half it adds up..

maxmuscle1
04-20-2019, 08:57 PM
For me when I do supplement with shakes I use Beverly int.. I have gone thru many proteins on the market and a lot of them have fillers and other things. Also they tend to tear my stomach up.. the Beverly products for some reason do not do this. The flavors are awesome.. you can’t go wrong with any of them.. they are a little pricey.. the last one I got a few weeks back was 40$ for 30 serving but their is only 20grams of protein. So if your gonna do a scoop, scoop and a half it adds up..

I used to love Mass Maker and Muscle Provider. I haven’t used them in years. Might order some and try em out again. I used to get a Mass Maker smoothie @ the gym after my workout.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enigma
04-21-2019, 03:05 PM
Species Nutrition has great tasting proteins. Dave says he spends a good portion of the manufacturing costs on flavoring as well as using the highest efficiency whey isolate. have tried most of them but I personally don’t like flavored anything.

Use coach25 on their website for 25% off.

Electromass
04-21-2019, 04:55 PM
I used to love Mass Maker and Muscle Provider. I haven’t used them in years. Might order some and try em out again. I used to get a Mass Maker smoothie @ the gym after my workout.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBeverly international actually has some of the best tasting proteins on the market in my opinion.
I have a reason for using the proteins I have been using... It's the one that might prep coach recommended, I'm considering this results of the show, it's the right choice for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
04-21-2019, 05:15 PM
Beverly international actually has some of the best tasting proteins on the market in my opinion.
I have a reason for using the proteins I have been using... It's the one that might prep coach recommended, I'm considering this results of the show, it's the right choice for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m gonna start back on them. They were great products and a family business.

TurboRunner
04-22-2019, 06:14 AM
Allmax has a good iso. And the magnum Quattro pb cup flavor is great. I used Quattro for a long time and it’s clean and digests well for me

animal23
04-22-2019, 07:41 AM
I ended up going with evl iso chocolate pb. 8lbs plus 30 servings of glutamine for $68 shipped. Guy told if I don't like it, I have 90 days for full refund

maxmuscle1
04-22-2019, 09:31 AM
Isopure Peanut Butter/Chocolate taste just like a Butterfinger Candy Bar!

Max

halfApint
04-26-2019, 06:13 AM
Dymatize iso pb

halfApint
04-27-2019, 01:56 PM
Btw it's straight crack. Has a fake PB taste, well not fake but like a Reese's cup peanut butter instead of naturalish