PDA

View Full Version : What do most of you guys have the best luck with a little flare up with?

Machinegunmac
04-23-2019, 03:00 PM
Alright ,

Few month's back ran just a very short time of trest ace and it flared me up pretty damn bad and still have some knots under nips and a little soreness . I've ran some nova and it's helped somewhat but can't shake those damn knots . In the middle of this also fucking with my libido which is strange but pretty sure my ai wasn't legit because I had bloods ran about 3 weeks ago and was in normal range on estro . What do you guys thing I should try ? I'm thinking very low dose of letro because don't wanna tank my estro ( still not recovered from libido issues ) Thoughts would be helpful

Caustic Charm
04-23-2019, 03:04 PM
Letro is what I use to remove that. Your libido sucks when you think there’s something wrong with your nipples :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
04-23-2019, 03:11 PM
Letro is what I use to remove that. Your libido sucks when you think there’s something wrong with your nipples :)

Active gyno during cycle is a tough one! I literally ended a cycle because of a lump and used letro and PCT’d back in the day. It disappeared any now I do bloodwork constantly. It was enough to change the way I cycle and use serms/AI’s.

Max

yoshi925
04-23-2019, 03:18 PM
How do you dose your letro?

Machinegunmac
04-23-2019, 03:35 PM
Well the fucked up thing is I was just cruising and tried the trest ace and it just flared up like crazy . I guess I'll run with .5mg -1mg letro and see where it lands me . Need some caber I do believe also lol

Machinegunmac
04-23-2019, 03:36 PM

It's not even noticeable gyno just knots that I know are there and lil sore . Hell the ole Johnson just ain't been working good lmao

maxmuscle1
04-23-2019, 03:38 PM
It's not even noticeable gyno just knots that I know are there and lil sore . Hell the ole Johnson just ain't been working good lmao

Make sure to take Nolvadex along with your AI right now, until you definitively find out what’s up with e2, prolactin, and what not.

Max

Machinegunmac
04-23-2019, 04:28 PM
Make sure to take Nolvadex along with your AI right now, until you definitively find out what’s up with e2, prolactin, and what not.

Max

Will do bud

DT117
04-23-2019, 04:31 PM
Plenty of people preach about raloxifene. There are some articles on ncbi of ralox vs nolva concluding that ralox was more effective at reducing Gyno.

Machinegunmac
04-23-2019, 04:33 PM
Plenty of people preach about raloxifene. There are some articles on ncbi of ralox vs nolva concluding that ralox was more effective at reducing Gyno.
Yea I've read about it before just not too many domestics with it . I'm not much on intl

yoshi925
04-24-2019, 07:23 AM
I felt a knot under my nipple and little sore while running 500mg test week. Also took .5mg adex EOD but I guess my shit is fake or under dose.

Ran nolvadex 40mg ED for a week then 20mg ED for another week then the knot went away.

JohnMcc
04-24-2019, 01:43 PM
It might be unorthodox but it definitely worked for me, run masteron. I had lumps under both nipples from a cycle a few years back. They were like big marble sized. I ran a mast only cycle for 10 weeks at 350mg/week and the lumps disappeared. They haven't returned since which was around a year or so ago.

Machinegunmac
04-24-2019, 01:53 PM
I felt a knot under my nipple and little sore while running 500mg test week. Also took .5mg adex EOD but I guess my shit is fake or under dose.

Ran nolvadex 40mg ED for a week then 20mg ED for another week then the knot went away.
Yea I've got nolva and it's done a lot of work getting rid of it ……. but still feel somewhat of a knot so was just looking for that extra push lol

yoshi925
04-25-2019, 10:01 PM
Yea I've got nolva and it's done a lot of work getting rid of it ……. but still feel somewhat of a knot so was just looking for that extra push lol

You ever find a solution to getting that knot out? You think if you went to your doctor that would Be covered under the medical insurance? Maybe simple operation small cut under the nips to remove it

Machinegunmac
04-25-2019, 11:04 PM
You ever find a solution to getting that knot out? You think if you went to your doctor that would Be covered under the medical insurance? Maybe simple operation small cut under the nips to remove it
Gonna run low dose letro , seems like the best compound for the issue just gotta watch my estro

yoshi925
04-25-2019, 11:33 PM
Gonna run low dose letro , seems like the best compound for the issue just gotta watch my estro

Keep us updated on how that goes and what dose and for how long. Would be good info for anyone in the same situation as well.

yoshi925
05-02-2019, 01:20 AM

Hey was doing some research and it seems like raloxifene will get rid of you lump that you have behind your nipple. It is better than running letro from what I’ve read.

How’s the letro going by the way?

Gmen3901
05-02-2019, 01:46 AM
Alright ,

Few month's back ran just a very short time of trest ace and it flared me up pretty damn bad and still have some knots under nips and a little soreness . I've ran some nova and it's helped somewhat but can't shake those damn knots . In the middle of this also fucking with my libido which is strange but pretty sure my ai wasn't legit because I had bloods ran about 3 weeks ago and was in normal range on estro . What do you guys thing I should try ? I'm thinking very low dose of letro because don't wanna tank my estro ( still not recovered from libido issues ) Thoughts would be helpful

When your feeling for this knot is it directly and I mean directly behind your nipple or is it behind your nipple behind fat?

cyberninja
05-02-2019, 03:09 AM
Dude you ran trestalone ace...which is a massively aromatising compound that will give gyno to anyone! Did you run it with caber? Test base? You’ve gotta research your compounds before diving into the deep end of the pool. But I’ve feel ya, I’ve done the same shit in the past. Your e2 and prolactin need to be controlled and are likely way out of whack....have you done bloodwork? Most anyone that runs ment needs a heavy AI, letro will get it, but getting your dosage right is tricky and bloodwork is the only real way to know. Ralox will help for sure, with the gyno. Are you still going or did you stop and pct? What is your pct protocol. Ment is not an easy compound from my experience. Libido issues are likely high prolactin and low test. Good luck man!

Mikespeed69
05-10-2019, 03:23 AM
I had to use Letro myself in the past. I seem to be estrogen prone, sucks.

cyberninja
05-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Letro is about the only answer to running ment. And of course caber...as it’s a 19-nor. I ran oral ment once...holy e2!!! Nope! Lesson learned!

MrBash
05-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Alright ,

HOW DID YOU MAKE OHT WOTH TJIS PROBLEM BROTHER.

Machinegunmac
05-10-2019, 11:10 PM
Actually got it under control with some caber and nova . I had a feeling it was my prolactin outta whack

cyberninja
05-10-2019, 11:52 PM
For sure, and e2

yoshi925
05-11-2019, 02:31 AM
Actually got it under control with some caber and nova . I had a feeling it was my prolactin outta whack

Good to hear you got it under control.

I had left nipple lump that I had to use nolvadex for 3 weeks to get it down.

Now I have to keep taking nolva 10mg daily so estrogen don’t bind to the glands around my nipple.

On blood will tell