PDA

View Full Version : Delt shot to low

Unknown348
04-23-2019, 03:05 PM
So Saturday I did a delt shot of a blend and I knew right after injection that I was to low. Now the area is swollen alittle bit and hurts but not to bad. Today is Tuesday and I’m getting better range of motion but still have some pain when I raise my hand straight up. The swelling is still there but hasn’t gotten worse. Like I said it all happened immediately after the injection. Don’t think it’s the blend as I did a shot on Monday and just got alittle pip. Any help to put my mind at ease would be great

BearsFan
04-23-2019, 03:15 PM
Your arm is going to fall off and the nub will wreak of a rotting corpse...

You'll be fine time heals e everything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Thebricklayer
04-23-2019, 03:16 PM
Your gonna die. Just kidding, things like this are expected when an injection does not go by the numbers. Give it a few days, I am sure it will improve. I did a quad shot a week ago with some base and it is still a bit sore.

Adrenaline
04-23-2019, 03:18 PM
Your good bro. Tylenol, heating pad, hard massages, and lots of stretching. Less than a week and you wont even notice it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwoleSooner
04-23-2019, 03:20 PM
So Saturday I did a delt shot of a blend and I knew right after injection that I was to low. Now the area is swollen alittle bit and hurts but not to bad. Today is Tuesday and I’m getting better range of motion but still have some pain when I raise my hand straight up. The swelling is still there but hasn’t gotten worse. Like I said it all happened immediately after the injection. Don’t think it’s the blend as I did a shot on Monday and just got alittle pip. Any help to put my mind at ease would be great

All joking aside, it does suck balls doing that. It burns when u raise your arm overhead & knots up for a few days but yeah, like u said, not the juice. Hate it when I do that crap

BearsFan
04-23-2019, 03:20 PM
I did a felt pin last year idk how I fucked it up but I must have hit a nerve I couldn't move my left arm for a day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Unknown348
04-23-2019, 03:31 PM
All joking aside, it does suck balls doing that. It burns when u raise your arm overhead & knots up for a few days but yeah, like u said, not the juice. Hate it when I do that crap
Right, as I said I did my other delt yesterday with minimal pip. But you’re right. This sucks balls.

SwoleSooner
04-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Right, as I said I did my other delt yesterday with minimal pip. But you’re right. This sucks balls.

Hell yeah. Especially if you pin before working out. I've lost a day in gym over that crap.

Cmack053
04-23-2019, 05:21 PM
You basically did a sub q shot. Itll just take longer for the body to absorb. #subqsucks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk