PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol dosage and cycle suggestions

Cmack053
04-24-2019, 04:22 PM
I searched the board for a history of sdrol info. Saw a few injectable reviews but i aint doin that so. After many hours of research on this shit. Im seein alot of mixed reviews on the length and dosages that are effective. The average consensus is no more than 4 weeks at 20mgs a day. Im used to running orals for 6 to 8 so this seems wierd to me. Any thoughts from experience?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

macedog24
04-24-2019, 04:33 PM
I searched the board for a history of sdrol info. Saw a few injectable reviews but i aint doin that so. After many hours of research on this shit. Im seein alot of mixed reviews on the length and dosages that are effective. The average consensus is no more than 4 weeks at 20mgs a day. Im used to running orals for 6 to 8 so this seems wierd to me. Any thoughts from experience?

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkDepending on your experience , 4 weeks is standard on sd. 20 mg should be plenty if your sd is properly dosed.
When running sd i recommend using an all in one support supplement. For extra protection .

Cmack053
04-24-2019, 05:12 PM
Yeah i need to get some liv52. Its been a while since ive ran any orals. I actually have enough to run 4 weeks in the beginning of my cycle then taking 4 weeks off in the middle and then hitting another four on the back end. Unless that seems like not enough time in between.

macedog24
04-24-2019, 05:19 PM
Yeah i need to get some liv52. Its been a while since ive ran any orals. I actually have enough to run 4 weeks in the beginning of my cycle then taking 4 weeks off in the middle and then hitting another four on the back end. Unless that seems like not enough time in between.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkLiv52 isnt bad. But you may need more. Something with products like Tudca, nac, glutathione to name a few. Sd is one of the strongest aas ever created and it is hard on the body.
Organ protection, heart ,liver, kidneys, bp, cholesterol, .

NewSchool82
04-25-2019, 08:51 AM
3-4 weeks man. 10mg the 1st week then 20mg the rest.

animal23
04-25-2019, 10:16 PM
3-4 weeks man. 10mg the 1st week then 20mg the rest.

Exactly!!

reapwhatusow
04-26-2019, 11:16 AM
I’ve run it at 30 for a month but felt like shit for a while after. If this is your first like they said access it at 10 mg. see how you feel and go from there. You need 500 mg. of Tudca 2 hours after dosing. Get yourself some good support supps also. It’s hard on BP. And lipid values. I found a great BP, lipid protector made by MPA called HeartSolve it works. Good Luck

Enigma
04-26-2019, 01:30 PM
Injectable 5mg 2x per day, w/o days only for four weeks. Try that. You’ll find it’s enough. If it’s used in conjunction with test and perhaps Deca or Eq.

Cmack053
04-26-2019, 02:30 PM
Injectable 5mg 2x per day, w/o days only for four weeks. Try that. You’ll find it’s enough. If it’s used in conjunction with test and perhaps Deca or Eq.In the future if i enjoy sdrol this time then ill try injectable version. But ive already ordered the weapon x blend from flex so its oral this time. But in regards to running it only on work out days. Besides decreasing sides which is important. Would not taking it everyday effect potential gains?

maxmuscle1
04-26-2019, 02:39 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190426/b9226489b6f2776bdaf427e1b2983184.jpgMax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enigma
04-27-2019, 04:19 PM
In the future if i enjoy sdrol this time then ill try injectable version. But ive already ordered the weapon x blend from flex so its oral this time. But in regards to running it only on work out days. Besides decreasing sides which is important. Would not taking it everyday effect potential gains?

Good question.
I base some of my advice on science, some on experience, some on "broscience" and some purely on little thoughts in my head. Some even come from an amalgamation of all of these. My thoughts here fall into the latter category.

With Sdrol you aren't really trying to keep a level, steady plasma level like most other compounds. It is true that your body is in constant recovery days after training and it might be beneficial, however, the poison that is a powerful "oral" compound like Sdrol make me err on the side of caution, giving the liver and other parts of the body a break even if for a day or so. If you are running other long ester compounds, which you should be, then you still will be very anabolic. So I think any "loss" of gaining potential is slight.

I absolutely know that my suggested dose, frequency and route is super effective. As I have previously stated, my client has a medical practice here and I have seen the results of this from maybe almost 50 patients. Very, very profound. So much that I won't say how profound because it would sound like BS to some people. Of course, his patients are also under his strict dietary care and some even get decent training advice, an anomaly here in the land of the tortilla. Results are so good that people have been coming to him just for Sdrol.

I might try this exact 4 week cycle this summer to see if it works for me.

Every time i see the word "drol" here I chuckle. Drol means "turd" in Afrikaans.

maxmuscle1
04-27-2019, 04:29 PM
Good question.
I base some of my advice on science, some on experience, some on "broscience" and some purely on little thoughts in my head. Some even come from an amalgamation of all of these. My thoughts here fall into the latter category.

With Sdrol you aren't really trying to keep a level, steady plasma level like most other compounds. It is true that your body is in constant recovery days after training and it might be beneficial, however, the poison that is a powerful "oral" compound like Sdrol make me err on the side of caution, giving the liver and other parts of the body a break even if for a day or so. If you are running other long ester compounds, which you should be, then you still will be very anabolic. So I think any "loss" of gaining potential is slight.

I absolutely know that my suggested dose, frequency and route is super effective. As I have previously stated, my client has a medical practice here and I have seen the results of this from maybe almost 50 patients. Very, very profound. So much that I won't say how profound because it would sound like BS to some people. Of course, his patients are also under his strict dietary care and some even get decent training advice, an anomaly here in the land of the tortilla. Results are so good that people have been coming to him just for Sdrol.

I might try this exact 4 week cycle this summer to see if it works for me.

Every time i see the word "drol" here I chuckle. Drol means "turd" in Afrikaans.

Yeah, gotta be careful when ordering Coffee in South Africa. I was in Capetown and I ordered loudly and everyone was staring at me(I guess with my accent is sounded like a slur)!

Max

jolter604
04-27-2019, 04:48 PM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI would say 10mg u could do max 7 weeks and see results i prefer 20mg 5 weeks and see amazing results.
Do not consume alcohol or sugary juices stick with water a clean eating .
On 30mg i cant even eat food high in salt without getting a stick achy neck from blood preasure going up.
I would say sdrol is the most powerful oral i have even taken.
The gains are real as well as the sides.
If u eat higher calories that are quality and clean u will see more results.
If th injectable is 40mg a cc i would start at half cc a day and if you do not see a change in strength and size in 6 days of eating rite and training rite something is wrong with the product.
I would recommend taking tudca and nac at hifg doses morning and night i use this brand it has both
On sdrol i take 2 morning and night with tons of water

trenbolone
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190427/4c20bc41733ce366913faabdee050bc4.jpg

animal23
04-27-2019, 04:56 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190426/b9226489b6f2776bdaf427e1b2983184.jpgMax

How you taking yours?

I'm going to use mine this winter with test only to see how my body responds

maxmuscle1
04-27-2019, 05:01 PM
How you taking yours?

I'm going to use mine this winter with test only to see how my body responds

10mg 2x per day. I am just on TRT right now and I wanted to trial it. OMG, it’s scary strong. I had to stop temporarily until my low back gets better(hurt it doing Dead’s or Bent Over Rows, not sure which) doing better though. I will post up more when I’m recovered. I am putting together my game plan(cycle) now, I decided I’m gonna Bulk through the summer!

Max

Leoterelli250
04-27-2019, 09:25 PM
I know I am late to this but I have ran superdrol twice. Both times at no more than 30 mg a day. If its legit stuff that’s all you’ll need. It is a harsh oral, at least I felt that it was. However, my strength did go through the roof. It was the first time I benched over 500 and it was worth it. What most guys are saying is true 4 weeks should be enough. Orals get in your system quick. First time I ran it 20 mg a day, 10mg around 10-11am, and 10mg around 3-4pm and trained around 5/6/7 pm (depending on my schedule obviously). Second time same scheme only around 3-4 pm I took 20 mg. Funny thing is first time around I didn’t take any cycle assist or anything I did feel like shit. Second time around I took more superdrol but was running RxElixir and did not feel groggy or any headaches from blood pressure or etc. Since then its been the only cycle assist I take. I honestly don’t think Ive ever seen it mentioned on here. It’s kinda hard to find but you can find it on eBay or amazon mostly. I can post a pic of it. OP what time during the day do you usually train? And also, any brothers on here taken oral superdrol and injectable superdrol at the same doses and feel one is better than the other?

Leoterelli250
04-27-2019, 09:30 PM

Leoterelli250
04-27-2019, 09:30 PM

Cmack053
04-27-2019, 09:31 PM
Usually i train in the am. But if im short on time in the morning ill split into am/pm.

Wow that shit seems to have it all haha. Ill check it out.

Leoterelli250
04-27-2019, 09:35 PM
Also, Enigma if you were to do 5mg twice a day would splitting the dosages up around the same time as i did my orals be best? I am very interested to try injectable superdrol now

Cmack053
04-27-2019, 09:40 PM
After reading everyones much appreciated input. Ive decided to front load the sdrol for 4 weeks at 20mg a day. And then finish up with the same protocol on the back end of the cycle. Thatll give me several weeks off it to give the organs a break and ill take one of the suggested liver supports the entirety of the cycle.

Thanks again brothers

Leoterelli250
04-27-2019, 09:53 PM
Sounds like a plan brother. Don’t hesitate to let us know how it goes and what you feel could have been changed or done better.

Enigma
04-28-2019, 04:10 AM
Also, Enigma if you were to do 5mg twice a day would splitting the dosages up around the same time as i did my orals be best? I am very interested to try injectable superdrol now
Yes. Morning and pre workout. I tried out my first batch this way. First day bench was up 20-30%. I couldn’t take the general malaise after a week though. I’m old.

reapwhatusow
04-29-2019, 12:08 AM
Enjoy my friend! Make sure you have everything you need before you start! Any questions posts em up here brother