PDA

View Full Version : Progress photos of 3 week diet

bigjay23
04-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Hey brothers just wanted to share my progress photos and program I followed during my 2 and a half week diet since tomorrow is my last day and I leave for vacation on Saturday, of course no diets then! I will post to this chat tomorrow the final stats when I get my InBody done.
But here was the program-
Trained mon- fri one body part a day focused around the compound lifts and 30 mins cardio a day
Trained every day fasted in the morning or after work then feasted at night.
I’m the keto guy since I’m a T1D and I don’t like giving too much insulin and feel like crap when blood sugars spike back and fourth all day so my diet was keto OMAD during the week and 16/8 on the weekends. I stayed below 10g carbs during the week and went up to 20-30 on the weekends. All these meals consisted of fatty meats and vegg only, anywhere from 2-3k calories. I didn’t reach the progress I wanted but not too bad for just under 3 weeks of watching my diet. If I could do it all over again I would give myself 6-8 weeks to prep but oh well!
Before: 41924

After:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9TMARE
04-25-2019, 06:22 PM
Nice work man! Don’t stop there keep it going... after vacation lol. It has most definitely showed from the before pic. It’s leaning you out pretty well!

Sachie
04-25-2019, 06:29 PM
Nice job!

bigjay23
04-25-2019, 06:32 PM
Nice work man! Don’t stop there keep it going... after vacation lol. It has most definitely showed from the before pic. It’s leaning you out pretty well!

Thanks man! I might do that! Just hopefully I don’t throw out all progress while I’m gone and have to start over

9TMARE
04-25-2019, 08:26 PM
Thanks man! I might do that! Just hopefully I don’t throw out all progress while I’m gone and have to start over

Regardless have a good time whatever your doin. That’s what a vacation is for. You got this far and I feel like you will have the willpower to do it again! Set goals, beat them and make new ones. Just by looking at the after pics I can see you can bring out even more definition!

Bullrush
04-25-2019, 08:34 PM
Bro .. For 3 weeks your transformation is amazing. Most can't achieve that in months or even yrs time. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your vacation..

Pomp's Pharma

Big ragu
04-25-2019, 09:12 PM
Shit I might have to give keto another try at some point. Excellent work man!

Rizkybuziness
04-25-2019, 11:51 PM
Keep on going. Great change.

cherrybombfitnes
04-26-2019, 12:00 AM
Nice progress! Looks like You got hairier lmao!

Big Sarge
04-26-2019, 01:32 AM
Nice job. Just started the protein sparing modified fast and it's harder than Keto....

galaxy note 8 using Tapatalk

pompeyo546
04-26-2019, 01:35 AM
Hey brothers just wanted to share my progress photos and program I followed during my 2 and a half week diet since tomorrow is my last day and I leave for vacation on Saturday, of course no diets then! I will post to this chat tomorrow the final stats when I get my InBody done.
But here was the program-
Trained mon- fri one body part a day focused around the compound lifts and 30 mins cardio a day
Trained every day fasted in the morning or after work then feasted at night.
I’m the keto guy since I’m a T1D and I don’t like giving too much insulin and feel like crap when blood sugars spike back and fourth all day so my diet was keto OMAD during the week and 16/8 on the weekends. I stayed below 10g carbs during the week and went up to 20-30 on the weekends. All these meals consisted of fatty meats and vegg only, anywhere from 2-3k calories. I didn’t reach the progress I wanted but not too bad for just under 3 weeks of watching my diet. If I could do it all over again I would give myself 6-8 weeks to prep but oh well!
Before: 41924

After:

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDamn nice improvement can't wait to see how do you look after 12 weeks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bigjay23
04-26-2019, 11:45 AM
Bro .. For 3 weeks your transformation is amazing. Most can't achieve that in months or even yrs time. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your vacation..

Pomp's Pharma

Thanks man means A lot worked my ass off!

bigjay23
04-26-2019, 11:45 AM
Shit I might have to give keto another try at some point. Excellent work man!

Ya I love it man a diet where you can eat dry bbq and bacon lol

bigjay23
04-26-2019, 12:09 PM
Nice job. Just started the protein sparing modified fast and it's harder than Keto....

What’s that entail?

Big Sarge
04-26-2019, 02:57 PM
What’s that entail?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHave you ever heard of Ben Pakulski? He runs MI40 gym in Florida. He interviewed Dr. Gabrielle Lyon that specializes in "Muscle Centric Medicine." She talks about it and says people should be on an "optimal" protein diet which most people call it a high protein diet. In short it's I guess similar to the carnivore diet in which you eat up to 2.5g of protein per "LBM" not TOTAL body weight. Carbs can only be 30g spread over 3 meals if you feel you "must" have them, and fat is low also. Maybe i should start a new thread to discuss more in depth if anyone else out there has heard of it or is trying it?

bigjay23
04-26-2019, 03:02 PM
Have you ever heard of Ben Pakulski? He runs MI40 gym in Florida. He interviewed Dr. Gabrielle Lyon that specializes in "Muscle Centric Medicine." She talks about it and says people should be on an "optimal" protein diet which most people call it a high protein diet. In short it's I guess similar to the carnivore diet in which you eat up to 2.5g of protein per "LBM" not TOTAL body weight. Carbs can only be 30g spread over 3 meals if you feel you "must" have them, and fat is low also. Maybe i should start a new thread to discuss more in depth if anyone else out there has heard of it or is trying it?

That sounds like it would shred you up but I would kick start that diet with high fats to get yourself fat adapted then cut the fats low out once your in ketosis to burn your own body fat for fuel