PDA

View Full Version : Injectable Superdrol Cruise while on PCT?

Bomber72
04-26-2019, 05:52 AM
I've been on a 500mg/TestP/TNE/750mg EQ/300mg TrenA/500mg MastP cycle/wk for about 12wks. I'm not one to go off completely do PCT and go back on. My thought this time around is to combine a Nolvadex , HCG / Aromasin PCT protocol with an Injectable Superdrol Cruise at 20mg/2x/day. Since Inj' S'drol is not an aromatizeing compound with all the benefits I want. I thinking this combined PCT protocol may restore my indigenous Test and Estrogen levels. Looking for some feedback from my BOP brotha's. Thank you.
Respectfully,
Bomber72

Enigma
04-26-2019, 01:35 PM
....facepalm......

How about go off except for TRT or maybe off and PCT, take about two months of liver and kidney cleaners and let your body recover and get back to some sense of normal?

Unless you are training for the Old guy/Teen Nationals...or an upcoming IFBB show.

Skizzen
04-26-2019, 01:56 PM
Save the SD For a future cycle/kick start.
There is a limit between steroid use and abuse. Take care of your body we all know the risks but we shouldn’t push the limits too far, we only get one life.

BearsFan
04-26-2019, 10:31 PM
I used to be bomb_r2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Bomber72
04-26-2019, 11:04 PM
....facepalm......

How about go off except for TRT or maybe off and PCT, take about two months of liver and kidney cleaners and let your body recover and get back to some sense of normal?

Unless you are training for the Old guy/Teen Nationals...or an upcoming IFBB show.

Ok. I get it. This is what I needed to hear the reason I put the post up. I didn't like hearing it and certainly could do without the condescension. I get it bro. You're a smart guy and know your stuff. I appreciate and respect that. Touting your knowledge like a total douche I do Not like. Try a little humility next time. All that aside, I Greatly Appreciate your input and will take your advice and go on a PCT / liver cleanse. I'm an extremist and have a tendency to take things too far. In a way , I was reaching out for help in this post. Thank you.
Respectfully Always,
Bomber72

Bomber72
04-26-2019, 11:28 PM
Save the SD For a future cycle/kick start.
There is a limit between steroid use and abuse. Take care of your body we all know the risks but we shouldn’t push the limits too far, we only get one life.

Yeah. You're right. I am pushing the limits too far. All my gear is packed up and put away. Will go on PCT and slow my roll next time around. Thank you for your care and concern and the way in which you got your point across. I really needed to hear it. I was reaching out for help and you gave me exactly what I was looking for.

Pharmaca
04-26-2019, 11:49 PM
Superdrol is a unique steroid which should be used for special purposes such as pre competition, it's relatively toxic, and certainly not for PCT cruising, I woulds actually suggest you to rely solely on HCG/AI/SERM for at least 4 weeks, it'll keep most of the gains, and enable your body the time to recuperate

You may check here a thorough review on the superdrol to get some notion - https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/63581-superdrol-injection-review.html

Enigma
04-27-2019, 12:20 AM
Ok. I get it. This is what I needed to hear the reason I put the post up. I didn't like hearing it and certainly could do without the condescension. I get it bro. You're a smart guy and know your stuff. I appreciate and respect that. Touting your knowledge like a total douche I do Not like. Try a little humility next time. All that aside, I Greatly Appreciate your input and will take your advice and go on a PCT / liver cleanse. I'm an extremist and have a tendency to take things too far. In a way , I was reaching out for help in this post. Thank you.
Respectfully Always,
Bomber72
I can assure you that I wasn’t being condescending. I tried to limit my words and be to the point. I gave up on drama and usually just let guys auger in, passing on making comments. As to your post, I hoped I could help. I’m obviously not the only one who considered your cycle a bit too much as well as the thought of continuing.
If I saved your liver, health and you but offended you in some way, the end will justify the means.

Enigma
04-27-2019, 12:24 AM
I used to be bomb_r2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
This was obvious to me from almost your first post. You offer terrible advice and I had hoped someone would have warned or banned you from this forum by now.
When I saw you had joined this forum I had hoped you wouldn’t bring that stink from ASF to this very self-controlled and helpful forum.
On the bright side, you have toned down a bit. There’s that at least.

Cmack053
04-27-2019, 08:44 PM
Daaamnnn! lol you guys crack me up. Love it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bomber72
04-28-2019, 01:01 AM
Daaamnnn! lol you guys crack me up. Love it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
First off and Most Importantly; Thank you for your Fighting the Good Fight for our Freedom and way of life in our Great Nation! USA Forever!..
Secondly, Glad we were able to provide you with some good old Alpha Male Quality Entertainment!
Look forward to seeing you around.
Respectfully Always,
Bomber72

Big ragu
04-28-2019, 01:13 AM
Since sdrol suppresses test, in what world would it be ok to run it during pct?

Bomber72
04-28-2019, 01:17 AM
Superdrol is a unique steroid which should be used for special purposes such as pre competition, it's relatively toxic, and certainly not for PCT cruising, I woulds actually suggest you to rely solely on HCG/AI/SERM for at least 4 weeks, it'll keep most of the gains, and enable your body the time to recuperate

You may check here a thorough review on the superdrol to get some notion - https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/63581-superdrol-injection-review.html
Thanx brotha. Good advice. Good info. I just checked out that link. I'm taking your advice and going on an HCG/AI/SERM PCT for not four but five weeks. All my gear is vac sealed and put away in a warm location. I love the smell of Guaiacol. No aroma. No temptation. I do Very Much look forward to going back "on" but you and all others who were kind enough to chime in on this post have set me on the right path. Thanx Again,
Bomber72

Bomber72
04-28-2019, 01:24 AM
Since sdrol suppresses test, in what world would it be ok to run it during pct?

Certainly Not this world Big R. I'm Half outta my mind. Needed input and advice from you and my otha BOP brothas. Thanx for setting my head straight.
Bomber72

Sachie
04-28-2019, 01:46 AM
Well Enigma is a big mother fucker who was a profesional at one point and has a lot of knowledge and knows his shit. His 1st and main concern is yours and everyone elses health and safety. You posted and he answered. I'm sorry you didn't like the way he answered but he doesn't fuck around and sugar coat shit. He's stariaght to the point! My suggestion is to do what he said and you'll live a lot longer. Just saying

Bomber72
04-28-2019, 04:39 AM
Well Enigma is a big mother fucker who was a profesional at one point and has a lot of knowledge and knows his shit. His 1st and main concern is yours and everyone elses health and safety. You posted and he answered. I'm sorry you didn't like the way he answered but he doesn't fuck around and sugar coat shit. He's stariaght to the point! My suggestion is to do what he said and you'll live a lot longer. Just saying

Yeah Sach'. You're right. Way to have a brotha's back. Respect. And yes. I Am going to take Enigma's advice, which has been confirmed by others who chimed in on this thread , and go on PCT. A lot is lost in this form of communication, intent, tone , etc...I know now that what you say is true. Just a little misunderstanding between brotha's. All is good. Thank you for your reply.
Respectfully Always,
Bomber72

Enigma
04-28-2019, 01:57 PM
I want to mention that the OP reached out to me in a pm with a very respectful note. Not to many guys out there have the respect and humility anymore to do such a thing.
I created incredible respect from me, fwiw.

And, I am not and was never a pro, for the record. Just old, educated, well traveled and had the fortune of getting into all of this when the circle of BBers was very small. Luckily I am still fairly well connected.
I won’t name drop here but maybe at the convention I will tell some detailed stories.

Keep it real people.

maxxout
04-28-2019, 02:00 PM
The Superdrol will not restore your testosterone levels it will still shut you down. Save it for a different time.

Bomber72
04-29-2019, 02:29 AM
I want to mention that the OP reached out to me in a pm with a very respectful note. Not to many guys out there have the respect and humility anymore to do such a thing.
I created incredible respect from me, fwiw.

And, I am not and was never a pro, for the record. Just old, educated, well traveled and had the fortune of getting into all of this when the circle of BBers was very small. Luckily I am still fairly well connected.
I won’t name drop here but maybe at the convention I will tell some detailed stories.

Keep it real people.

Wow Enigma. How Very Thoughtful and kind of you to say. Incredible Respect right back atcha. So Glad we were able to clear the air and work out our differences in a personal and civilized manner. As I implied in my response to Sachie, things like intent , tone , etc are lost in this form of communication. You were / are truly concerned for me and my health and my life. It's highly likely that you saved both. I misunderstood your reply for something completely different. My bad. I cannot Thank you enough for the path you have inspired me to follow. Besides making my most hectic day , (I'm moving and everything's in complete disarray) , You have made a true friend and brother in me for life. A most beautiful outcome to a rather rocky start.
I look forward to seeing you around and continuing to read and benefit from your posts.
Respectfully Always,
Bomber72

Bomber72
05-08-2019, 05:43 AM
I'd like to thank everyone who chimed in on this thread, Especially Enigma, whose reply definitely set me off but was Most Impactful. This is a cautionary post urging others who may be taking it too far with the juice as I obviously did.
Just about a week after I started this thread, I got my blood Test results and my vital liver enzymes,
AST and ALT were Highly Elevated. AST was double the high normal and ALT was 15 points above the high normal. I was on the brink of Severe irreversible liver damage. Cirrhosis even. This is a Great community we have here at BOP. A community that has likely Saved My Life. If you're one of those guys who pushes the limits. An extremist. 110% or nothing kinda bro, like me. Chill. Get your labs done every month. Study. Research. Listen to those with more knowledge and experience. Keep on liftin'. Gratitude and Respect.
Bomber72

Enigma
05-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Here it is...my intention and goal with every response I make. Seriously, I am fairly sure some of you cats think about making what may be considered unfavorable and perhaps even “trollish” responses but don’t. Sometimes it NEEDS to be said and sometimes I will.

I always go back to this George Carlin Line:
”People appreciate your honesty, unless you are being honest with them. Then you are an asshole.”

Keep us updated on your liver recovery and general clean out Bomber72.

Bomber72
05-09-2019, 04:59 AM
Will do brotha. Next labs are scheduled towards the end of this month. Should have results back around the 31st. It feels good knowing I'm doing the right thing for myself. Keep doing what you do . Don't hold back. Effective is effective. Respect.
Bomber72