PDA

View Full Version : Mood enhancer or boost of energy supplements?

NewSchool82
04-28-2019, 11:11 AM
Are their any mood enhancing supplements out there that work? Anything that just promotes a better sense of well being? Also what about a boost of energy perhaps? I’m not talking about pre work out stuff.

LASB
04-28-2019, 12:54 PM
very interested in any response's

Electromass
04-28-2019, 01:17 PM
Are their any mood enhancing supplements out there that work? Anything that just promotes a better sense of well being? Also what about a boost of energy perhaps? I’m not talking about pre work out stuff.One word bro .....Kratom

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NewSchool82
04-28-2019, 02:14 PM
Kratom seems to be one of those drugs that either works or it doesn’t. I know a few people that have taken it and they said don’t even bother. Sooo who knows.

Electromass
04-28-2019, 02:17 PM
Kratom seems to be one of those drugs that either works or it doesn’t. I know a few people that have taken it and they said don’t even bother. Sooo who knows.It all boils down to the quality of the source.... You can't expect to go to your local smoke shop and get fresh kratom.
I've seen both sides of the spectrum what you find a fresh supply you'll never look back.

NewSchool82
04-28-2019, 04:09 PM
Where do I find fresh Kratom?

Electromass
04-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Where do I find fresh Kratom?Happy Hippo Herbals (https://www.happyhippoherbals.com/)
These guys are a little bit more expensive.. but they offer a 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
I happen to have a local source that is top quality Time after Time.
it's like anything else that's good you have to dig around and find the hidden gems.

NewSchool82
04-28-2019, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the info and link but I’m not sure I can take that company seriously with a website that looks like a group of kindergarteners created.

Electromass
04-28-2019, 07:12 PM
Where do I find fresh Kratom?The only advice I can give you from here is Online... I happen to know a local Source where I'm at has continually impressed me with the quality and freshness of their kratom, so I typically get mine local.
One Source I know that is super high quality is happyhippo. Com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Electromass
04-28-2019, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the info and link but I’m not sure I can take that company seriously with a website that looks like a group of kindergarteners created.I've tried a few of their products bro.. anybody that knows me on Bop knows that I don't bullshit people.
If your only hang up is a cartoon hippo then good luck to you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Keltic
04-28-2019, 07:17 PM
5htp is a good mood enhancer

MrBash
04-28-2019, 09:07 PM
Are their any mood enhancing supplements out there that work? Anything that just promotes a better sense of well being? Also what about a boost of energy perhaps? I’m not talking about pre work out stuff.
I don’t know man but when I am running a gram of test I feel like a million dollars and have energy like I’ve been drinking monsters all day... but I don’t think you need that much stuff to feel good.. test in general has a well being effect.. google luck in your search.

Mikeyz206
04-28-2019, 09:31 PM
Newschool82, I don't know about the other stuff the brothers are talking about. But I like no explode scoop b4 workout and I also pin 100 mg shot of test no ester(tne). From anabolic performance. Or.The other place is alpha omega labs test base 50. Together this shit will fucking pick your ass up and physically make you fucking work out for at least 2 hours. Love this shit when I feel lazy and stack it with dbol. Hope someone gives you some help you like bro. Just remember this will aromitize quickly. Hope I spelled this ok. Good luck brother!

jimbosmith316
04-28-2019, 10:56 PM
I know after the wife and I went to our doctor and she prescribed Vitamin D since ours was dangerously low, it has helped us out both allot. I started TRT which doesn't hurt and my wife has since started TRT.