PDA

View Full Version : Trenbolone acetate & length of cycle

Kalmahking
04-29-2019, 03:32 AM
Hello, i was looking for some input from some intermediate or advanced users on tren ace.

Ill endure the bashing on how this is NOT what i should be running on my 2nd cycle. I understand; but put all of that aside. What is your opinion on the length of cycle time for running trenbolone. I hear 4-6 weeks. Some use 4 in beginning. 4 at end. Some use 7-8 weeks for the length of the cycle.

Current stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 230 lbs
BF: 10%

First cycle was a test only cycle.
Test E for 12 weeks.

Second cycle: [introduced to tren, and now i understand why its so harsh and only for advanced users. I purchased 4 bottles and im stuck with it and the gains are phenominal so i will finish this cycle; but i will definitely go on a much milder steroid next time].

Test 400 blend: .25 cc ED @ 700mg a week
Trenbolone acetate: .5cc ED @ 350mg a week

Gains are outstanding. Sides are harsh.

Plan is 8 weeks total.

What do you guys run? Or suggest for length.

dumbbellpress
04-29-2019, 04:50 AM
Of course the sides are harsh, you are running a pretty advanced dose of Tren Ace at 350mg/week. And this is only your 2nd cycle ever? Damn, these millenials. WHy? My first run of Tren Enan, I only ran 300mg/week. My first run of Tren Ace, I only ran 175mg/week. Most importantly, I did not even touch Tren until I had been cycling for about 3 years without Tren. I did not feel like I was even ready for such an advanced compound like Tren until I had about 3 years of experience under my belt. You, on the other hand, are running a large dose of it and on your 2nd cycle?? I am sorry, but I do not agree with what you are doing. I would never recommend someone on their 2nd ever cycle to run Tren. Save Tren for once you have at least a year of gear use under your belt.

I would advise you to drop the Tren ASAP and save it for a later cycle. Something along the lines of a Test / EQ cycle for your 2nd cycle is a much milder cycle and will still yield great gains. I also would not recommend an oral for your 2nd cycle, save those for later as well.

dumbbellpress
04-29-2019, 04:56 AM
Week 1 - 1,200mg Test Enan or Test Cyp (This is a 2X frontload for week 1)
weeks 2-12 - 600mg/week Test Enan or Test Cyp shot twice weekly.
week 1 - 1,320mg EQ (This is a 2X frontload for week 1)
weeks 2-12 - 660mg/week EQ

your gains will be tremendous and the sides very manageable.

Drop the Tren ASAP. Stop the Tren immediately please.