PDA

View Full Version : Over the hill cycles

bdad
05-01-2019, 05:25 PM
Curious how your cycles have changed with aged. I just cant handle the side effects like I used to, AI's really make me feel like shit. I would love to try GH with my TRT, due to working out of the country this isnt an option for me. I used to really enjoy NPP and Deca, bust my last cycle attempt the were really effecting me mentally also. Mast makes pissing a chore, though during my recent blood work my PSA was great. As stated in another thread recently added proviron to my trt, really enjoying it so far. Recent blood work at 1 shot 150 mg test EW my test was 780 days 6 days after last injection which I thought was really good.

jolter604
05-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Curious how your cycles have changed with aged. I just cant handle the side effects like I used to, AI's really make me feel like shit. I would love to try GH with my TRT, due to working out of the country this isnt an option for me. I used to really enjoy NPP and Deca, bust my last cycle attempt the were really effecting me mentally also. Mast makes pissing a chore, though during my recent blood work my PSA was great. As stated in another thread recently added proviron to my trt, really enjoying it so far. Recent blood work at 1 shot 150 mg test EW my test was 780 days 6 days after last injection which I thought was really good.I lowered tren doses snd dropped dbol snd anadrol lol.

trenbolone

docgreen77
05-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Yeah my last cycle, I had to drop adrol and tren. Damn heartburn. Prilosec and tums couldn’t keep up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdad
05-01-2019, 05:50 PM
I lowered tren doses snd dropped dbol snd anadrol lol.

trenbolone

Only tren Ive ever run we converted from pellets, actually contemplating ways to murder someone, I gave it away.

docgreen77
05-01-2019, 05:55 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190501/59b242ba76832cd2f3dfd7ca0aae2fa1.jpg

My wife sent me this today

bdad
05-01-2019, 06:09 PM
I also used to really like dbol, now the I'm so sensitive to estro I avoid it also.

bdad
05-01-2019, 06:10 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190501/59b242ba76832cd2f3dfd7ca0aae2fa1.jpg

My wife sent me this today

Man that thing is ugly!

jolter604
05-01-2019, 07:13 PM
I also used to really like dbol, now the I'm so sensitive to estro I avoid it also.Yes i vould do 100 6 years ago now 40mg the feel sun burn

trenbolone

bdad
05-01-2019, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=jolter604;968806]Yes i vould do 100 6 years ago now 40mg the feel sun burn

trenbolone[/QUOTE

Which ester you prefer, I read hex has lower sides. Hearing this actually made me want to give that a shot.

joko123
05-01-2019, 08:04 PM
I would bump up your test a above hrt, add primo and call it a day

bdad
05-01-2019, 09:15 PM
I would bump up your test a above hrt, add primo and call it a day

I've been liking 300 mgs ew, got some primo on hand. In the past I liked primo at 400-600, but I work international gone about 35 days at a time, dont like to travel with much gear. I usually back fill trt bottles but I very seldom carry over 2 bottles, current script of test and last script with extra compounds.

Bceltsl
05-27-2019, 12:05 AM
At 66y/o......I do 300 test/wk and NPP 100mg MWF. That's it. LFT's don't budge and I feel great. The reality is that I just don't get the results I used to get on big cycles anymore.. just the sides! Still look like I'm 45 :)

jolter604
05-27-2019, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=jolter604;968806]Yes i vould do 100 6 years ago now 40mg the feel sun burn

trenbolone[/QUOTE

Which ester you prefer, I read hex has lower sides. Hearing this actually made me want to give that a shot.I liked hex as much as enanthate
But next run i am gonna do 50 tren e and 75 ace 3 times a week.

trenbolone

jolter604
05-27-2019, 12:28 AM
I am ending this run for 8 weeks of 125 test 20 to 30 anavar pre workout then
20 weeks 750 omna test
20nweeis 600 eq
First 10 weeks 600 npp
Week 10 threw 18
Tren at 300 to 350 a week
Week 1 threw 5 10mg sdrol
[emoji43][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]
See what happends

trenbolone

jolter604
05-27-2019, 01:02 AM
At 66y/o......I do 300 test/wk and NPP 100mg MWF. That's it. LFT's don't budge and I feel great. The reality is that I just don't get the results I used to get on big cycles anymore.. just the sides! Still look like I'm 45 :)Do you do low dose between cycles and if so what MG and do u use anavar or any other androgen to keep size?

trenbolone

Marine
05-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Curious how your cycles have changed with aged. I just cant handle the side effects like I used to, AI's really make me feel like shit. I would love to try GH with my TRT, due to working out of the country this isnt an option for me. I used to really enjoy NPP and Deca, bust my last cycle attempt the were really effecting me mentally also. Mast makes pissing a chore, though during my recent blood work my PSA was great. As stated in another thread recently added proviron to my trt, really enjoying it so far. Recent blood work at 1 shot 150 mg test EW my test was 780 days 6 days after last injection which I thought was really good.

I just keep my trt dose from doc, and maybe 3 times a year run up to 500mg of test for 8 weeks but that's about it. You mentioned proviron, I have been contemplating trying it just have to learn more about it.

Marine
05-28-2019, 03:44 PM
I am ending this run for 8 weeks of 125 test 20 to 30 anavar pre workout then
20 weeks 750 omna test
20nweeis 600 eq
First 10 weeks 600 npp
Week 10 threw 18
Tren at 300 to 350 a week
Week 1 threw 5 10mg sdrol
[emoji43][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]
See what happends

trenbolone

you going to keep a running log or updates? If so I will follow. I'm 47 and it seems the older I get the side effects are harder to handle on anything but test.

jolter604
05-28-2019, 03:49 PM
you going to keep a running log or updates? If so I will follow. I'm 47 and it seems the older I get the side effects are harder to handle on anything but test.Yes sir

trenbolone

jackofspades
06-01-2019, 04:13 AM
Lowered everything. A lot. Calmed down about it all. A lot.

AnOldDog
06-02-2019, 05:02 AM
I’m new but reading this has made me a bit less excited for a first cycle 40-year old. Guess the lesson is start slow and build from there.

The_Shrunken_Testie
06-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Wow...been looking for others that suffer with heartburn and anadrol and here you are. Shit is unreal. only 2 days and im basically drinking ACV. But honestly dont have any isses with Tren. are you doing IM or Oral?

Mikeyz206
06-02-2019, 01:13 PM
That looks like my wife if I don't do exactly what she said to do! (Talking about the creatine dog and the tren wild looking animal dog)

Brickshthouse79
06-02-2019, 08:25 PM
+1 for adding primo. Id also toss in some proviron and occasional var.

bdad
07-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Approximately four weeks into 200 test, 400 primo, and 20 dbol and I'm loving it. Lower dose of dbol has not effected BP, also added hawthorn berry mid day.

jolter604
07-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Approximately four weeks into 200 test, 400 primo, and 20 dbol and I'm loving it. Lower dose of dbol has not effected BP, also added hawthorn berry mid day.Nice run man and u just reminded me I need more hawthorn berry lol

trenbolone

IRISHOAK
07-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Higher test 400 or better. Trex hex low dose. No orals no AIs. Just my opinion. I keep seeing old and young alike trying "cycle" with test at 250/wk. Thats BASE level! Im not that big, im almost 50 and I run my test as high as 750/wk. My cruise dose is 300 for goodness sake!

IRISHOAK
07-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Its not that complicated. Everyone nowadays seems to want to run 8 fxxking items but they have their test at trt dose?!! Test is what makes a man a man! Not feeling manly enough? Up the fxxking test and never mind all the gh and short ester dailys and fancy high-maintenence shit! Run a gram of test a week and I guarantee you you wont need 8 other compounds!

thebear
07-05-2019, 01:46 AM
For me the more simple the better. Test base, cruise at 250. When I blast its at 500. Not huge but I am super sensitive to e2. Low dose AI. I do orals 2-3x a yr, usually just var with Test. Dabble in mast e lately but didn’t work out. 100% a Proviron lover 50mg everyday with Test.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist.

bigpapapumpaf
07-09-2019, 01:05 PM
500 mg cyp week- cruise 250 wk
76.5 mg para every 5 days-cruise 76.5 week
25 mg var day

BPP

bdad
07-18-2019, 12:37 PM
500 mg cyp week- cruise 250 wk
76.5 mg para every 5 days-cruise 76.5 week
25 mg var day

BPP
I haven't tried any form of tren since converting the pellets, the mental sides were more that I was willing to endure. I have read where people swear para has less sides?

IRISHOAK
07-18-2019, 12:44 PM
I haven't tried any form of tren since converting the pellets, the mental sides were more that I was willing to endure. I have read where people swear para has less sides?

Running para... Week 4 at 200/wk ... No sides other than I get a little thermal from time to time... Seeing great recomp already.

bigpapapumpaf
07-18-2019, 01:14 PM

Para/hex seem to be better tolerated by everyone. I think its the timing of the half life and the fact that much lower doses give better results.

BPP

TOPDAWG
08-06-2019, 06:15 PM
As bigpapa says yes it is tolerated better then E or Ace...what i have seen over the years you get fewer unwanted sides...but the gains are excellent even at which some woukld consider low doses like 200-300mgs per week.

maxmuscle1
08-06-2019, 08:25 PM
Para/hex seem to be better tolerated by everyone. I think its the timing of the half life and the fact that much lower doses give better results.

BPP

Totally Agree!! Max Favorite all time compound! Test and Deca too! Lol

Max

Yateslite
10-11-2020, 02:01 PM
I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread - lots of great ideas and experience already.

Yateslite
10-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Totally Agree!! Max Favorite all time compound! Test and Deca too! Lol

Max

What do you run hex at if you don’t mind me asking? I have a few bottles left over from a prior cycle I may incorporate into a future blast.

maxmuscle1
10-11-2020, 05:47 PM
What do you run hex at if you don’t mind me asking? I have a few bottles left over from a prior cycle I may incorporate into a future blast.

I only use whey and Creatine, but a friend likes 200-325mg a week

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]

Yateslite
10-11-2020, 06:10 PM

Much appreciated - please thank your friend for me [emoji1787]

Riggs
10-11-2020, 09:37 PM

trenbolone[/QUOTE

Which ester you prefer, I read hex has lower sides. Hearing this actually made me want to give that a shot.

I've read that Hex has less sides than Enanthate/Ace

I've read that NPP has less sides than Deca

IMO what's most important is to figure out why guys claim to experience less sides on different esters. What we do know is Tren base, Tren Ace, Tren E & Tren Hex all have the exact same hormone. We also know that when a carbon chain ester is attached a cleave off of the ester and a gradual release of the hormone occurs. This is a big factor however what I believe to be the biggest factor is the dosing schedule & how this varies when users choose the different esters. Let's look at the different ester/hormone weights.

100mg Trenbolone Acetate = 87mg Trenbolone

100mg Trenbolone Enanthate = 70mg Trenbolone

100mg Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = 70mg Trenbolone

Users will run 150 - 200mg a week of Hex so knowing the above, how much hormone is in Hex, this brings up yet another point.

2cc or 150mg of Hex contains 105mg of hormone.
2cc of E or 400mg = 280mg of hormone.

So what I've seen over the yrs is lower volume more frequent injections usually = less sides.

We all know that lower doses keep us in the good spectrum of the dose response curve and we experience less diminishing returns.

Guess I can sum it up by stating the different esters are far from the only factor that predicates sides. Usually guys who run Deca pin less frequently than on NPP. Infrequent high mg doses IMO will yield more undesirable sides. Also users who run Deca over NPP usually run it on a bulk so their diet & training are much different too.

I've also read guys state that "its all the same hormone so the different esters do not play a role in sides." I don't agree it's that simple.

Riggs
10-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Its not that complicated. Everyone nowadays seems to want to run 8 fxxking items but they have their test at trt dose?!! Test is what makes a man a man! Not feeling manly enough? Up the fxxking test and never mind all the gh and short ester dailys and fancy high-maintenence shit! Run a gram of test a week and I guarantee you you wont need 8 other compounds!

I agree and I'll add a little more.

IMO the 3 sex hormones make a man "a man." And IMO DHT is where it's at if you want the alpha male feel. All AAS are formulated off the Testosterone molecule with small changes. These small changes have profound affects. IMO Nandrolone is as close as you can get to Testosterone. When I run high Test with high Deca the sides are wicked and I have to run a list of ancillaries. I'm planning an 800mg Deca/300mg Test E blast soon. I also run Finasteride with it so down regulation to 5α-dihydro-19-nortestosterone is reduced.

My logic behind running low Test and for example high Nandrolone, Boldenone or Primo is when I run high Test as well I deal with much more sides. When it comes to stacking 1g of Test and for example 400 EQ or 300 Deca is not something I'm gonna do.

I do agree running for example a 5 hormone stack is over kill. I just read this stack yesterday & guess what he's 6' 210lbs! That's absurd! If I was running that many hormones and had those stats I'd immediately stop everything down to a Test cruise and get a new game plan.

Test
Deca
Tren
Primo
Proviron
Anadrol

Sorry shit I'm rambling......for me at 44 I get much more of an Alpha feel from DHT (derivatives). For me high Testosterone only fits in a bulk blast. I heavily down regulate Test starting @ 400 - 500mg E a week. @ 400mg a week my dose to Total T ratio = 8 x dose so Total T averages 3200. @750mg a week I down regulate at a higher rate and Total T on average is 4 - 5 x dose....so 750mg is usually between 3000 - 3750. 400 Test a week for me is much less down regulation and IMO that's where the undesirable sides kick in. When I last ran 1g a week of Test I looked like a fucking chipmunk which in a bulk blast is an acceptable side.

My last bulk was a while back and it's likely I won't bulk again for yrs to come. I've settled at 237 and at my age I don't hold weight the way I did at 25 or 35. I'm much happier 237 with a solid six pack, hard as granite, and vascular asf.

I don't disagree with ya IO, you're points are all valid, just sharing where I'm at in my journey. I sure asf wish I could run a gram of Test a week and experience the results you do. Gawwd that would be fucking amazing. That's paradise!

Riggs
10-11-2020, 10:33 PM
In response to the op my favorite compound at my age of 44 is a blend of 200 Test E/200 Mast E per ml/cc.

I use Flomax, Finasteride, Esomeprazole, Nolva ED, Caber, oral Minoxidil, and a list of OTC's for organ health and blood pressure.

As I've gotten older and have been an AAS user/abuser for longer my RHR, BP & Prostate are the constant concerns.

IMO as we age we must continue to educate ourselves on things like human Endocrine system, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics and how AAS affects long time users/abusers. The older we get the more knowledge we must acquire to stay as healthy as we were in our prime.

Drillit
10-11-2020, 10:43 PM
In response to the op my favorite compound at my age of 44 is a blend of 200 Test E/200 Mast E per ml/cc.

I use Flomax, Finasteride, Esomeprazole, Nolva ED, Caber, oral Minoxidil, and a list of OTC's for organ health and blood pressure.

As I've gotten older and have been an AAS user/abuser for longer my RHR, BP & Prostate are the constant concerns.

IMO as we age we must continue to educate ourselves on things like human Endocrine system, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics and how AAS affects long time users/abusers. The older we get the more knowledge we must acquire to stay as healthy as we were in our prime.

Funny you say this. Thinking about my next blast I was considering test and mast only. Seems I’m always running 3-4 compounds all the time anymore.

Riggs
10-12-2020, 01:52 AM
Funny you say this. Thinking about my next blast I was considering test and mast only. Seems I’m always running 3-4 compounds all the time anymore.

Well I forgot to mention that I'm heavily dependent on Restoril for sleep and I'm also prescribed 50mg Seroquil which I split 2 x ED for the significant boost of appetite.

Now more to what you're saying I'm constantly searching for my perfect balance of Androgenic & Anabolic properties. Because of my age I absolutely love Mast, Proviron and Anavar. Age changes shit.

I'm now running low Test, high EQ and high Mast.

I think a Test/Mast only run is a great idea. Clean asf gains no doubt.

bigpapapumpaf
10-12-2020, 02:40 PM
Its all about half lives of the hormone. If a 100 mg of something stays in the system for 10 to 12 days and you pin every 5 days or whatever, it builds up in the body. That can be good or bad. If you have ever run DNP, it builds and builds and builds and if you're not careful, it will kill you.

BPP

Drillit
10-12-2020, 04:06 PM

I’ve found that with hex a lot higher doses are easier to handle. I don’t go over 200 running ace but 600 hex is no big deal for me. Strange how the onset of sides is so much different.

maxmuscle1
10-12-2020, 10:05 PM
I’ve found that with hex a lot higher doses are easier to handle. I don’t go over 200 running ace but 600 hex is no big deal for me. Strange how the onset of sides is so much different.

The unique properties! If I showed you the original formula and lab processing that went into making the OG formula which I do have from downloading form world patents on f-arm
Compounds....it blew my mind!!

Max

Drillit
10-12-2020, 10:21 PM
The unique properties! If I showed you the original formula and lab processing that went into making the OG formula which I do have from downloading form world patents on f-arm
Compounds....it blew my mind!!

Max

I may never use ace again unless I need to prep.

myystanng
10-12-2020, 10:23 PM
I agree and I'll add a little more.

IMO the 3 sex hormones make a man "a man." And IMO DHT is where it's at if you want the alpha male feel. All AAS are formulated off the Testosterone molecule with small changes. These small changes have profound affects. IMO Nandrolone is as close as you can get to Testosterone. When I run high Test with high Deca the sides are wicked and I have to run a list of ancillaries. I'm planning an 800mg Deca/300mg Test E blast soon. I also run Finasteride with it so down regulation to 5α-dihydro-19-nortestosterone is reduced.

My logic behind running low Test and for example high Nandrolone, Boldenone or Primo is when I run high Test as well I deal with much more sides. When it comes to stacking 1g of Test and for example 400 EQ or 300 Deca is not something I'm gonna do.

I do agree running for example a 5 hormone stack is over kill. I just read this stack yesterday & guess what he's 6' 210lbs! That's absurd! If I was running that many hormones and had those stats I'd immediately stop everything down to a Test cruise and get a new game plan.

Test
Deca
Tren
Primo
Proviron
Anadrol

Sorry shit I'm rambling......for me at 44 I get much more of an Alpha feel from DHT (derivatives). For me high Testosterone only fits in a bulk blast. I heavily down regulate Test starting @ 400 - 500mg E a week. @ 400mg a week my dose to Total T ratio = 8 x dose so Total T averages 3200. @750mg a week I down regulate at a higher rate and Total T on average is 4 - 5 x dose....so 750mg is usually between 3000 - 3750. 400 Test a week for me is much less down regulation and IMO that's where the undesirable sides kick in. When I last ran 1g a week of Test I looked like a fucking chipmunk which in a bulk blast is an acceptable side.

My last bulk was a while back and it's likely I won't bulk again for yrs to come. I've settled at 237 and at my age I don't hold weight the way I did at 25 or 35. I'm much happier 237 with a solid six pack, hard as granite, and vascular asf.

I don't disagree with ya IO, you're points are all valid, just sharing where I'm at in my journey. I sure asf wish I could run a gram of Test a week and experience the results you do. Gawwd that would be fucking amazing. That's paradise!

What test dose do you recomend for a cutting cycle without all that water retention? Is 200/week acceptable? Like you mentioned, I really try to minimize sides....

maxmuscle1
10-12-2020, 10:25 PM
I may never use ace again unless I need to prep.

Yeah. I only use a touch here and there. Very rare.

Max

myystanng
10-12-2020, 10:27 PM
Yeah. I only use a touch here and there. Very rare.

Max

I’ll run it sometimes in very low doses , like 100/week for support with some gains but not overwhelming sides.

rocknroll
02-23-2021, 06:44 PM
how long do you typically run this?

At 66y/o......I do 300 test/wk and NPP 100mg MWF. That's it. LFT's don't budge and I feel great. The reality is that I just don't get the results I used to get on big cycles anymore.. just the sides! Still look like I'm 45 :)

Sikfunk
02-26-2021, 10:06 PM
I will be 50 this year, all I do is 1cc of Test prop twice a week and 50 mg of turinabol, keep my diet somewhat clean and i feel and look like im in my 30s... im going to cycle off Tbol into Anavar this time, and watch my abs look rediculous at my age.. this cycle works for me.

Damnwideback90
02-26-2021, 10:27 PM

I never got to to high on my dosages. But i used to love Dbol 25-50mgs worked great for me. Now if i take 20mg i lose appreciate and my digestion gets off. Winny (inject or oral) never used to bother my joints. Now if i do Im like the rusty tin man. I guess we all change as we get older

Doughboy72
02-27-2021, 12:49 AM
Great thread brothers! Loving all the great info!!!

maxmuscle1
02-27-2021, 12:51 AM
100mg Test E, 500mg Primo 25mg split Provi , 2-4ius gh . Forever! Lol

Max

Damnwideback90
02-27-2021, 04:54 AM
100mg Test E, 500mg Primo 25mg split Provi , 2-4ius gh . Forever! Lol

Max

Hey Max. You have any libido problems running that 500mgs of primo with only 100mg Test E? Just curious

maxmuscle1
02-27-2021, 05:10 AM
Hey Max. You have any libido problems running that 500mgs of primo with only 100mg Test E? Just curious

No with Proviron. Without it, IDK. Might need more test. I do think daily Cialis 5mg is a nice addition to TRT of this sort

ski748134
02-28-2021, 05:01 PM
lowered test only run max 400 also I never run tren unless it's tren hex low low I always use mast or primo never run dbol anymore I want a harder more athletic look wide shoulders slim waste vs big bulky

rrambo1
03-01-2021, 08:49 PM
New here. 48 and low T.. Starting with an online TRT clinic, haven't received the prescription yet. Did a few cycles when I was younger and it felt great but for the life of me I can't remember the dosage. I do remember I only pinned 1x Week because back then I didn't really know about smaller/more frequent dosing. A total guess would be that I was doing 400-500 week.

Anyway I'm anticipating the clinic starting me off at 100/week, probably once/week.

Considering sourcing extra doing 100T/100mast per week for 3 months then 400T/400mast per week for 3 months.. since I'm needing to be on trt I won't be cycling off just going between normal and higher dosages.

Thoughts?

ski748134
03-01-2021, 09:45 PM
New here. 48 and low T.. Starting with an online TRT clinic, haven't received the prescription yet. Did a few cycles when I was younger and it felt great but for the life of me I can't remember the dosage. I do remember I only pinned 1x Week because back then I didn't really know about smaller/more frequent dosing. A total guess would be that I was doing 400-500 week.

Anyway I'm anticipating the clinic starting me off at 100/week, probably once/week.

Considering sourcing extra doing 100T/100mast per week for 3 months then 400T/400mast per week for 3 months.. since I'm needing to be on trt I won't be cycling off just going between normal and higher dosages.

Thoughts?

sounds good I would switch between mast and primo why not add a few ius of growth

rrambo1
03-02-2021, 05:02 PM
My reasoning behind the mast was to help with libido.

Ghost777
08-28-2023, 10:36 PM
I'm 50+ now so my choices for cycles have completely eliminated the exotics like tren and the harder orals like anadrol. I even cut back on deca. As I'm coming into my later years it is a healthy dose of test, masteron, and anavar. Or test and equipoise. I don't like the bloat and I'm not trying to break old lifting PR. I am very honest with where I am in life. I want the old ways but my conern is longevity.

rocknroll
12-05-2023, 11:46 AM
I'm 50+ now so my choices for cycles have completely eliminated the exotics like tren and the harder orals like anadrol. I even cut back on deca. As I'm coming into my later years it is a healthy dose of test, masteron, and anavar. Or test and equipoise. I don't like the bloat and I'm not trying to break old lifting PR. I am very honest with where I am in life. I want the old ways but my conern is longevity.

right on I’m with you. I’m 54 and like test/EQ combo lately. What do your cycles of those two look like?

murph
12-05-2023, 03:43 PM
I run test,NPP and maybe some TBOL at age 61

gtnbig
12-07-2023, 07:48 AM
Man that thing is ugly!
lol

Big Sarge
12-07-2023, 04:03 PM
I’m running 375 test 100 Tren 100 mast 25mg Dbol 200EQ and cialis

https://i.postimg.cc/25jd9ZqW/bigsarge.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Home - Pomp's place (https://www.pompsplace.is/?utm_source=Brother&utm_medium=foro&utm_term=organico&utm_content=Sticky_10off&utm_campaign=Gwt-Signup)

bowtiefreak
12-08-2023, 05:04 PM
After a few decades of this, I run a lower dosage. Train differently and that seems to keep the sides away. I take roughly a quarter of what I did years ago. I feel pretty good.