PDA

View Full Version : Boldenone Acetate

bdad
08-23-2012, 05:16 AM
Anyone have any experience with this? I hear it hurts like hell, but a faster acting EQ I must have!!!

Dath
08-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Never tried it bro, but what I have read in the past does not fair well. LOTS of pain, and flu symptoms...what i recall it's not the BA content that causes this just simply a compound that does not work well and companies have not had much success with making it.

tonage
09-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Never tried it bro, but what I have read in the past does not fair well. LOTS of pain, and flu symptoms...what i recall it's not the BA content that causes this just simply a compound that does not work well and companies have not had much success with making it. I agree sounds good on paper but every single person says the pain is unbearable.

Thunder46
09-08-2012, 09:49 PM
I tried the old Axio bold ace it was the most painful stuff I have ever experienced and made me sick for a week

kazman32
09-10-2012, 12:30 AM
I heard bold cyp was bad...I can't imagine it with an acetate ester, I think you would be miserable...not worth it.

PAiN
09-11-2012, 08:30 PM
To many new designer roids these days. Stick to the basics.

wallycn
09-12-2012, 03:22 PM
I always thought this sounded like a stupid combo. EQ is meant to be taken for a longer amount of time than a lot of other roids. I think you get the best out of it when it is run 12+ weeks. You couldn't get me to stick anything every single day for 12+ weeks. You would be like a pin cushion by the end of it.