PDA

View Full Version : deca with test boosters from gnc?

benny.turk25
08-24-2012, 02:44 AM
Hey quick question I'm getting some deca and hear from some people that you can counter the loss of test by using the regular test boosters from gnc? But then I hear and read about all these other guys not getting up? That doesn't seem good to me and was just wondering if the gnc will do the trick or if I need to get test-e?

Dath
08-24-2012, 04:55 AM
Those prods from GNC bro are mostly herbal supps...Deca can be hard (no pun intended) to deal with, even with test E-C
let alone some overpriced Gnc prod. IMO a complete waste of money bro don't risk it man.

sniperfire
08-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Most supps from gnc arent evaluated by the fda. They put anything they want in it, and dont have to show any results. Test is tried and true, take the $ youd waste on gnc crap and buy some test. Theres some good sources here.

bdad
08-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Keep the test higher than the decca also!

benny.turk25
08-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Alright cool. Thanks everyone.

benny.turk25
08-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Soo is test e or c the best test to use and what brands or companys should I use?

1tuffcookie
08-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Both test E and C are the same, the only difference is the half-life.

benny.turk25
08-24-2012, 03:25 PM
What about the companys that make them? I heard that some companys half a** the product to where its not as good and costs way more?

Thehog18
08-24-2012, 07:09 PM
what are your stats and goals for taking this stuff?

I think u might be doing this prematurely based on the fact that you are wanting to take test boosters with decca. and seeing your other posts you arent growing because you arent eating near enough. juice aint gonna be the magic potion. you still need to eat like a beast and already know how to train like a maniac and sleep like a baby in order to grow of this stuff. do yourself a favor and dont take it. yet. if ever.

benny.turk25
08-24-2012, 11:20 PM
I want to put on about 10lbs of muscle and lose all the fat I have now. I understand that I would need to cut after a bulking cycle to do that but that's the plan. I'm just trying to be a lean 185. My stats I'm 5'8" 175 bench 250 curl 95.

1tuffcookie
08-25-2012, 01:28 PM
What does your training look like? Cardio? Diet?
You can pretty much cut on any cycle, it all depends on your diet and training.

Tank
08-25-2012, 01:42 PM
If this is your first cycle I'll do test only.500-600mg a week.
And see how that works out for you.
Read around and do more research.

PAiN
08-25-2012, 09:31 PM
If this is your first cycle I'll do test only.500-600mg a week.
And see how that works out for you.
Read around and do more research.

Agreed and if you are wondering which company to use here check out the reviews in each of the sponsor forums and decide for yourself.

I would start by reading the anabolic profiles of Test in the profiles forum as a guideline and then check out the Post Cycle Therapy threads in the Post Cycle Therapy forum. Make sure you have your PCT on hand and set up ready to go before even using Test otherwise your cycle will be wasted if you can't recover properly.

After doing so feel free to start a thread with any questions you may have and we will gladly help.

Emmerz24
11-16-2012, 12:00 PM
I wouldn't run deca without test ever. And always run it higher then your test

Brolic85
11-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Deca dick lol

Adonis!
11-16-2012, 05:21 PM
That's exactly right. Also adding in tribulus with test and deca wont hurt anything at all. Many people use trib to keep natty levels up also in pct.

I wouldn't run deca without test ever. And always run it higher then your test

Dath
11-16-2012, 07:41 PM
That's exactly right. Also adding in tribulus with test and deca wont hurt anything at all. Many people use trib to keep natty levels up also in pct.

True true

jurgensplurgen
11-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Except that tribulus has been shown over and over again to have practically no effect on test levels. One poorly done study and some folklore led to a great marketing campaign that made a ton of money for supp companies. But the science isn't there.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10997957
It's been pretty well debunked the past few years, much to the chagrin of Muscle and Fitness mag.
However Fenugreek HAS been shown to increase test slightly, but also prolactin levels. It's commonly used by women to increase milk production while breastfeeding. And it makes your sweat smell like maple syrup. The hormonal effect of fenugreek on test in men is so slight, however, that it's extremely unlikely one would see any difference in body composition.

Dath
11-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Except that tribulus has been shown over and over again to have practically no effect on test levels. One poorly done study and some folklore led to a great marketing campaign that made a ton of money for supp companies. But the science isn't there.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10861339
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10997957
It's been pretty well debunked the past few years, much to the chagrin of Muscle and Fitness mag.
However Fenugreek HAS been shown to increase test slightly, but also prolactin levels. It's commonly used by women to increase milk production while breastfeeding. And it makes your sweat smell like maple syrup. The hormonal effect of fenugreek on test in men is so slight, however, that it's extremely unlikely one would see any difference in body composition.

Thanks for the info brother, hadn't read much on tribulus in quite awhile and reading those links and doing a fairly quick search....I stand corrected.

jurgensplurgen
11-16-2012, 10:19 PM
At the peak of it's marketing popularity I spent $70 at a time on tribulus based test boosters. I didn't really notice any difference while taking them, but I really hoped it was doing something. I was pissed a few years later once more studies were done showing the lack of efficacy. Sometimes I really despise the supplement industry.