PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Live2gain
05-02-2019, 06:34 PM
So im new. Site is amazing pool of knowledge and am trying to absorb as much as I can here. Im 27 years old 5"7 and 205lbs sitting at about 18% body fat. Done 2 cycles wanting to do a third for mass. Last cycle I ttied test e 300mg and i had horrible pip. Red rash, knot in my leg and warm to the touch. Kept happening and would take 4-5 days to go away. Used 23gauge 1in needle and followed all safety protocols that I have read on here. Any advice as to wtf my body is so pissed about on test e? Did test c 250mg for first cycle and had nothing like that happen. Oppinion on running test c and deca for my third cycle. Any advice from some vets is greatly appreciated.

Bigdaddyperk
05-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Could have just been a particular carrier oil or something that didn't agree with you with that particular gear.... nothing wrong with test C...blast especially with deca that way you could just pin both of them at the same time once or twice a week...basic and fun...keep it simple....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
05-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Also welcome to the brotherhood.... if you need any further assistance feel free to get in touch

Live2gain
05-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Thanks so do u think 400/400 would be pretty good idea or not? Also do i need to go ahead and get a secured email address. Still trying to figure out how the ordering works. Always used a gym friend but hes getting shady and i dont feel like going to jail lol.

Bigdaddyperk
05-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Thanks so do u think 400/400 would be pretty good idea or not? Also do i need to go ahead and get a secured email address. Still trying to figure out how the ordering works. Always used a gym friend but hes getting shady and i dont feel like going to jail lol.I think those are perfectly fine amounts.... Google protonmail.... create an account very secure very basic..... get in touch with me when you want to place an order... we are 100% pharmaceutical grade not underground lab... excellent prices.... USA domestic shipping $15.... time of arrival 2 to 3 days
Perks[emoji41]

NoMMAdd
05-02-2019, 07:38 PM
I'm kinda new to this too, but that sounds a awfully lot like a allergic reaction. I'd ask the supplier what oil they used and have yourself tested for (insert carrier oil) allergies. Then find suppliers that use a different oil.
Maybe even start home brewing. That is what I do with cardarine and mk677. But that's mostly because it's cheaper to by ora plus and ora sweet to mix up myself.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

animal23
05-02-2019, 07:53 PM
So im new. Site is amazing pool of knowledge and am trying to absorb as much as I can here. Im 27 years old 5"7 and 205lbs sitting at about 18% body fat. Done 2 cycles wanting to do a third for mass. Last cycle I ttied test e 300mg and i had horrible pip. Red rash, knot in my leg and warm to the touch. Kept happening and would take 4-5 days to go away. Used 23gauge 1in needle and followed all safety protocols that I have read on here. Any advice as to wtf my body is so pissed about on test e? Did test c 250mg for first cycle and had nothing like that happen. Oppinion on running test c and deca for my third cycle. Any advice from some vets is greatly appreciated.

I'm not trying to coming off sounding like a dick, but I would lean down more than blast. The results will be so much better. Just my opinion bro. Gl man!

animal23
05-02-2019, 07:55 PM

It's a allergic reaction. It's happened to me as well. I asked my buddy that's a MD. Trying rotating site. Quads and glutes 25g