PDA

View Full Version : Sarms with Steroid, waste of time?

Sweendog
05-02-2019, 11:34 PM
I have some sarms sitting around and about to run a Test cycle. Would I benefit with the sarms? Any cons to adding them to my cycle?

I got them for free, so no loss if I don't take them.

Electromass
05-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Trash 'em... you've got the real deal. Why put something in your body that doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cyberninja
05-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Shit I’ve had good results with swarms, especially when added to a test cycle. Depends on which ones you have, and if they are real. I’ve run pretty much all of them, and they are very effective imo...especially when stacked with test. I say run em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmack053
05-02-2019, 11:46 PM
I think SARMs are and always will be a waste of time and money. There arent enough legitimate studies on these compounds to prove any benefits. I have however read about some crazy ass side effects. They cost more than most steroid compounds for zero of the benefits. SARMs are touted as being a completely safe and side effect free alternative. I think people are just afraid of actual steroids and are also afraid injecting themselves so they turn to sarms instead.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cyberninja
05-02-2019, 11:59 PM
I’d agree with that, but if you got them for free then get it. A lot of people are bridging their cycles with sarms, to aid in keeping their gains. But if you are staying on a trt with test, then true, don’t waste your time. Real injectable gear is hands down the better choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
05-02-2019, 11:59 PM
I think SARMs are and always will be a waste of time and money. There arent enough legitimate studies on these compounds to prove any benefits. I have however read about some crazy ass side effects. They cost more than most steroid compounds for zero of the benefits. SARMs are touted as being a completely safe and side effect free alternative. I think people are just afraid of actual steroids and are also afraid injecting themselves so they turn to sarms instead.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkWhen SARMS first came out I remember reading how "they would end steroids for good!!"
Well..here we are, years later and......?????

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk